OP sort out the post according to the rules, everyone else stop being mini mods/being off topic/generally talking rubbish

OP sort out the post according to the rules, everyone else stop being mini mods/being off topic/generally talking rubbish

At last, thank god mike, sorry for being a mini mod, just trying to get people to follow the rules. Please close this thread its duplicated anyway then people can stop insulting us for trying to get them to follow the rules

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

stop moaning like a ***** and let him do what he wants to do
this is why so many people ignore this site. because people like you...
mardy *****

any ways back on topic...
yeah barrios is a good player took him ages on my save to score his first goal but when he did
he couldnt stop scoring

Says the ***** who is now banned!:$

He is amazing, one of the best strikers for grabbing goals on the game.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sorry seemed like it had to be done.

Also on topic I had him at Dortmund and he was as the first post described "Beast". I would recommend him if you want an older striker who is already good.

@beedum.....Is your dummy firmly in your month now.....*****

I understand the rules are there so we have a good organised forum which is easy to follow and contribute to...but don't think this thread is really gonna mess that up. He's a popular player so why does it matter if there are a few threads?

In my Dortmund save Barrios is unstoppable, top scorer by far. And in my Everton save, Aston Villa bought him and he was top scorer two years running.

He scored 9 goals (!) for me on my first game with Dortmund against Meuselwitz (german cup)! After that, a goal here and there. Played as a poacher (STCR) with Robert Lewandowski (STCL) as deep lying - support.

Update! Just played against Freiburg and he was invisible the whole match except for an offside goal.

Last edited:
@beedum.....Is your dummy firmly in your month now.....*****

Is ur one inch wonder firmly back in ur pants now?
Ur so stupid you can't even use quotes!

Last edited:
going a bit far now boys - remember this is about a forum post. get a grip

going a bit far now boys - remember this is about a forum post. get a grip

Alright yeah we know, don't know why he insulted me first, i think we both got infracted. I accepted mine like a man, i know i did wrong. The other guy is just pleading with the mods even though we were both equally at fault.

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

SMD there is rules for a reason.

True dat. The whole point why this thread should be closed and deleted.

But you are not the one to enforce them so wind your neck in.

Mike, no offence, calm down, he's trying to help you out and the OP still hasn't sorted out this ****** up thread.

Mike, no offence, calm down, he's trying to help you out and the OP still hasn't sorted out this ****** up thread.
no, how about you dont take it into your own hands, Raikan will close the thread if he feels its warranted.

End of discussion

no, how about you dont take it into your own hands, Raikan will close the thread if he feels its warranted.

End of discussion

I'm not taking it into my own hands, he's just trying to help u guys out thats all okay! Please, we are trying to help u mods out by telling people to follow the rules. OK, now thats sorted forget about that.

I have one quick question, why can't u close this thread, it's mucked up!

I'm not taking it into my own hands, he's just trying to help u guys out thats all okay! Please, we are trying to help u mods out by telling people to follow the rules. OK, now thats sorted forget about that.

I have one quick question, why can't u close this thread, it's mucked up!
Not my section, Raikan will either edit it or close himself tomorrow. not a big deal

i ussualy start in german league and barrios is always kicking my ***. i cant remember any other player then him, who has scored a hattrick against me. i never bought him thou, but imo one of the best players in fm .2011

Last edited:
Not my section, Raikan will either edit it or close himself tomorrow. not a big deal

Interesting, I always though all mods could close and delete threads, oh well...