Sorry about this guys, I will definitely post tommorow :)

Started the challenge two weeks ago and am in second half of the second season with the same team as you F.C.A.K. In first season we won NFD and for now we're doing extremely well this year also, sitting in fourth place with one played game more than others. I'm having same financial problems as you, recording a loss of more than a million euros in first season, but our recent run in Telkom Knockout brought us some money back. I'm still in red figures though. We lost in finals against Orlando Pirates, but beaten Golden Arrows and Kaizer Chiefs along the way, having played away in sellout stadiums.

The biggest problem I have are not needed players that are just eating up my wage budget and can't be sold since no team is able to afford their wages. I just hope I can sell some of the young guys i singed this year and get some funds..

Well anyway, it's fun reading your story, so keep it up! I'll definitely follow your story. Cheers mate!

Sorry about not updating guys, I'm writing one now :)

Playing Above Expectations

View attachment 259640

I couldn't have wished for a better first season at FC AK, we secured promotion to the top flight and now looking to fight for our lives for our place in the top tier.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delving Into The Market

View attachment 259646

Since we got promoted the squad obviously needed improving to be able to be competitive, and since we had close to nothing to spend I was forced to spend a long time scouting and looking for bargains.
Let's see how I got on...

View attachment 259647

I'm very happy with the signings despite most of them being loan moves, however I will try to make some of the loan moves permanent, the best signing there for me is Nyanda as he's a quality player and will provide pace,goals and lots of assists.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beginners Luck

View attachment 259648

It seems to be a common thing that at least one of the newly promoted sides seem's to get off to a flyer and I was hoping that would be us...

View attachment 259650
View attachment 259649

Wow, we had a great start for a newly promoted team this start is awesome and much better than I expected.
We won games against some of the bigger teams in the league and it's very pleasing.

Let's see where our epic results left us in the league...

View attachment 259652

Couldn't have wished for much more! , 3rd in the league...

View attachment 259653

As you can see there was quite a few standout players during the first-half of the season, however I wasn't that happy as there wasn't a lot of my signings featuring in the list.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, as always if you think I can improve please leave a comment below :)