You have done a great job with this teamand should be proud.

btw what tactic are you using ?

At home I use classic 4-4-2 with one defensive CM and one offensive CM...very attacking wingers and two advanced forwards!

In away games I use 4-4-2 if I assess there is any chance of winning...but if I'm out of chances,I play ULTRA DEFENSIVE 5-4-1 :D

see this:

View attachment 90542

NOVEMBER

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 17

CANVEY ISLAND - WORCESTER 3:0(2:0)
(Harsanyi 2,Gillespie)

Cool win,one of our better games this season,I'm totally satisfied with this :) And what to say about Zoltan that already haven't been told ;)

View attachment 90601 View attachment 90602

FA CUP 1st ROUND:

CANVEY ISLAND - SOUTHPORT 2:0(0:0)
(Montgomery,Brackstone(p))

We got 20,500 $ for this win,so I'm really delighted :D

P.S. Got Norwich City at home in 2nd round...

View attachment 90599 View attachment 90600

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CANVEY ISLAND FOOTBALL BUGLE - A DAY OF BIG CHANGES AT CANVEY

newspaper_5%5B1%5D.gif

November 9th was the big day for Canvey Island FC.Montenegrin manager Nikola Kelovic have decided to put some players into the transfer list,in order to reduce wage bill.Those players are:

Jay Curran (2nd scorer last season)
James Rowe (1st scorer two seasons ago,22 goals)
Robbie King (captain in some games last season)
Paul Keddle (standard right back two seasons ago and former captain)

-This decision was very hard for me,as these lads were with me from the 1st day of my joining the club till this moment.They made a great contribution to the club and we won't forget them.They can leave without compensation and I'll try myself to find them good clubs.They deserved it.

This decision is quite understandable,but some of Canvey fans are furious,as they don't want to see their legends' backs:

Paul,22,from Canvey:

-We are all thankful to Kelovic,because he really did a great job for our club,but some people are longer at Canvey than him.He can't just let them go like they mean nothing to us!

Sean,30,from Canvey:

-Rowe was our hero two seasons ago.He scored 22 goals to help us reach Blue Square South League.Curran did a fantastic job last season.It's not fair from Kelovic that he wants them to go.I don't like him any more.Actually,I would love to see his back instead!!!

But most of the fans are still on Kelovic's side,understanding his decision:

Peter,34,from Fulham:

-Neither of these players have the required quality to play at this level,so they are just taking money from the club.Thanks for all,but it's better for Canvey that these lads move on!

Leon,19,from Canvey:

-Curran is our 5th striker,Rowe is 6th.Keddle is 3rd right-back,while King is 5th central midfielder!If they want to play regular first-team football,they must move on and play for lower clubs.It's their reality...

Meanwhile,Kelovic had some good news to announce:

-I can proudly say that we managed to strenghten our back line with one extra-class player.That player is Northern Irish U21 stopper,Sean McCashin!Sean was free agent,after Yeovil cancelled his loan deal from Nottingham Forest,so we took the chance to sign him,and we did it.I hope Sean can make our back line even better!

View attachment 90603

0,,10308~3810979,00.jpg

Meanwhile,young goalkeeper Grant Carson joined Brantree on loan for 3 months.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 18

SALISBURY CITY - CANVEY ISLAND 4:1(3:0)
(Harsanyi)

Just realised that Russell is getting worse and worse...All four goals to his credit...:( And I just let Carson go to Braintree....**** :mad:

View attachment 90672 View attachment 90673

Hugh...just signed Loveday from West Ham Utd on a free transfer :D Good-bye to Russell :)
View attachment 90674

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 19

CANVEY ISLAND - YORK CITY 3:1(2:1)
(Montgomery 2,Harsanyi(p))

Montgomery takes the credit for this win :D But,again,our defense was bad :( McCashin eligible for the next match,I guess It'll be better....

