yep I no, but the problem is Evra and Nani cant play champions league, so I am a left back short, but should be okay, Nani wont mater to much as I have plenty of stars in that position.

yep I no, but the problem is Evra and Nani cant play champions league, so I am a left back short, but should be okay, Nani wont mater to much as I have plenty of stars in that position.

Yer thats a point, but i helps you build for next season as long as you can get a qualifying place via the league :)

yep, I should get the place, now being 9 points ahead in first, but that can change quick!

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

A Almost Perfect Month

I aimed to still be in all competitions this month, with the semi finals of the Couple De la Ligue, and the 9th round of the French Cup and the 10th round aswell if I got through the 9th, so I told the players to go out and win everything! Boosted by Evra and Nani, the team went out to do just that...Almost.

FranceLigue1.gif

Lyon 1 - 0 Lille
Own Goal Rami (47)

Wow what a close game, against title challenging Lille, this was always a big win for us, a lose here could have seen them come within 3 points of us, but a lucky own goal by Rami (who after this game signed for Man City), but a win is a win.

Lyon 2 - 0 FC Lorient
Lopez (41), Menez (64)

A good normal game, nothing special, just a run of the day win against a mid table side, just a goal each by my two top goal scorers, so a win and another 3 points!

Valanciennes 2 - 1 Lyon
Own Goal Lloris (18), Samassa (74) - Bastos (85)

Our first loss in the league since the second league game of the season, it was going to happen in the end, but I wish it wasnt against a team which was near the top in 5th and looking to push for the title, but still top of the league is a positive as we finish January.

coupe-de-la-ligue-jpg.jpg

Semi-Final
RC Lens 1 - 2 Lyon
Akale (79) - Pjanic (34), Bastos (74)

A good win, which is all that matters in the cup, which sees us into our first final of the season, the final is a few months away so just got to concentrate on the other 3 competitions for now, one thing putting Bastos along the wing in stead of left back has seem him play very well, he goes forward and Evra sits in left back very well.

1152d1246538921-viola-logo_coupe_de_france.jpg

French Cup 9th Round
USBCO 0 - 2 Lyon
Makoun (15), Toulalan (87)

A good win, but we played poor against the league 2 side, a win is all that matters in the cup and we got that, two great strikes from the midfield spared us the embarrassment of a cup upset.

French Cup 10th Round
Lyon 5 - 0 Evian
Own Goal Angoula (7), Gonalons (23), Lopez (26, 57), Lacazette (75)

Great result, we played well and showed no sign of complacency, 5 goals to go with the great performance still doesn't do us justice, we could have easily have 6-7 more goals then what we did have.

Next month will be a challenging one for us at Lyon, with a away game against PSG in the 11th round of the French cup and the away leg to AC Milan, but in my unprofessional opinion and as the manager of Lyon, we can win against PSG and hopefully beat Milan over the two legs!

Absolutely brilliant update! awesome month for you! and still in everything! cup final and top the league! man you got it!! (y) kiu

yep cheers :) hopefully me and my team can keep it up, Milan is going to be a nightmare tho :/

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Hopefully my sig apears!

Sig has appeared! looks great mate! :D ah yer maybe aim for 1 away goal :D doing my update now, be up in 15mins :D

Nice read so far :) For screenshots try holding ALT + F9 that should work

ALT -F9 and then? cos trying to paste it after dont work and cheers :)

Lets see if this works for screen shots, also I have just sorted some free players for the summer due to they are running out of contract and this Sandro guy one of my scouts found, I weren't going to say no to him!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it works!

Really good story pal, and Keep it uo as this has great potential.

cheers :) and now I know how to do screen shots! I in heaven! rfcboy thanks, as ALT F9 then I found them all in a folder, cheers for the help :)

Lyon Get Though Tough Month

Well this month is going to be very important for us, French cup 11th round and the away leg to AC Milan as well as some important league games, but I was confident we could go without a lose this month,l and I was hoping to get at least a 1-1 draw against Milan

FranceLigue1.gif

Lyon 4 - 0 Bordeaux
Park Ji Sung (Pen 28, 49 , Pen 83), Lopez (64)

Wow what a great game, we played well and Park Ji Sung got man of the match, well he deserved it! Overall a good 3 points against a team struggling near the bottom of the table, which is a surprise as they are a good team.

AS Saint-Etienne 1 - 3 Lyon
Sanogo (90) - Kallstrom (36, 62), Park Ji Sung (81)

A tough away game to win, but we did. Another important 3 points as we are looking at the few games left now, this league is almost ours we can taste it, but we need to keep performing well.

Lyon 3 - 0 Nancy Lorraine
Menez (16), Belfodil (51, 76)

Another good result and another game with lots of goals for us, I gave young striker Belfodil a rare start and he played well all game and was unlucky not to score in teh first half, but a good 3 points for us again.

Lille 0 - 0 Lyon

A tough away game, I am happy to not lose this game as it was going to be tough, Lille are on good form and are one of the teams sitting right behind us in the league, they want the title as much as we do.

11th Round of the French Cup

PSG 1 - 3 Lyon
Qasmi (88) - Pjanic (14, 64), Lopez (74)

A win that sees us through to the next round, which is always important, this was going to be a tough away game for us and we came through it with flying colours, another good result for us.

uefa-champions-league.jpg

AC Milan 1 - 4 Lyon
Antonini (53) - Lopez (5, 83), Park Ji Sung (10, 69)

Wow just wow, a game I thought we would be lucky to draw and this happens, to be honest they had more chances and more of the ball, but we took our chances better, hopefully we don't muck up in the home leg and we go through in this tough leg.

Lyon Lose Winning Touch

A straight forward month, we can easily win all games this month and it will almost seal us the league if we do, but football is unpredictable.

FranceLigue1.gif

Lyon 1 - 1 Arles-Avignon
Bastos (28) - Charisteas (2)

What happened? well I don't know, they are a team at the bottom of the league with only 8 points at this time, we played rubbish, I was very disappointed with this game, but hoped we could improve n our other 2 league games of this month.

Sochaux-Montbe 1 - 1 Lyon
Sverkos (15) - Lopez (51)

Well the second game running we have drew, I hope this isn't a start of a downhill slide, this was a game we should of won once again, but the team were disappointing once again.

Lyon 0 - 0 Rennais FC

A game we should of lost the way we played, so not one win in the league this season, means the teams below us have caught right back up, we need to improve quick or the title will be lost very soon.

French Cup Qtr Final

Lyon 3 - 1 Sochaux-Montbe
Lopez (20), Menez (25, 43) - Sverkos (4)

A good game for us, a good win to see us go thought to the semi-finals, they scored first which is always a scare, but the team recovered well., also this game was the first game of the month, before the downhill slide in the league.

champions-league-2.jpg

Lyon 1 - 1 AC Milan
Lopez (72) - Nesta (5)

As soon as Nesta scored I thought we may end up through the game away, but the team played better after the Nesta goal and got a goal back, in a month filled with draws and draws, AC Milan were the better team in this game, but we held a strong line.

Next month is a big month, with the next champions league round, French cup Semi-final and the Couple De La Ligue Final.

cheers :) and now I know how to do screen shots! I in heaven! rfcboy thanks, as ALT F9 then I found them all in a folder, cheers for the help :)

No problem, I totally forgot to mention that it would have been in the Sport Interactive folder in My Documents.

Good to see you successfully got through to the Quarter Finals as well and that you have Lisandro Lopez in good form as well.Good luck with rest of the season