I'm thinking of managing in the BSN/S (undecided). Though before I do I need some advice on what countries/leagues to load please? What did you guys load and how are you finding it?

I uploaded England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales and I think Italy and Spain. The first 4 were so that it was easier to get players in the first couple of seasons. Put the other two in to see how well the teams in those countries do (and hopefully in the future manage to get youth players from those countries).
Has worked pretty well, always manage to find a couple of gems each season. You'll probably find good buys in each person's player of the season :)

I havent posted in a while will let you guys know how my first season as eastbourne borough finished.

Team: Vauxhall
Season: 2020/21
League: Championship
Final Position: 5th (promoted)
Cups: FA Cup - 3rd Round, League Cup - Semi-final
Average Attendance: 6457
Biggest Win: 5 - 0 Doncaster
Biggest Defeat: 1 - 4 Doncaster
Top Goalscorer: Gabriel Zerbo 24
Most Assists: Felix Sodje 14
Highest Average Rating: Gabriel Zerbo 7.26
Fans Player of the Year: David Thomas

A good season in the end, although the board didnt want to make it easy on me, they decided to accept offers for 3 of my best players :'(. They have been getting into a habit of that :mad:, next season the big league!

View attachment 211924View attachment 211925View attachment 211926View attachment 211927

Team: Blyth Spartans
Season: 2012/2013
League: Blue Square Premier League
Final Position: 4th - Promotion via play-offs
Cups: FA Cup 2nd Round - Lost to Haye & Yeading 2-0, FA Trophy 3rd Round - Lost 2-0 to Dover
Average Attendance: 1383
Biggest Win: 3-0 home to Darlington
Biggest Defeat: 3-0 away to Stockport
Top Goalscorer: Elliott Buchanan - 13
Most Assists: Simon Whaley - 11
Highest Average Rating: Exodus Geohagan - 7.30 (50 apps)
Fans Player of the Year: Exodus Geohagan

Screenshots:

View attachment 212036View attachment 212037View attachment 212035

Finished the season strongly again (Winning 9 out of my last 14 games) and then in the play-off final, something strange happened that I've never seen before. Rob Kozluk (Playing for Crewe), injured 3 of my players in about 10 minutes. So I was playing with 10 men for the final 15 minutes and then, on the 85th minute, they injured another of my players forcing me to play the final 5 minutes with 9 men. I still managed to hang on and win 1-0 though, which was pleasing!

View attachment 212039

Things I need to improve: Need to sign some better strikers as my current ones might struggle in League 2. Start developing some sort of youth team as I've been neglecting it, although my team is quite young anyway so hopefully that helps.

Last edited:
Team: Basingstoke Town FC
Season: 2016/2017
League: League 1
Final Position: 2nd
Cups: Johnstone's Paint Trophy: 1st Round, FA Cup: 2nd Round, League Cup: 1nd Round
Average Attendance: 4870
Biggest Win: 5-1 v Chesterfield
Biggest Defeat: 2-5 v Bury
Top Goalscorer: Christian Montano - 16 goals, 49 apps
Most Assists: Chuks Aneke - 15 assists, 41 apps
Highest Average Rating: Chuks Aneke - 7.16
Fans Player of the Year: Chuks Aneke

Would say was lucky this season to be promoted. Had next to no transfer funds, and no increase in wages meant that my budget to bring in players to improve the squad was next to 0. With Bell being injured for a chunk of the season, Montano didn't seem to partner up well with any of the loanees I had brought in. Thankfully defence was pretty good at times so got enough points to get promoted.
Will be interesting to see if I can stay in the Championship as I doubt that I'll get much money over summer, meaning my squad will not improve...ah well, will have to see!

