Knowing nothin about playing in the bottom league I have made the uneducated decision to be the manager of Chelmsford.

Knowing nothin about playing in the bottom league I have made the uneducated decision to be the manager of Chelmsford.

have a little look back a few pages i using them , there good fun mate

Team: Gainsborough Trinity
Season: 11/12
League: BSN
Final Position: 1st
Cups: FA Cup 1st Round, FA Trophy 1st Round
Average Attendance: 336
Biggest Win: 7-1 vs Workington
Biggest Defeat: 4-3 vs Corby
Top Goalscorer: Pablo Counago 32 Goals
Most Assists: Dali Gomez 13 Assists
Highest Average Rating: Pablo Counago 7.56
Fans Player of the Year: Pablo Counago

Defense was brilliant hardly let any goals in.

Last edited:
Team: Basingstoke Town FC
Season: 2012/2013
League: Blue Square Premier
Final Position: 3rd (Semi-Final Playoffs)
Cups: FA Cup: 3rd Round, FA Trophy: 4th Round
Average Attendance: 1644
Biggest Win: 5-0 v Grimsby, Hinckley
Biggest Defeat: 0-5 v Fleetwood
Top Goalscorer: Fergus Bell - 37 goals, 46 apps
Most Assists: ? Forgot to check in time
Highest Average Rating: Fergus Bell - 7.46
Fans Player of the Year: Fergus Bell

View attachment 202515View attachment 202516View attachment 202517View attachment 202518

Vauxhall S1

Team: Vauxhall Motors
Season: 2011/2012
League: Blue Square North
Cups: FA Cup: 3rd Round, FA Trophy: 1st Round
Average Attendance: 198
Biggest Win: 5-0 v Colwyn Bay H
Biggest Defeat: 1-5 v Solihull Moors A
Top Goalscorer: Leighton McGivern - 23 goals, 38 apps
Most Assists: Medi Abalimba - 13
Highest Average Rating: Michael Jackson - 7.31
Fans Player of the Year: Leighton McGivern

My first season and was happy to get promotion, with Younghusband frequently injured goals were precious, thankfully my defense proved effective, and my keeper, was reliable. The finances look red, and to my astonishment the board decided to take out a 1.3 million pound loan for a new stadium! As the new season approaches the bank manager circles the Motormen (6)

View attachment 202524View attachment 202525View attachment 202526

Last edited:
All you people and your stadium loans... I'm hoping I get a 15 or 20k seater by the time I get to nPower 1 or Champ.

How do you hope that smokey?

I actually have profit on my monthly budget, got over a new chairman, and still no funds to make a new stadium
I promoted from BSP to L1 right now, and have no wage budget to get better players....

The last time I did a long game save I was bringing Burton up. I was losing money every month until I had a deep cup run during L2-Champ years. Finally the TV money started coming in during Prem. Aside from that I was filling my stadium every game and expanded every year I could. 5000 to 6000, 6000 to 9000, 9000 to 15k, and they still didn't want to get a new stadium. ****, I even won the Champions League and had MILLIONS in the bank, still nothing.

My hope is I don't have to do that again.

i was just wondering how do people put there screen shots on this thread as i used imageshack as thats what i use to do but its still small. any Ideas?

i was just wondering how do people put there screen shots on this thread as i used imageshack as thats what i use to do but its still small. any Ideas?

alt + f9, saves to screenshots (you may have to create the folder) in User/SI/FM12/ then load up as attachment under advanced mode on reply on this site.

Cheers for the help ive re done the pictures so people can see now.

