yep I agree, the story really does add some fun, and even with just one or two people following and commenting makes it more motivating :)

Lyons month makes Manchester United worse.

After looking at this months fixtures I wanted a 100% record, knowing that Man U were coming to Lyon, and that is what I saw as the toughest game, I know that our fantastic run will come to a end at some point, but when? We will see, but for now I want to keep wining.

logo_ligue11.png

Stade Rennais FC 0 - 0 Lyon

A bad start to a month, but it was a very tough game, so I will settle for this result as it shows the players can keep a solid back line while dominating the other team (we had 22 shots to 14) it was a great game to watch.

Lyon 3 - 1 OGC Nice
Lopez (4, 8, 45) - Digard (51)

A game in which we played well, but showed a bit of laziness at the beginning of the second half which was quickly corrected, but once again Lopez has been a star for us since coming back from injury.

RC Lens 0 - 3 Lyon
Menez (11), Makoun (65), Own Goal Queudrue (76)

A great preformance, I gave Menez a run up front as he has been playing wing lately and setting up most goals since Lopez has come back, so giving him a chance up front, he played great for the first half before coming off with a small knock, but nothing major. But overall another great result.

Lyon 5 - 0 PSG
Bastos (4), Givet (21), Lopez (25, 83), Pjanic (49)

Wow what a performance, the team went out there on fire from the whistle, I don't know what motivated them to go out and play like they did, but I am sure it wasn't me, we could easily have more and that is shown by the PSG keeper getting a rating of 7.4 in this game, he had a great game, shame the rest of PSG's team played ****.

Coupe_de_la_Ligue-logo-3756FB23A4-seeklogo.com.gif

Lyon 1 - 0 Montpellier Herault SC
Makoun (69)

What a good performance to see us go through to the semi-final of the cup, a good performance but nothing special so not much to say here, except to comment on the goal.. and what a goal it was, struck from 30 yards out of know where!

champions_league.jpg

Lyon 2 - 0 Partizan
Braind (5, 50)

This game means we have now through to the next round, a easy game which they never really pushed us and we just put two behind them and seem to switch off, and even so they never seemed to be able to pass the ball!

Lyon 1 - 0 Manchester United
Braind (19)

What a month Braind has had along the right wing, but the big news is, this result not only makes us finish top of the group but also puts pressure onto Manchester United, I predicted a close game and I was glad to see the team put in a great effort to win the game.

Manchester United

I visited my family in England for 2 days during this month and saw a shocking premier league table, Bolton were winning, with Man City and Chelsea just behind and Arsenal in 6th behind Newcastle and Everton and Liverpool sit 10th, but the biggest shock in my eyes is Man U at the moment.

They sit in 9th in the league, 10 points of leaders Bolton.
The are going to finish 3rd in my champions league group behind us and Partizan.
They got knocked out of the league cup in round 3 against Aston Villa.

So I looked at this, and decided to see if I can unsettle some players and well the results-
Evra, Vidic, Rooney, Carrick are all considering their options, if any come available I may have to try and buy one with monthly instalments, which would be ok as I making a profit almost ever month, and so far a profit of £45 million this season, I want Evra, as him being french and also counting as a Home grown player.

More on this as it develops.

(what do people think of my story so far?)

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

2nd of December and this happened..

Money Made Available

Lyon have make £18 million available for the manger to use, emours are this is because of Lyons good form and because they have made a £45 million profit this year and so want to put some money back into the club, the manager is already rumoured to be lining up Man U players to sign.

(woooo I was so happy when this happened! I now have money!

Brilliant update! fantastic result against the mighty united! must be favorites to top the group now! can you add a screeny of your table please bud? keep up the effort! great read so far! :D

Yep woops forgot to say I have got top in my champions league group, how do I add screen shots? I couldnt work it out? been trying for ages and cheers :)

ah nice :) good achievment! the way i do it is press the print screen button! paste it into a 'paint' document. and then save it then when you make a post the little paper clip at the top is to attatched items so just add it there then upload :)

It doesn't work lol, it seems to think the FM window is invisible when I do that, and it copies the screen behind it instead :/

It doesn't work lol, it seems to think the FM window is invisible when I do that, and it copies the screen behind it instead :/

oh really? :s thats a bit weird "/ its the only way i know how to upload mine :L

As you can see, the black box in the corner is the game, but it wont print screen the game (this print screen is a attempt

same :( maybe look around on internet for other ways of doing it because i think there is ways! I'm just about to do my final update for the night! so keep an eye out for it! :)

I am lol and yep will have a read in a min :)

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

Transfer Update

Evra and Nani have been transferred listed and rumours are that Lyon have already got their name on contracts which will start on the 1st of January, with Lyons board giving the manager money to spend, it is rumoured that all £13 million (cost of both players) will be paid in on the day instead of in instalments.