View attachment 212139View attachment 212140View attachment 212141View attachment 212178

Will post Player of Season/Season Best XI when get them :)

Last edited:
Team: Nuneaton
Season: 2021/22
League: English Premier League
Final Position: 11th
Cups: League Cup Semi-Final, FA Cup 5th Round, EURO Cup 2nd Knockout Round
Average Attendance: 16324
Biggest Win: 7-1 vs Birmingham
Biggest Defeat: 1-5 vs Stoke
Top Goalscorer: Davor Metcalfe 27
Most Assists: Sandro Acosta 26
Highest Average Rating: Sandro Acosta 7.43 (55 apps)
Fans Player of the Year: Sandro Acosta

Too many cup games cost me in the league with 61 games in total.

Season: 2021/22
Final Position: 13th
Cups: League Cup 3rd round, FA Cup 3rd Round
Average Attendance: 11710
Biggest Win: 7 - 0 v Cardiff
Biggest Defeat: 0 - 5 v Man City
Top Goalscorer: Claudio Graciani 11
Most Assists: Felix Sodje 9
Highest Average Rating: Claudio Graciani 7.01
Fans Player of the Year: Claudio Graciani

Not a bad season, I made some signings for the future (barca and real rejects |) )so hopefully next season will show some improvements

View attachment 212455View attachment 212456View attachment 212457View attachment 212458

I'm speechless. There's not a good way to do this other than to say my Eastleigh squad did more take the leap into League 1. We tore it to pieces. The fact that two of the sides that were just promoted from League 2 were promoted to the Championship is impressive enough, but...well...I have done a lot of LLM games in the past and I have had some impressive seasons in Italy and Argentina. But this season tops them all -- even my successes in top divisions (except perhaps winning the champs league with C/2C noicattaro on penalties vs. real madrid in FM10 in season 9).

Let's start by the required formatted post, and then we'll get to some good screenshots.

Team: Eastleigh
Season: 2014-2015
League: nPower League 1
Final Position: 1st
Cups: League Cup: 2nd (L to Aston Villa in extra time 0-1), Johnstone Paint: Semi Final (L to L2 Luton), FA Cup Runner Up (see below)
Average Attendance: 5194 (19 sellouts)
Biggest Win: 7-1 vs Yeovil
Biggest Defeat: 1-4 vs Oxford
Top Goalscorer: Nouha Dicko; 37 total, 30 league (team and L1 records)
Most Assists: Shane Murray; 22 total, 18 league (team record)
Highest Average Rating: Oliver Nicholas 7.47
Fans Player of the Year: Nouha Dicko; 37 aps, 30 goals, 7 assists, 7.46
L1 Player of the Year: Johnny Gorman; 7.20, 43 apps, 13 goals, 16 assists

And here is the final table, top 11 (will add when it is generated), and transfer list:

View attachment 212548View attachment 212549View attachment 212561

So what does this all mean? That's four seasons and four championships. That's an incredibly ridiculous run through the FA cup that I had no business making it out of the 3rd round. And that was without relying on loan players. So what happened? It all started when, after about 8 games into the season, I saw that one of my tactics was running about even on goals while my other tactic was giving me a 2:1 goal advantage. So I switched gears and made by backup tactic my main tactic. It meant retooling my roster a little bit, booting my top performing striker from last year (and what a fall he had, 3 goals in 28 appearances -- that's a 16 goal drop off).

Except for one four or five game blip, there was no stopping the Spitfires. That held no more true than in the FA Tournament, where Johnny Gorman and Nouha Dicko carried my team over far superior competition.

View attachment 212550View attachment 212551
View attachment 212552View attachment 212553

I would jump out to a quick lead and the other far bigger sides would never recover. Makes me think the no pressure team talks might be a little too powerful (i never let my assman do the talks). But I did tally a good collection of scalps on my way to the FA Final: @ Shrewsberry, Lincoln, @ Doncaster (CH), vs Leicester (CH), @ Man City (PRM finished 4th), vs Birmingham (CH), vs Liverpool (PRM finished 2nd @ Wembly) before finally succumbing to Chelsea -- although for about 3 minutes I had a 1-0 lead on them too.

View attachment 212554

So if you are busy wondering how I won L1, just remember this team toyed with larger competition all year. The Man City game was nowhere near as close as the score line shows, even if they picked it up in the 2nd half.