View attachment 90682 View attachment 90683

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 20

DOVER ATHLETIC - CANVEY ISLAND 4:2(2:1)
(Montgomery,Harsanyi)

These IDIOTS are playing like a bunch of amateurs in every single away game :mad::mad::mad:

HOME record: 7-2-1
AWAY record: 1-1-8

If we would play away with 50% from our home games,we would probably be in play-off zone.Instead,we are now 14th :( It's really good,because we should battling for our lives!But,we play so good at home,I just can't understand how this team can look so different on away games....:'(

View attachment 90692 View attachment 90693

FA CUP - 2nd ROUND:

CANVEY ISLAND - NORWICH CITY 0:3(0:3)

Again our second team was on the pitch,because I wanted to rest my best players for big match against Shrewsbury Town.OK,they are L1 team,so it's nothing strange we lost like this...could be worse :D

View attachment 90697 View attachment 90698

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 21

CANVEY ISLAND - SHREWSBURY TOWN 5:0(3:0)
(McPhee,Gillespie,Montgomery,Harsanyi 2)

CRUSH CRUSH CRUSH!!! :D I like Shrewsbury,they are one of my favorite clubs,but a win is a win :D :D :D McPhee finally scored!

View attachment 90700 View attachment 90701 View attachment 90702

NOVEMBER REVIEW:

GAMES: 6

WINS: 3
DRAWS: 0
LOSTS: 3

GOALS FOR: 16 (wow)
GOALS AGAINST: 12 (bad :( )

LEAGUE POS: 11th

MONTH RATING: GOOD

PLAYER OF THE MONTH: ZOLTAN HARSANYI

zoltan-harsanyi.jpg

Last edited:
Keep going mate, you have a chance to at least reach the Playoffs here. It'll be a challenge but you can do it if you find a better tactic for your away matches perhaps.

DECEMBER

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 22

HISTON - CANVEY ISLAND 1:1(1:1)
(Harsanyi)

Good not to lose in away game :) I used 4-2-3-1,which have brought me lot of success with Red Star earlier,but this is not it,as I don't have such quality DMC...

View attachment 91055 View attachment 91056

FA TROPHY - 1st ROUND

EASTBURNE BOROUGH - CANVEY ISLAND 3:0(1:0)

EMBARASSING....That;s all I can say about this match...:(

View attachment 91053 View attachment 91054

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 23

CANVEY ISLAND - ALTRINCHAM CITY 2:1(0:1)
(Harsanyi,Barnes)

Wow,great comeback!If only we could play like this in our away matches...:S

View attachment 91051 View attachment 91052

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 24

HEREFORD UNITED - CANVEY ISLAND 3:3(2:1)
(Bradley,Smith,Harsanyi)

Pfff....it was 3:1 at 47th and 3:3 in 52nd....:p After that,guess we were both tired...:)
Good play by Smith,seems bringing McCashin was a mistake,5 matches-rating 6.52...:(

View attachment 91046 View attachment 91047

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 25

CANVEY ISLAND - WOKING 1:0(1:0)
(Montgomery)

Nice volley by Montgomery and we've got another home victory in the bag :D We're now 11th,7 points behind play-offs,so it's not too far,but I admit we have some luck in this month's games.I doubt we'll have it enough to reach play-offs,but more important is that we are currently magnificent 20 points far from relegation!!! :D (H)

View attachment 91044 View attachment 91045

View attachment 91060

DECEMBER REVIEW:

GAMES: 5

WINS: 2
DRAWS: 2
LOSTS: 1

GOALS FOR: 7
GOALS AGAINST: 8

LEAGUE POS: 11th

MONTH RATING: VERY GOOD (except FA Trophy :S)

PLAYER OF THE MONTH: ZOLTAN "PUNISHER" HARSANYI ( WHO ELSE :D )

zoltan-harsanyi.jpg

CANVEY ISLAND FOOTBALL BUGLE - PUNISHER CAN'T STOP PUNISHING!

CommunityRadioCartoon.gif

Good morning listeners,Happy New Year,I wish you all the best for our new,2012. year.This is your favorite show with Terry Garrity and his guests from our lovely local FC.Today,I am gonna ask some questions to Canvey Island top scorer,popular "Punisher",Hungarian striker Zoltan Harsanyi.

Good morning Zoltan,thank you for coming,I hope you feel good here with us!

-Thanks Terry,happy new year to you and,od course,to all our listeners.I'm glad to be here,as I know this is a very popular TV show on Island.

So tell us,how do you feel here at Canvey?

-It's really great to be here,as I was skeptic about dropping three divisions and moving from Bolton to Canvey.I didn't expect to live here such well,and certainly not to play like this.

Tell us something more about your period from 2007-2011.You came to England to sign a contract with Bolton,leaving your past domestic club Senec.Was it hard to leave Hungary?

-Yes,it was really hard,especially because I was only 19 years old,so it was sad to leave my family and all of my friends.Bolton is a great club,and I have great opinion about it,even I haven' played a lot for them.I learned some important things working with Sam Alardyce and Gary Megson.That club is always gonna be close to my heart,and I hope I'll play again there some day.

What is your generally opinion about you new manager,and a new club?

-Nikola is a big fan of Bolton,he actually signed me when my contract with Bolton got expired.He immediately called me and set up a meeting with my agent.He has some great plans with Canvey and the club can go only forward with him.Also,he is really great guy,trying to be friend to all of us on the first place.As for the Canvey,I didn't know a lot about this club,but now I know I didn't make a mistake.This is the best season of my career,and it will going to be even more successful,I can feel that.

Who is your biggest idol?Is it some Hungarian footballer?

-Well,Hungarian football is not like it was decades ago.But yes,my greatest idol is Ferentz Puskas.But there are so many greatest footballers I respect,like Romario,Ronaldo,Del Piero,and especially David Villa.I think he is the best striker today in football.

What is your plan for the next few years?

-I just want to play football regularly and get my career back in track.For now,it's more than enough that I'm first striker at Canvey.I hope we'll reach League 2 soon,if we don't do it next season,then we can do it next.But I would like to play PL in three or four seasons from now.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Keep going mate, you have a chance to at least reach the Playoffs here. It'll be a challenge but you can do it if you find a better tactic for your away matches perhaps.

Yeah,I must find it FAST :D

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Yeah,I must find it FAST :D

At home I use classic 4-4-2 with one defensive CM and one offensive CM...very attacking wingers and two advanced forwards!

In away games I use 4-4-2 if I assess there is any chance of winning...but if I'm out of chances,I play ULTRA DEFENSIVE 5-4-1 :D

see this:

View attachment 90542

could you please put a download link on this story ?
i would love to be able to use these tactics :D

JANUARY

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 26

CANVEY ISLAND - GRAYS 1:2(0:2)
(Barnes(p))

OMG,shocking defeat!We were better for the most of the match,but found ourselves defeated...:(

View attachment 91113 View attachment 91114

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 27

ACCRINGTON STANLEY - CANVEY ISLAND 0:2(0:2)
(Harsanyi,McCashin(p))

Hugh...we managed to win in a right moment,good game.I used 4-1-2-1-2 and it looked well,even I'm not the fan of that tactic...:)

View attachment 91115 View attachment 91116

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 28

CANVEY ISLAND - LUTON TOWN 2:2(1:1)
(Montgomery,Gillespie)

One more bad game at home,and this is really trying to **** me off...now we are playing batter on our away games...:mad: Besides that,Luton are a great team,so we should be pleased...