Last edited:
You got them signed? sounds awesome mate! transfer man you!! :D

I no, they transfer listed and soon as Man you finished 3rd in the champions league group, (lots of players unhappy there) and I was like both half price awesome! and some how I signed them both, (thanks the board for the extra transfer funds) I wanted to try and sign Rooney and maybe Carrick,
but my wages would be to high and I still want to keep Lyon as profitable as possible, theses two should mean I still make a monthly profit as long as champions league gives me nice draws

I no, they transfer listed and soon as Man you finished 3rd in the champions league group, (lots of players unhappy there) and I was like both half price awesome! and some how I signed them both, (thanks the board for the extra transfer funds) I wanted to try and sign Rooney and maybe Carrick,
but my wages would be to high and I still want to keep Lyon as profitable as possible, theses two should mean I still make a monthly profit as long as champions league gives me nice draws

wow! thats awesome! what a coup!! thats your left hand side absolutely amazing! excellent work mate! :D

yep, when they join next month, I hope for some good performances, and with park ji sung coming back to, hopefully the league is all but mine! But we will see :)

Lets hope this works

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Didnt work (dam theses pics are annoying me

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

End of year results!

I was hoping for mostly wins except I would settle for a draw away against Marseille, but overall it is a quiet month,with the team breaking for a couple of weeks after the last game of the month on the 22nd December.

Also with the champions league draw this round, this could be a interesting end of the year for my team.

logo_ligue11.png

Montpellier Herault SC 1 - 3 Lyon
Giroud (62) - Menez (9), Cris (14), Braind (20)

Good performance all around, Menez played upfront instead of Lopez and once again scored, disappointed that we let in a poor goal, but that is football.

Lyon 2 - 2 Toulouse FC
Lopez (30), Bastos (55) - Tabanou (71), Braaten (87)

I was very annoyed with my team in this game, leading 2 - 0 and Toulouse hadn't even had a shot! But my team let them get two late goals by some sloppy defending.

OM 1 - 1 Lyon
Gignac (35) - Lopez (68)

I was pleased with the teams effort in a tough game, going behind and still finding the energy to get a goal back, this was a very close game and was a good result for us.

Lyon 2- 1 AJ Auxerre
Lopez (3), Own Goal Sorin (27) - Gritchting (58)

I am half pleased with this result, but disappointed that we couldn't keep a clean sheet again, no clean sheets this month in the league, but hopefully that will change next month, overall a aright month though, we still at the top of the league and looking strong.

champions-league.bmp

Anderlecht 0 - 3 Lyon
Lopez (4, 57), Givet (16)

A good performance to remain undefeated in the champions league, a clean sheet as well, and once again Lopez and Givet payed well, which they both have done most of the season, and Givet has so far proved to be worth his high price tag.

Cup Draws

French Cup 9th round sees us play away to USBCO, this should be a easy game against the mid table league 2 side, so no complaints with that draw.

The champions league Draw-

Chelsea vs Inter
Ac Milan vs Lyon
Seville vs Zenit
Sampdoria vs R. Madrid
OM vs Roma
Benfica vs Barcelona
Shakter vs Arsenal
Partizan vs Bayern Munuich

So after looking at this on my TV screen, I believed we had a tough leg and a lot to do, if we wanted to go though, but it is possible everything is possible, other draws that are interesting is the Chelsea and Inter draw. Italy could lose there two biggest clubs Inter and AC against tough teams if results go against them.

1st Jan

Transfers In

patrice_Evra_28746t.jpg

Evra -£7.5 million

nani+manchester+man+united+barcelona.jpg

Nani £4.5 million

Transfers! Love them! good results as well but will be hard to get a result from AC?

yep it will be hard to get results against AC Milan :/

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Cissohko Leaves Lyon

It is believed Lyon left back Cissohko has left the club on a £ 4million move to Juventus, it is said he felt pressured, by the signing of Evra as he felt his first team place was in danger of being lost to a player of such skill of Evra.

yep it will be hard to get results against AC Milan :/

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Cissohko Leaves Lyon

It is believed Lyon left back Cissohko has left the club on a £ 4million move to Juventus, it is said he felt pressured, by the signing of Evra as he felt his first team place was in danger of being lost to a player of such skill of Evra.

almost got your money back on nani by selling cissohko