And for winning league 1 and putting up a fight with Chelsea in the FA final, I get the following rewards:

View attachment 212555View attachment 212556View attachment 212557

Next year will be interesting. With a 49.5/week wage budget and a 3.05 transfer budget, I have a lot of room to grow my squad.

Last edited:
Team: Dartford
Season: 11/12
League: Blue Square South
Cups: FA Cup 1st round. FA Trophy 2cnd round
Average Attendance: 1736
Biggest Win: 6-0
Biggest Defeat: 2-1
Top Goalscorer: Damian Casalinuovo - 22
Most Assists: James Cronesberry - 14
Highest Average Rating: Damian Casalinuovo - 7.36
Fans Player of the Year: James Cronesberry

View attachment 212588View attachment 212589View attachment 212590

Got FM12 for Christmas, and i have just started this challenge, as i enjoy manaing in the lower league's. i decided to have a season with Halifax to see how the game is, and get used to it.

So now i have decided to give this challenge a go with EASTBOURNE!

Season: 2022/23
Final Position: 3rd
Cups: League Cup runner-up , FA Cup 3rd Round
Average Attendance: 12807
Biggest Win: 8 - 1 v Stoke
Biggest Defeat: 0 - 4 v Man Utd
Top Goalscorer: Paolo Brito 31
Most Assists: Claudio Graciani 15
Highest Average Rating: Claudio Graciani 7.52
Fans Player of the Year: Paolo Brito

A good season for my young guns, qualified for the champions league! :D

View attachment 212751View attachment 212750View attachment 212752View attachment 212753

Team: Nuneaton
Season: 2022/23
Final Position: 6th
Cups: League Cup Semi-Final, FA Cup Semi-Final
Average Attendance: 15878
Biggest Win: 8-0 vs Leicester
Biggest Defeat: 1-4 vs Aston Villa
Top Goalscorer: Davor Metcalfe 18
Most Assists: Sandro Acosta 14
Highest Average Rating: Enrique Alvarez 7.31 (36 apps)
Fans Player of the Year: Enrique Alvarez

A good season, 6th place and qualified for EURO Cup, reached semi final of league cup and suffered a humiliating penalty shoutout defeat to colwyn bay in FA cup semi final.

Team: Dartford
Season: 12/13
League: Blue Square Premier
Cups: FA Cup 1st round. FA Trophy semi finals
Average Attendance: 3019
Biggest Win: 7-0
Biggest Defeat: 4-0
Top Goalscorer: Pablo Counago - 34
Most Assists: Kal Naismith - 21
Highest Average Rating: Pablo Counago - 7.43
Fans Player of the Year: Pablo Counago

View attachment 212886View attachment 212887View attachment 212888

Going to give this a go with Truro - first time proper in the lower leagues apart from taking Boston Utd to glory in like Championship Manager 4 so this should be fun.

Signed Korono, Counago and Cronesberry which by the sounds of things seems to be the way to go.

A storming pre-season down - let's see how we do for real!

Season: 2023/24
Final Position: 3rd
Cups: League Cup semis , FA Cup 5th rnd, Champions League Semi Final
Average Attendance: 13614
Biggest Win: 8 - 0 v FC Twente
Biggest Defeat: 0 - 3 v Granada
Top Goalscorer: Ramon Bilbao 32
Most Assists: Claudio Graciani 26
Highest Average Rating: Claudio Graciani 7.65
Fans Player of the Year: Claudio Graciani

3rd again in the league and a very interesting european campaign, after winning 17-2 on aggregate over FC twente in the quarters, was defeated in the semis by the eventual champions (useless) Granada :mad:

View attachment 213346View attachment 213345View attachment 213344View attachment 213343
View attachment 213347

Last edited:
Found a bit more time to get on with this and got a couple more seasons done, tried to rely on my tactics too much first season in BSP but got the balance better second time around!

