You're doing really well so far , hopefully you can get promoted and then try and get into the African Champions League!

You're doing really well so far , hopefully you can get promoted and then try and get into the African Champions League!
Yeah, I'm quietly optimistic about this team I'll explain why in the next update.

Let The Good Times Roll...

View attachment 257541

So we have reached the end of our first season in the Pentagon Challenge with FCAK, as you know at the halfway point we we were doing pretty well.
However we were only halfway there and things such as fatigue and injuries can destroy your season easily.
Let's see whether we could continue our good form and push for promotion.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End Of Season Review

View attachment 257543

As you can see we did very well in the later half of the season apart from a few results, the main highlight for us was going on a seven match winning streak.
However we were lagging behind in second at the half way point of the season, was our fine form enough to crown us champions...

View attachment 257548

There it is we are champions!, in my first season in charge we have managed to secure promotion to the top tier of South African Football.
We secured the title on the last day with a win which meant we finished the season five points clear.

View attachment 257550

This season we had many standout players, most of our players performed consistently well and this is shown in the picture above, hopefully they can continue this into next season although it's going to be much tougher in a higher tier.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking Forward...

As you know by now we have secured our place in the top division for next season, this comes with it's positives and negatives.
We know that it's going to much tougher next season, therefore we will be forced to bring in new personnel to ensure we can compete.
Hopefully our new position in the top tier will mean we can bring in more money because of increased Sponsorship and TV revenue.

"He Who Fails To Plan Is Planning To Fail"

View attachment 257557

3 Year Plan

View attachment 257562

I think this plan is realistic and achievable, hopefully we can take advantage of beginners luck and survive relegation in the first season and then progress from there.
There's always the chance that we over-achieve and stride ahead of the plan, if this happens then it can only be viewed as a good thing...

Thanks for reading :) , If you think there is anyone this story could be improved then don't hesitate to leave a suggestion below!

Last edited:
You did well to win the league :) , hopefully you can do well next season as well.

Another great story from u...
btw, can u predict how long until u can win african cup ?

Sorry about not updating, I've been having problems with my laptop.