Luis Fabiano: "Come and get me United"

dont think Sir Alex would spend the money asked for him. i dont also think he is the player we are looking for at the moment.

I reckon he will go to AC Milan.

dont get me wrong, he is a very good player as proved in the world cup and if he wants a move to united then maybe he will end up at old trafford but personally, i cant see it.

I think hes one of the best finishers in the world, very rarely ***** up 1 on 1's

depends on how much sevilla ask for him, hes 30

edit: hes 29.

i can see us send then a player on loan to help smooth things over. though i also really want hernandez to be given a real chance. he has been great in the world cup, certainly better than i thought he would be

Last edited:
He's been linked with AC Milan before so i think he will go there. I cant see him at United, and i certainly cant see Fergie spending a large sum on an ageing striker again (Berbatov)

Rooney, Macheda, Welbeck, Hernandez, a fit again Owen and Berba if he can find form is a more than capable set of strikers. Man United need a creative midfielder: Joe Cole, David Silva etc etc.

Last edited:
He's been linked with AC Milan before so i think he will go there. I cant see him at United, and i certainly cant see Fergie spending a large sum on an ageing striker again (Berbatov)

Rooney, Macheda, Welbeck, Hernandez, a fit again Owen and Berba if he can find form is a more than capable set of strikers. Man United need a creative midfielder: Joe Cole, David Silva etc etc.
agreed, those + hamsik, gourcuff, are really the kind of players we should be targetting, its no secret that our offensive guile comes from only scholes and giggs, something that badly needs to re dressed

would be a great signing for utd. absolute talent although brazilians find it hard to adapt in the premiership.

:'(

Come to the Yids, your wanted here :)

Please no I've seen enogh talent from Hernandez to prove we dont need anyone after him. Already have Rooney, Owen, Berbaflop,Hernandez, Macheda, Mame Diouf and Danny Welbeck dont see him being needed

Although he is good,I'd rather we didn't have him,if not,swap him for Berbatov and £15million to sweeten the deal.

We need a creative force - desperately.

Can't see Man Utd spending a large sum, which Sevilla undoubtedly are after, and why should they? Although Berbatov is struggling to find form, they have a host of yougsters capable of a call up if needed. Especially with Hernandez who is looking great at international level. Would be good in the Italian league I think, seems like he could tear it up with AC or someone like Juventus maybe. But then again, who knows?

Although he is good,I'd rather we didn't have him,if not,swap him for Berbatov and £15million to sweeten the deal.

We need a creative force - desperately.

Contradicting much.. It might be good signing but we never know how he performs here. I would rather wait for La Explosion to explode rather than signing one more striker. Fabiano with plea is tempting but i would be happy if we say no to him.

Can't see Man Utd spending a large sum, which Sevilla undoubtedly are after, and why should they? Although Berbatov is struggling to find form, they have a host of yougsters capable of a call up if needed. Especially with Hernandez who is looking great at international level. Would be good in the Italian league I think, seems like he could tear it up with AC or someone like Juventus maybe. But then again, who knows?

Fulham reserve 10M
Unknown mexican 7M
Unknown Molde player 5M
Unknown serbain 7M

Thats approximately eqaul to 30M.

Tbh, I'd be happy either way as long as we don't pay over the odds.

I've heard Sevilla are after Berbatov so maybe a swap is on the cards.. but we've all seen that Rooney can't play up top with another striker so maybe he won't be necessary. But if we get him, even more of a goal threat why not?

i know this is a little off topic but i am keen to know whether utd fans are worried that rooney is unfit or maybie just lost some off what he had and will replicate his world cup form for man utd next season?? im just curious what you think, also i think they should do the berbatov-fabiano swap all day long.