Very interesting and amazing results, have you used OI's?

Scored after 1 min after changing to this tactic. Won the game 2-1, they scored on a penalty. I had 17 shots and 10 on target. I think its a new record. :p Looking promising.

Was using the same formation myself, but not with the same style. So its fluid allready...

Scored after 1 min after changing to this tactic. Won the game 2-1, they scored on a penalty. I had 17 shots and 10 on target. I think its a new record. :p Looking promising.

Was using the same formation myself, but not with the same style. So its fluid allready...

I hope it continues to work ...

4 games played with Leicester.
3 wins, 1 lost. Lost against Chelsea 1-0, so i was satisfied. Had to put Ease of tackles on the central defenders tho.
1 red and 4 yellows between them in those matches :p

4 games played with Leicester.
3 wins, 1 lost. Lost against Chelsea 1-0, so i was satisfied. Had to put Ease of tackles on the central defenders tho.
1 red and 4 yellows between them in those matches :p

you dominated the game statistics mate ??

Yeah, i did the 5 first matches. But it seems that the computer knows all about my tactic now :p

EDIT: To be fair. I got alot of injuries. Alot of key players out of my Leicester team. Cambiasso, Romero, Ritchie De Laet, Wes Morgan and Nick Powell. :( Injuried on national teams meetings and matches. :/

Last edited:
So far this looks promising for me :)
Wanted to test it real quick, so i just threw it in a Atalanta-test-save 3 games into the season (so no pre-season or anything)
Just finished the 9th game, which have resulted in 6 wins, 1 draw, and 2 loses.

The weird thing is that the losses came against Chievo and Empoli!
The Chievo-game i dominated - think it was like 32 shots for me, 4 for them and they still managed to win 3-0 -.-
In the Empoli it was more equal but still...they won 4-1 scored 3 from SP and 1 from a buggy own goal..

All in all i conceded 12 goals, 4 of them directly from corners - maybe that could be a little better..also for my taste there's a little too many longshots :) (thinking about it i think it might be down to the narrow play which result in players having no where to play the ball - so maybe there is nothing to do about it without messing with the tactic)

Will keep testing and let you know

EDIT: Just trashed Napoli 6-2 (also took out Inter 3-0 ealier) - so think maybe the narrow play style is a problem against teams that sit deep and compact?! Lost to Chievo and Empoli, and also both Sassuolo and Torino gave me some problems, so maybe what is needed is an alternative tactic with some higher tempo and a little wider play???

Last edited:
You should mention the guy you copied this tactic from.. even when you just adjust the formation ;)

Tested with Eibar. Media prediction: 20th. Final ranking: 8th

I keep trying with a team of middle

Hello matey,

Currently testing this on FMC mode with Arsenal on a new save! Working well, can be a bit inconsistent sometimes, but I am getting some incredible results.

First season I finished second in the league, won the UEFA Cup and FA Cup. Had some strange results, but also had some amazing results including beating Chelsea 9-0! (Screenshot below!)

In my second season now, only three games in but I'm undefeated and have just demolished Newcastle 12-0!!! What kind of black magic is this!?

View attachment 328022View attachment 328023

Edit: I forgot to mention that Danny Welbeck has become some sort of Footballing God with this tactic! He scored 26 goals in 31 league games in my first season!

Last edited:
Hello matey,

Currently testing this on FMC mode with Arsenal on a new save! Working well, can be a bit inconsistent sometimes, but I am getting some incredible results.

First season I finished second in the league, won the UEFA Cup and FA Cup. Had some strange results, but also had some amazing results including beating Chelsea 9-0! (Screenshot below!)

In my second season now, only three games in but I'm undefeated and have just demolished Newcastle 12-0!!! What kind of black magic is this!?

View attachment 708156View attachment 708153

Edit: I forgot to mention that Danny Welbeck has become some sort of Footballing God with this tactic! He scored 26 goals in 31 league games in my first season!

WOW very good ...
thry this mate probably I load the wrong version
positive campaign continues

View attachment 327948View attachment 327946View attachment 327945

MAKAVELI 2015 FINAL_F250F83E-9ADF-45DB-BE89-B1198871F55E

So far this looks promising for me :)
Wanted to test it real quick, so i just threw it in a Atalanta-test-save 3 games into the season (so no pre-season or anything)
Just finished the 9th game, which have resulted in 6 wins, 1 draw, and 2 loses.

The weird thing is that the losses came against Chievo and Empoli!
The Chievo-game i dominated - think it was like 32 shots for me, 4 for them and they still managed to win 3-0 -.-
In the Empoli it was more equal but still...they won 4-1 scored 3 from SP and 1 from a buggy own goal..

All in all i conceded 12 goals, 4 of them directly from corners - maybe that could be a little better..also for my taste there's a little too many longshots :) (thinking about it i think it might be down to the narrow play which result in players having no where to play the ball - so maybe there is nothing to do about it without messing with the tactic)

Will keep testing and let you know

EDIT: Just trashed Napoli 6-2 (also took out Inter 3-0 ealier) - so think maybe the narrow play style is a problem against teams that sit deep and compact?! Lost to Chievo and Empoli, and also both Sassuolo and Torino gave me some problems, so maybe what is needed is an alternative tactic with some higher tempo and a little wider play???

thry this mate

MAKAVELI 2015 FINAL_F250F83E-9ADF-45DB-BE89-B1198871F55E