How would you rate my signitures?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no problem

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Im headed off for the night

if you want a sig done... request and i will do it tomorrow

Cheers Madman....and why do you hate them with a passion??? lol

Jayke - I'm a Coventry supporter lol ;) Leicester is like our main rival, anyway glad you like it

s34n3y - I will do it for you tomorrow mate.. Just about to go to bed playing this last game on fm then dream time for mee :D .. Thanks for picking everything out and using the template that i made

could you make me a sig please
Abbey Clancy
any design
any text
could you use the below pictures
images

images

or some of the pictures in my ablum on my profile

thanks

i will do - give me about 10 mins and ill start on it

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Abbey Clancy
any design
any text
images

images

thanks

hey mate - i need to find some bigger versions of them pics... so ill be a little bit longer than i thought

i was trying to render them and they went pixelated when i tried to zoom in

Abbey Clancy
any design
any text
images

images

thanks

hey mate - sorry it took so long - i had to look for some diff images (the ones that i had were too small, then i had to render them) its not brilliant but i have had a go for you (to be honest you should ask a more expierienced sig maker than me for that one, im really only good at doing abstracts (see my examples)

anyway here you go: View attachment 129299

hey mate - sorry it took so long - i had to look for some diff images (the ones that i had were too small, then i had to render them) its not brilliant but i have had a go for you (to be honest you should ask a more expierienced sig maker than me for that one, im really only good at doing abstracts (see my examples)

anyway here you go: View attachment 129299

thanks was hoping for something like your current sig but it's still good

I've followed the instructions to uploading it and it's not working could I ask for your assistance :)

There's no errors it's just not uploading which is a pain in the **** lol

Worked it out. Thanks again for the sig :)