ThePedro

Reaction score
This player is a beast. He scores almost 2 goals per game on my Tottenham save
But one of its weakest points is his inconsistency. He can pull a crackin' game, but then like 1 or 2 games after, his score is 6.0/5.7.
Overall, i'd strongly recommend him.
What is your opinion on him?

Cheers :D

'This player is a beast'
Where are the screenshots of this beasty barrios?
Why are you not using Raikan's template for said player?
Why have you not included information about said player including strengths, weaknesses and positioning.

FIX UP this thread and USE THE TEMPLATE.

Can you post some screenies of him? Haven't heard of him..

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

'This player is a beast'
Where are the screenshots of this beasty barrios?
Why are you not using Raikan's template for said player?
Why have you not included information about said player including strengths, weaknesses and positioning.

FIX UP this thread and USE THE TEMPLATE.

Woah man, chill <)

I'm not doing a thread about a player, i'm just asking your opinions...

I don't want to make a complete thread like Raikan

TBH that is why you make a thread like Raikans to get opinions.

When I made a similar thread about Andy Carroll, none of you moaned

Dudes, i'm completely chilled, you are all frustrated, take it easy, I just wanted to see some discussion about Lucas Barrios.

give the guy a break

he is asking your opinions on him not making a thread telling you to buy him.

Dudes, i'm completely chilled, you are all frustrated, take it easy, I just wanted to see some discussion about Lucas Barrios.

Mate, we are chilled just follow the TEMPLATE it's there for a reason
btw there's a thread on him here with THOUGHTS , POLLS and SCREENIES
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f101/lucas-barrios-good-or-bad-t55789.html
So stop duplicating threads. We're not asking you do to anything else except follow the ****** rules.
USE the template
and
STOP Duplicating threads
BTW, this thread is going to be closed soon
You should search similar threads before u start creating other ones otherwise u are creating a mess for the mods to fix up.

If you want to do a thread about a player u should be following the template anyway, even if you are asking opinions. PLUS there is a similar thread already.

I USE CAPITAL LETTERS FOR EMPHASIS!!!

On Topic: Barrios is a very good player, he is top scorer alot of the time he is in your team and can be paired with almost anyone. Just wish he was younger.

I had Barrios playing for River Plate in one of my saves and he was pretty good. Have never tried him with a Big Team though, but from what i've seen and played, he is good....

IRL i think he is amazing

Do you have nothing better to do in life than post templates and generally rage on an internet forum?

Why are you insulting me? I'm not even raging, i'm just trying to get people to follow the rules and stop duplicating threads. You should know better as a contributor to FMBase, what have i done to you?

Mate, we are chilled just follow the TEMPLATE it's there for a reason
btw there's a thread on him here with THOUGHTS , POLLS and SCREENIES
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f101/lucas-barrios-good-or-bad-t55789.html
So stop duplicating threads. We're not asking you do to anything else except follow the ****** rules.
USE the template
and
STOP Duplicating threads
BTW, this thread is going to be closed soon
You should search similar threads before u start creating other ones otherwise u are creating a mess for the mods to fix up.

stop moaning like a ***** and let him do what he wants to do
this is why so many people ignore this site. because people like you...
mardy *****

any ways back on topic...
yeah barrios is a good player took him ages on my save to score his first goal but when he did
he couldnt stop scoring

Why are you insulting me? I'm not even raging, i'm just trying to get people to follow the rules and stop duplicating threads. You should know better as a contributor to FMBase, what have i done to you?

Rules also say to keep it on topic....if there is a major problem, then surely a MOD would say something?

Any way, i'm going to Sign Barrios when i start a French Save....if i can

Do you have nothing better to do in life than post templates and generally rage on an internet forum?

Man up and stop being a ****......nobody cares what you think, go and implement your rules else where........Barrios is a beast by the way!!!