View attachment 91117 View attachment 91118

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 29

BARROW - CANVEY ISLAND 0:1(0:0)
(Howard)

GREAT WIN!Seems 4-1-2-1-2 is doing a good job and I'll use it in my next matches for sure...:D

View attachment 91119 View attachment 91120

JANUARY REVIEW

GAMES: 4

WINS: 2
DRAWS: 1

GOALS FOR: 6
GOALS AGAINST: 4

LEAGUE POS: 10th ( 7 points away from play-offs)

MONTH RATING: GOOD (perfect away,terrible home)

PLAYER OF THE MONTH: CRAIG GILLESPIE

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW : THREE IN,THREE OUT

Canvey Island has just announced that some changes happened in their squad.Three players joined the club on loan.Other three were released.

IN:

Luca Coleman-Carr , DL from Lincoln City , 3 months loan deal:

luca_coleman_carr_470_352x470.jpg

Simon Daniels , DRC from Southend United , 12 months loan deal

Hamze Ismail , DMC , free transfer , former Chelsea and Aldershot player

OUT:

Frankie Everett , DC:

Everett.jpg

James Rowe , ST:

Rowe.jpg

Matt O'Connell , DC

0,,10373~3041778,00.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

could you please put a download link on this story ?
i would love to be able to use these tactics :D

I'll see what I can do,mate ;)

i just realised that the pics of Zoltan Harsanyi are not him

FEBRUARY

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 30

CANVEY ISLAND - EBSFLEET UNITED 1:0(1:0)
(Guy)

We were better,no doubt...Guy scored FINALLY!I think he is the worst signing I ever made in FM...well,definitely,the worst striker I signed...:) Anyway,good win and we are still going to plan:winning at home,not losing at away...;)

View attachment 91454 View attachment 91455

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 31

GATESHEAD - CANVEY ISLAND 1:1(0:1)
(McPhee)

Arghhh...****,we should won this,it was a brilliant chance as we really deserved to win...:(

View attachment 91448 View attachment 91449

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 32

CANVEY ISLAND - RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS 3:0(1:0)
(Ismail,Harsanyi 2)

Yeah,this is the home win I really want :) Attacking from the first minute,creating some chances and scoring from every third ;) Great win and good to see Ismail scoring from distance...we desperately needed that kind of player :D

View attachment 91450 View attachment 91451

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 33

CANVEY ISLAND - FOREST GREEN PP

My first postponed game :D Didn't now this is actually possible on FM :p

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 34

DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE - CANVEY ISLAND 0:3(0:2)
(2 OG,McPhee)

WOW WHAAAAAAT A WIN :D :D :D :D :D Indeed,they were a man down and scored two own-goals...but second belong to Ismail and his great shot :) This win just putted us on 7th place,5 points from play-offs and a game in hand! 8-| (H) (6) This is a chance we all wanted,and now all depend from us :D

View attachment 91452 View attachment 91453

FEBRUARY REVIEW:

GAMES: 4

WINS: 3
LOSTS: 0

GOALS FOR: 8
GOALS AGAINST: 1 (BRILLIANT :D)

LEAGUE POS: 7th

View attachment 91458

MONTH RATING: FANTASTIC

PLAYER OF THE MONTH: PETER LOVEDAY

0,,12562~3772203,00.jpg

MARCH

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 35

CANVEY ISLAND - KETTERING TOWN 3:2(1:0)
(Osbourne,Ismail,Harsanyi)

I just LOVE what Hamza Ismail is doing :D He is like my favorite former Red Star player Nenad Milijas,currently in Wolves :p :) Another home win,I'm delighted ;) :D

View attachment 91521 View attachment 91522

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 36

CANVEY ISLAND - NORTHWICH VICTORIA 1:2(1:0)
(Howard)

:( :( :( :( This is just SAD....:S We were soooo better,but they managed to punish all of our missed chances....this almost kills our play-offs chances...:(

View attachment 91524 View attachment 91525

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 37

WREXHAM - CANVEY ISLAND 2:3(0:3)
(McPhee 2,Harsanyi)

HUGH...What a relief...actually,we almost conceded 3rd goal in 94th,but ok...we got a victory and that is important :D

