Luis Fabiano: "Come and get me United"

not worth it, javier hernandez will do just fine

as the madsheep said, he is a great finisher but i dont like him and i dont think he would fit in at United, i dont want him there, he is 29 already asking for crazy money, the last time we did that (Berbatov) it was a huge flop to be honest (and i :wub: Berbie) so they wont want that over their heads for another 2 seasons if he does not fit in or play well, Hernandez scored a sensational goal against Argentina, i also would like to see him get a real chance this year we have Mechada and Welbeck with Rooney and Berbatov thats enough striking power for most teams in world football XD

bottom line:
we do not want him or need him (im sure alot of United supporters would agree)

we have bigger priorites. a left winger, and central creative attacking player. ie replacements for giggs and scholes

we have bigger priorites. a left winger, and central creative attacking player. ie replacements for giggs and scholes

Maybe but SAF may be in the market for another goal scorer seeing as United's second top scorer was own goals last season.

Maybe but SAF may be in the market for another goal scorer seeing as United's second top scorer was own goals last season.
and we just got a goal scorer.

beside that is not where the problem lay last year, it was the lack of variation in attack that hurt us. 2/3 of our attack came down the right hand side last season, before then, we used to play down both flanks, and through the middle pretty evenly.

we actually scored more goals last season than at any point in the last 3 season, but they were scored in bunches rather than being spread through like before

Last edited: