Luis Fabiano: "Come and get me United"

Tbh, I'd be happy either way as long as we don't pay over the odds.

I've heard Sevilla are after Berbatov so maybe a swap is on the cards.. but we've all seen that Rooney can't play up top with another striker so maybe he won't be necessary. But if we get him, even more of a goal threat why not?

Till this season Rooney cant play as lone striker, now he cant play with other striker? All his career he has played off the striker and few times on the wing. Only this season he was played as lone striker. Rooney-Saha combo was treat to watch in 2006-07.

Fulham reserve 10M
Unknown mexican 7M
Unknown Molde player 5M
Unknown serbain 7M

Thats approximately eqaul to 30M.
none of those are 29 are they... or all bought in the same season

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

i know this is a little off topic but i am keen to know whether utd fans are worried that rooney is unfit or maybie just lost some off what he had and will replicate his world cup form for man utd next season?? im just curious what you think, also i think they should do the berbatov-fabiano swap all day long.
its like torres, going hom early will actually be some blessing, but theres no doubt that he cannot play all teh games again, other goals scorers need to pick up the the slack

Last edited:
i know this is a little off topic but i am keen to know whether utd fans are worried that rooney is unfit or maybie just lost some off what he had and will replicate his world cup form for man utd next season?? im just curious what you think, also i think they should do the berbatov-fabiano swap all day long.

I dont think we need to worry much about Rooney. I might miss start of the season but with the quality of service he got and the fitness levels he had, i was not that much worried his form. For United he will come good and once he regain his fitness we will see altogether different player. Berba-Fabiano swap?? **** no. We are not sure how he will adapt to this league and I'm very much sure this time Berba will come good.

Last season he started off well, then got injured for around 2 months, then he got 5 goals in 5 starts but SAF preferred 4-5-1 so Berba was benched, even when he was played, he was played as lone striker, which berba can never play. So this stop start season, people tends to believe all the media **** than analyzing.

none of those are 29 are they... or all bought in the same season

20M spent in a season on unknown quantities is big for any club that operates on its own money. Discussion was not on spending on 29 year old, it was spending big.

First we need to decide what is big.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Yes, on 4 players, Fabiano won't be going for less than 20m.

If I'm not wrong he has one year left on his contract and he said he wont sign extension. So they might let him go for free of they try to play hard ball.

it wasnt all spent in one season, an d soentind it on 4 players who are young is clarely quite different from spending it on someone who is 29.

it wasnt all spent in one season, an d soentind it on 4 players who are young is clarely quite different from spending it on someone who is 29.

Its different but still worth 30M.. We dont need to spend huge sum on 29 year old so we dont, that doesnt mean we cant.

we cant and wont spent on 29 year old, because we cant afford to have such a little return on that amount of money again (berbatov)

he is not going to go as Man Utd have already snapped up Hernandez and Berbatov is not being sold plus their is Rooney and Owen

Thought there was a transfer rumour thread for a reason.

yea shld have put this in the 'Transfer Rumour thread' mate

Dont think SAF wants to buy the aging nymore seeing Berbatov's situation and he deffo wont fork up that much $$$ just for a guy who will only play for a couple of seasons before going downhill where as Hernandez for 7mill at the age of 22 wirh his whole future ahead of him and he can onlyly get better also already a big international player for Mxico notice the differnece?

Man'c's You changing your minds now? ;)

If he was a free signing or less than 10mill i would say go for him but if they want that much money like 20mill its a no no

Man'c's You changing your minds now? ;)
nope, this is nothing new hes been doing that for ages, he averages a goal every 2 games. but still cant afford 20 million on him

He`s 10 times better than Owen and Berba together ... i think he would be perfect for United

He`s 10 times better than Owen and Berba together ... i think he would be perfect for United
read the thread and see why he probably wont come to united