View attachment 91526 View attachment 91527

NEW SIGNING

Tom Thorpe,DC from Man Utd,free :D :)

images

View attachment 91536

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 38

CANVEY ISLAND - KIDDERMINSTER 2:2(1:1)
(Harsanyi 2)

What the **** is going on with our home performances???!!! We can't win when it's the most important to do so...:S

View attachment 91534 View attachment 91535

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 33 (PP match)

FOREST GREEN - CANVEY ISLAND 1:2(0:1)
(Harsanyi 2)

Ohhhhhhh yeeees!!!This Hungarian is just INCREDIBLE!!!He scored his 29th goal of the season and he is BSPL top scorer!!! :D :D :D

View attachment 91532 View attachment 91533

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 39

CANVEY ISLAND - SALISBURY CITY 1:0(0:0)
(Bradley)

What a relief...finally a home win...OK it was hard,and they probably deserved a draw from this match,but hey,that's football,right? :) Bradley scored,is it possible?? :D :D
Thorpe is gonna be a huge player,I can feel it (6)

View attachment 91530 View attachment 91531

NEW SIGNING!!!

I'M PROUDLY ANNOUNCING THAT I MANAGED TO BRING MY FAVORITE LEFT BACK IN THE WHOLE **** WORLD TO MY LOVELY CANVEY ISLAND!!! :D PRESENT:

ADAM ECKERSLEY , DL former Man Utd and England U19 player, free

images%5Cpictures%5Cplayers%5Cadam-eckersley.jpg

In order to bring him,I released Simon Harrison,James Russell and Mark Nunn.Thanks for everything lads!!!

View attachment 91537

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 40

AFC WIMBLEDON - CANVEY ISLAND 2:1(2:0)
(Milne)

Aaaahhhhhhhh...we were sooo close of getting a draw,but again,that's football...:) We are still close to the play-offs,lying 7th with 4 points behind and a game against 23rd league team in hand :D

View attachment 91538 View attachment 91539

MARCH REVIEW

GAMES: 7
WINS: 4
LOSTS: 2

GOALS FOR: 13
GOALS AGAINST: 11

LEAGUE POS: 7th View attachment 91541

MONTH RATING: GREAT

PLAYER OF THE MONTH: ZOLTAN "PUNISHER" HARSANYI

zoltan-harsanyi.jpg

APRIL

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 41

WORCESTER CITY - CANVEY ISLAND 0:1(0:1)
(Harsanyi)

I'm DEFINITELY going to make a statue or something to this guy :D :D :D He scored his 30th goal of the season in his 40th match!INCREDIBLE!Thanks Zoltan! ;)

View attachment 91573 View attachment 91574

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 42

YORK CITY - CANVEY ISLAND 0:0

Early sent off for Milne really almost sent us down...:( BUT WE ARE 5TH!!!!!! And if we win every single match to the end,we are in the play-offs :D :D :D

View attachment 91575 View attachment 91576

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 43

CANVEY ISLAND - DOVER 1:0(0:0)
(Bradley)

YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! Just when I thought we are going to be punish for all misses with only a draw,Bradley got us SOOOO VALUABLE THREE POINTS :D :D :D We are still 5th with 2 points ahead :D

View attachment 91567 View attachment 91568

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 44

SHREWSBURY TOWN - CANVEY ISLAND 3:1(2:1)
(Bradley)

****..:( Our keeper Lovedey was sent off 13 minutes till the end,so we really had no chances with our DC on goal...we slipped to 6th position,a point from Forest Green...

View attachment 91571 View attachment 91572

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 45

CANVEY ISLAND - HISTON 3:1(1:0)
(Harsanyi,Osbourne(p),Gillespie)

Pfffffffffff....good to got this win and make it 5th again with one point ahead of Forest Green :D :D :D

View attachment 91569 View attachment 91570

View attachment 91566

ONE GAME LEFT....CAN CANVEY REACH THE PLAY-OFFS.....?

