How would you rate my signitures?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just another random thing that i done... (im trying to build my portfolio back up since i formatted my comp)... and using them as examples on here so people can see what i can do :)

View attachment 129412

wellllll im going off for the night... leave a request (if you want one... and ill get back to you tomorrow afternoon (im at work in the morn so yeah!..)) PLEASE use the template! it would be apreichiated (i cant spell that word :D )

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

just added a poll to see if its worth keeping this thread open

Mate i quite like the monster sig. Is it possible to change the red bg to a black one? :)

Mate i quite like the monster sig. Is it possible to change the red bg to a black one? :)

i can do... give me about 10 mins though... i didnt save the file... only the .png image...

scratch that... about 20 mins laptops being slow as!

Hey i did 2 different ones, one with the black mask... and the other with the gradient back ground..

i have noticed that you cannot see the mask/bg in the back one (when you click on it to get a bigger image).. as the monster logo was a render therefore has a transparent background.

View attachment 129592

View attachment 129593

Can I have a velvet sky sig. Could you have the text 'velvet sky' in the middle. On the right could there be a picture of her showing her ***. On the left could you have a picture of her showing her *******. Give me a pm when you have finished. thanks

Can I have a velvet sky sig. Could you have the text 'velvet sky' in the middle. On the right could there be a picture of her showing her ***. On the left could you have a picture of her showing her *******. Give me a pm when you have finished. thanks

I will do it tomorrow as I'm about to go to bed (early start this morn has destroyed me) plus I gota find a pic of her **** lol

the closest I can get is one where she is covering them with bullets... If that's any good to you??

Last edited:
I will do it tomorrow as I'm about to go to bed (early start this morn has destroyed me) plus I gota find a pic of her **** lol

the closest I can get is one where she is covering them with bullets... If that's any good to you??
yeh that'll be ok