Season: 2012/13
Final Position: 7th
Cups: FA Cup 4th Round, FA Trophy 3rd Round
Average Attendance: 820
Biggest Win: 7 - 1 v Kettering
Biggest Defeat: 1 - 4 v Grimsby
Top Goalscorer: Jamil Adam 53
Most Assists: Jamil Adam 21
Highest Average Rating: Jamil Adam 7.75
Fans Player of the Year:
Jamil Adam

Season: 2013/14
Cups: FA Cup 3rd Round, FA Trophy 1st Round
Average Attendance: 1164
Biggest Win: 7 - 1 v Woking
Biggest Defeat: 3 - 6 v Aldershot
Top Goalscorer: Jamil Adam 64
Most Assists: Adrian Cieslewicz 21
Highest Average Rating: Jamil Adam 7.81
Fans Player of the Year:
Jamil Adam

Next up league football.

Found a bit more time to get on with this and got a couple more seasons done, tried to rely on my tactics too much first season in BSP but got the balance better second time around!

Final Position: 7th
Cups: FA Cup 4th Round, FA Trophy 3rd Round
Average Attendance: 820
Biggest Win: 7 - 1 v Kettering
Biggest Defeat: 1 - 4 v Grimsby
Top Goalscorer: Jamil Adam 53
Most Assists: Jamil Adam 21
Highest Average Rating: Jamil Adam 7.75
Fans Player of the Year:
Jamil Adam

Season: 2013/14
Cups: FA Cup 3rd Round, FA Trophy 1st Round
Average Attendance: 1164
Biggest Win: 7 - 1 v Woking
Biggest Defeat: 3 - 6 v Aldershot
Top Goalscorer: Jamil Adam 64
Most Assists: Adrian Cieslewicz 21
Highest Average Rating: Jamil Adam 7.81
Fans Player of the Year:
Jamil Adam

Next up league football.

Are you the Tó of CM Portugal who did the Training Schedueles ?

Team: Tonbridge Angels
Season: 2011/12
League: Blue Square South
Position: 1st
Cups: FA Trophy winners, FA Cup 1st round.
Average Attendance: 719
Biggest Win: 5-0 (vs Dorchester)
Biggest Defeat: 0-5 (vs Chelmsford)
Top Goalscorer: Conally Edozien - 25
Most Assists: Frannie Collin - 13
Highest Average Rating - Conally Edozien - 7.41
Fans Player of the Year: Frannie Collin.

Pablo Counago scored 24 goals and had a few months off injured, so he really should have scored the most goals, but Edozien was fantastic. The FA Trophy was a bit of a fluke, being as we only played one BSP team and that was Wrexham in the final, who we somehow clawed a win against, it was quite remarkable. :p

Tonbridge gave me a wage budget of around 4k, and no transfer money, and with a media prediction of something like 20th I'm amazed at how well we did. I won quite a bit of money this season, so next season I'll get around 5k wages.. :L

Position: 4th (Promoted through playoffs)
Cups: FA Trophy winners, FA Cup 2nd round.
Average Attendance: 2193
Biggest Win: 5-0 (vs Dulwich Hamlet)
Biggest Defeat: 1-4 (vs Cambridge)
Top Goalscorer: Conally Edozien - 17
Most Assists: Phil Younghusband - 14
Highest Average Rating: Oliver Nicholas - 7.09
Fans Player of the Year: Oliver Nicholas.

What a season. We beat Lincoln on penalties in the playoff semi final, and beat Wrexham 2-1 in the final, drawing in real time 1-1, and then scoring in the 104th minute and holding on to the lead with about 5 of my men at a condition of about 30%, I suppose that's what you get with a bunch of part timers. :L

I do sympathise with Wrexham however, we beat them in last year's FA Trophy final, this year's FA Trophy final AND the playoff finals this year. They must hate us. Next season is going to be very difficult however, I have a wage budget of 6k and with the 10 or so players I've decided to keep, most of that is taken up.

I've turned Tonbridge Angels into a professional team however, and won 3 competitions with them in 2 very successful seasons. To the Premier league we go.

Oliver Nicholas has been doing fantastic for me. Glad to see he's doing good for other people here too.