Just started one Gloucester in Blue Square North. Top after 3 games W2 D1.. Media prediction is 18th :)

Started as Hampton and Richmond Borough. Media prediction is 19th. Top after 5 games. Have found arranging friendleys in international breaks against big teams gives you a nice cash boost and I just play my reserves and u18s as you still have games at this level, just played Sunderland on a monday and got £22k

Last edited:
hi, started with unterhatching in lowest german league german div 3, so not as hard a challenge as conference teams, but didnt see the thread til now :)

Team: Unterhatching
Season: 11/12
League: German Division 3
Cups: -
Average Attendance: 3859
Biggest Win: 5-2
Biggest Defeat: 1-4
Top Goalscorer: Milo Tunjic
Most Assists: Jonathan Valle
Highest Average Rating: 7.34
Fans Player of the Year: Jonathan Valle

View attachment 202678View attachment 202679View attachment 202680

Team: Guiseley AFC
Season: 2012/13
League: BSP
Cups: FA Cup 1st Round , FA Trophy 4th Round
Average Attendance: 1489
Biggest Win: 7-1 vs Braintree (League) 7-0 vs Stafford (FA Cup)
Biggest Defeat: 1-4 vs Swindon
Top Goalscorer: Billy Paynter 23
Most Assists: Mark Ferry 20
Highest Average Rating: Billy Paynter 7.34
Fans Player of the Year: Mark Ferry

View attachment 202686View attachment 202687View attachment 202688View attachment 202689

Team: Vauxhall Motors
Season: 2011/2012
League: Blue Square North
Cups: FA Cup: 3rd Round, FA Trophy: 1st Round
Average Attendance: 198
Biggest Win: 5-0 v Colwyn Bay H
Biggest Defeat: 1-5 v Solihull Moors A
Top Goalscorer: Leighton McGivern - 23 goals, 38 apps
Most Assists: Medi Abalimba - 13
Highest Average Rating: Michael Jackson - 7.31
Fans Player of the Year: Leighton McGivern

You've just made my day mate. I think you're the first to get a season done with Vauxhall (I'm in the middle of 1 as well) and you haven't managed to get Counago neither, which demonstrates just how difficult Vauxhall is.

I have to say I haven't been that lucky so far but, I have found a few good youngsters that are now being tailed by the likes of Southampton, and Preston...

I just sold my u21 for 2.5m to burnley after he scored 31 goals in league 1 to get me promoted not that i had much choice other than to sell him as club in poor finacial state so chairman stepped in!!!

Sometimes i really hate this game, I have next to no money after getting promotion to League 2 and i've already had a loan taken out for a new 5900 seater stadium which will help ofcourse come 2014 but not helping my finances right now.To add to that my board decide that seeing as we turned pro it would be a good idea to upgrade both training and youth facilities at a total cost of 480k.Around 4 million spent by the club and it has left me with a tough task to build a team.

Out of my entire squad i think 3 players are on full time contracts and those are 3 youths i just signed this season as cover, Everyone who came up with me who i managed to keep is still on part time or no contracts at all.I have players who were on £200 a week demanding 1-1.5k a week when the max i can offer is £500 a week and my budget is a tiny 4k a week.

Noone else is willing to pay the wages they demand neither though so i am able to keep my team together pretty much it just means i cant really make any signings apart from loans, That being said having Leeds as my parent club is a massive boost, Becchio and Sam on season long loans aswell as a AML and keeper plus a couple on loan from other clubs.I think of my 10 signings this season 6 are loans and 3 are youths, The last one is a 31 year old keeper who only set me back £200 a week.

Really cool thread. Just read through the whole thing. I dont think im good enough to start this low. This is only the 2nd year Ive played FM. But good luck to all you guys. Ill be checking back in.

Team: Nuneaton
Season: 2013/14
League: BSP
Final Position: 12th
Cups: FA Cup 2nd Round , FA Trophy 4th Round
Average Attendance: 1278
Biggest Win: 4-0 vs Macclesfield
Biggest Defeat: 0-4 vs York
Top Goalscorer: Omar Koroma 20
Most Assists: James Cronesberry 21
Highest Average Rating: Omar Koroma 7.23 (31 apps)
Fans Player of the Year: James Cronesberry

A better season than last year but too many drawn games cost me a playoff place.