Interesting, I always though all mods could close and delete threads, oh well...

Listen

How about you make some comment about Lucas Barrios and stop whining about the originator's style.

i ussualy start in german league and barrios is always kicking my ***. i cant remember any other player then him, who has scored a hattrick against me. i never bought him thou, but imo one of the best players in fm .2011

Yeah, he is good. But i think he's one of those players people would probably not think of signing ahead of others....People should have more faith lol

Listen

How about you make some comment about Lucas Barrios and stop whining about the originator's style.

Firstly, are u a mod or in some high up position to question me, no u have even less reputation than me.
Secondly, its not following the rules
Thirdly, i think barrios is decent, he's overrated on FM though, just because he had one good world cup and he's good better composure and finishing than rooney! Madness

Oh yeah and i can't be bothered to argue so just don't reply to this if u want to fight because i dont mean offence and anyway what have i done to u? It's not even ur argument, again no offence.

Firstly, are u a mod or in some high up position to question me, no u have even less reputation than me.
Thirdly, i think barrios is decent, he's overrated on FM though, just because he had one good world cup and he's good better composure and finishing than rooney! Madness

1. I was simply trying to stop this madness.

2. He is asking for opinions, not suggesting him for a purchase.

3. Thank you.

ha, no way. He has been on fine form for Dortmund for 2 seasons now.....and i dont think he had a good world cup imo.......Maybe a little over rated on fm though :)

1. I was simply trying to stop this madness.

2. He is asking for opinions, not suggesting him for a purchase.

3. Thank you.

You know what, i've got no beef with u so its cool yeah? This thread is ****** up anyway, but i asked raikan and he said u still have to use the template even if u are discussing + there is another thread on this, so no reason to create this or i think or at least a screenie and some information, come on OP.
BTW i edited my previous post, accept friend request then?

So many things I could pick wrong with what you say in general, but seeing as this is a thread about Barrios...

In what sense has he only had "one good world cup"? Sure, he had a decent world cup, but his effectiveness in the game is backed up by his reputation as one of the most clinical penalty box finishers in the world. His record at Dortmund (30 goals in 56 games) is impressive, but his all-round play when you watch him is equally so. We all know Rooney can finish, but naturally he just isn't as good as Barrios at it.

So many things I could pick wrong with what you say in general, but seeing as this is a thread about Barrios...

In what sense has he only had "one good world cup"? Sure, he had a decent world cup, but his effectiveness in the game is backed up by his reputation as one of the most clinical penalty box finishers in the world. His record at Dortmund (30 goals in 56 games) is impressive, but his all-round play when you watch him is equally so. We all know Rooney can finish, but naturally he just isn't as good as Barrios at it.

Yeah whatever, u have ur opinion, i have mine. End of, anyway what have i said wrong in general so many times apart from this thread? Nothing, this thread is madness anyway.
RAIKAN please close this when u wake up in SA! :D

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

Fair enough, as long as we can get this on track.

Alright yeah we can, as long as no-one else wants to start picking a fight with me or liammur or whoever else. Lets just all follow the rules ....(A)

Lucas Barrios needs no introduction because he's a very well known player and having a template for someone who pretty much everyone knows about and the OP was asking on past experience about him, hence why he didn't follow the template I'd imagine. It's like someone making a thread about Leo Messi or Steven Gerrrard.
Beedum, chill out. You are seriously made a huge deal over absolutely nothing.

Anyway, I played a couple of seasons with Dortmund not long back and played Barrios in a Poacher.. if I recall. Did a pretty great job, scored plenty of goals (60 in 67, if I recall), lots of assists and is your top of the range top class striker.

looking through this thread, pathetic.
this forum is infested with little ***** now, respect the rules you mug.

Ho hum, just another thread on FM-Base...

Always wanted to ask this though: do people play him as a Poacher, Adv. Forward or Complete Forward? I had massive inconsistency when I played him as a poacher, and reduced effectiveness as an Adv. Forward. I don't think he fitted in too well as a Complete Forward either.

I haven't ever had him in any of my teams so i can't comment really.

quite interested in starting a game with Dortmund actually thanks to there current season.

All I really remember was playing him as a poacher with my tactic having cross aim through centre, giving him plenty of goals.

Yeah whatever, u have ur opinion, i have mine. End of, anyway what have i said wrong in general so many times apart from this thread? Nothing, this thread is madness anyway.
RAIKAN please close this when u wake up in SA! :D

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

Alright yeah we can, as long as no-one else wants to start picking a fight with me or liammur or whoever else. Lets just all follow the rules ....(A)
he isnt going to close this, he is going to however going to have a fit when he has to clean the thread becuase you and several others keep harping on

please can you post a screen shot, if you want to have an open discussion on a player please please supply us with information relating to said player

I have played him as an advanced forward on his own up front, in a 4-2-3-1 on my most recent dortmund game. He doesn't miss many clear chances, scoring 29 and setting up 14 in 46 games.

Interestingly, I have just signed his compatriot Miguel Medina and my coaches say he has the potential to be better than Barrios. The future looks good for Paraguay with Oscar Cardoza as well!