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 46 (FINAL ROUND)

WOKING - CANVEY ISLAND 0:0(0:0)
(Harsanyi,Bradley)

WE ARE IN THE PLAY-OFFS!!!!!!!LUTON DID A FINE FAVOUR TO US,AS THEY BEAT FOREST GREEN,BUT WE WERE NOT INTERESTED IN THAT MATCH,SO WE HAVE PLAYED OUR BEST TO MAKE A TREMENDOUS VICTORY!!! OUTSTANDING!

View attachment 91578 View attachment 91579

FINAL LEAGUE STANDINGS:

View attachment 91580

:D :D :D

WE GOT RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS IN SEMIFINALS

View attachment 91581 View attachment 91582

Can we make it to the Finals,what do you think? :D

Update very soon :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APRIL REVIEW:

GAMES: 6

WINS: 4

GOALS FOR: 8
GOALS AGAINST: 4

LEAGUE POS: 5th (play-off spot) :D

MONTH RATING: FANTASTIC

PLAYER OF THE MONTH: John Bradley

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

MAY

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - PLAY-OFF SEMIFINAL 1st LEG:

Football fever on Canvey Island!A semi-professional team is just two steps away from 3rd consecutive promotion!Last season they took a place in Blue Square South League,knocking out Basingtoke Town is Semis and Chelmsford City in the Finals.But,can Islanders do it again?Let's find out...

kettering_town_match2_470_470x352.jpg

Rushden's fans ready for the game

Park%20Lane%20008%20(540%20x%20405).jpg

Park Lane sold out!

CANVEY ISLAND - RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS 2:2(2:1)
(Bradley,Harsanyi)

Really brave from us...I'm so proud in these moments that I can't even think what to write...They are lot better and I doubt we can do anything to proceed,but we'll do our best...At least we'll leave our hearts on the pitch in order to bring Canvey the Finals!

TRANSFER NEWS:

McKee named young player of the Month:

View attachment 91587

Thorpe named player of the Month:

View attachment 91586

LUTON TO MAKE A BID FOR HARSANYI?

20091109094644!LutonTownFC2009.png

Blue Square Premier League champions Luton Town are going to make a bid for Hungarian striker and this year's top league scorer Zoltan Harsanyi,if his team Canvey Island failed to reach play-off Finals.Luton boss Marvin Johnson accepted the fact that Zoltan was better than any of his strikers past season:

-Zoltan is reallt a fantastic player,so I don't see why we shouldn't make an offer for him.He is a player for L2 and maybe even L1.I'm sure he don't want to play at 5th level next season.

Canvey's manager Nikola Kelovic declined Luton interests:

I really don't want to think about transfers right now.It is only important for Zoltan to stay focused for Rushden game,as we need to score in that game.We count on him.Luton will have to wait!

Seems Islanders have one more reason to win on Monday evening,as they can easily lose their best player if failed to qualify for the Finals.

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - PLAY-OFF SEMIFINAL 2nd LEG:

RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS - CANVEY ISLAND 0:1(0:0)
(McPhee 88')

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MCPHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR THE FINAAAAAALSSS!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

View attachment 91588 View attachment 91589

THIS IS REALLY AMAZING,NO ONE REALLY HAVE EXPECTED THIS,BUT IT'S TRUE,WE ARE IN THE FINALS AND WE HAVE A CHANCE TO REACH LEAGUE TWO WITH OUR 3RD CONSECUTIVE PROMOTION!!! STAY WITH US,FINAL GAME IS NEAR!​

SEASON REVIEW:

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE: 5th (play-offs)
FA CUP: 2nd round
FA TROPHY: 1st round

BIGGEST WIN: 6-0 against Barrow
TOUGHEST LOSS: 1-4 against Salisbury City
HIGH-SCORING GAME: 5-2 against AFC Wimbledon

TOP SCORER: Zoltan Harsanyi (33)
MOST ASSISTS: Craig Gillespie (13)
BEST AVERAGE RATING: Zoltan Harsanyi (7.15)
MOST GAMES: Craig Gillespie (45/3)
THE BEST SIGNING: Zoltan Harsanyi from Bolton , free
THE WORST SIGNING: Lewis Guy from Blackpool , free

AVERAGE ATTENDANCE: 926

PLAYER OF THE SEASON: Zoltan Harsanyi
YOUNG PLAYER OF THE SEASON: Craig Gillespie

BEST ELEVEN (4-4-2):

GK: Peter Loveday (vc)
DR: Junior Osbourne
DL: John Brackstone (c)
DC: Andrew Milne
DC: Tom Thorpe
MR: Craig Gillespie
ML: Graeme Montgomery
MC: Hamze Ismail
MC: Joe McKee
ST: Stephen McPhee
ST: Zoltan Harsanyi

FINANCE:

Balance: -189 k

SEASON RATING: FANTASTIC

FINAL GAME NEWS:

EBBSFLEET UNITED

ebbsfleet-united-logo.jpg

Founded: 1946
Manager: Neil Parsley
League Position: 3rd
Estimated value: 350 K
Stadium: "Stonebridge Road" (4098)

CANVEY ISLAND

m_33d580d548ae4a3aaf442cf6716a1cc7.jpg

Founded: 1926
Manager: Nikola Kelovic
League Position: 5th
Estimated value: 350 K
Stadium: "Park Lane" (4308)

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - PLAY-OFF FINAL GAME:

EBBSFLEET UNITED - CANVEY ISLAND

The Wembley: 42 000

Ebbsfleet United(4-4-2): Pryce - Collins,Martin,Charles,Crooks - Welsh,Hogg,Adelsbury,West - Ameobi,Vieira

Canvey Island(4-4-2): Loveday - Murray,Milne,Thorpe,Osbourne - Montgomery,Ismail,McKee,Gillespie - McPhee,Harsanyi

MINUTE-TO-MINUTE:

3rd : Magno Vieira had one-on-one with Loveday,but offside trap prevent him of scoring.

16th : McPhee just missed a chance you wouldn't believed!!!He was one-on-one 10 yards from the goal after Montgomery sent him a brilliant pass,but Stephen looked scared in front of Pryce!Enormous chance goes behind!

38th : MCPHEE IS THE MAN OF THE MOMENT!!! CANVEY ISLAND IS IN THE LEAD!!! Harsanyi passed the ball to McPhee,who blasted the ball from 25 yards into the top left corner to make it 1:0 for Islanders!!!!

HALF TIME

70th : Canvey is playing just brilliant,not letting Ebbsfleet to move!

71st : First change of the game,Harsanyi is out,Bradley is in.

72nd : Gillespie hit the crossbar!!!!He tried to centre the ball to Montgomery,but the ball went straight to the top of the bar!!!What a moment!

73rd : Ameobi scored for Ebbsfleet,1:1 in the Finals...

82nd : McPhee had a big chance again!!!He stroke the ball right after Montgomery's corner,but he managed to hit Bradley in his back!Another chance goes behind,but can United punish that...?

89th : Yes,they can...Ameobi with a close header for 2:1....:(

FULL TIME

View attachment 91590 View attachment 91591

It's all over.Guess we just had no luck today...I don't know if I'll continue this story...

I decided to continue,but some support would really do wonders to me :)

SEASON 2012/2013

TRANSFERS IN:

DEREK NIVEN , DMC from Chester City , free

players_56293.jpg

STEPHEN THOMPSON , ST from Port Vale , free

0,,10381~6841470,00.jpg

FREDERIC VESELI , DC from Man City , free

n208815355791_542.jpg

VICTOR PALSSON , MC from Liverpool , free

art_victor_palsson.jpg

DENIS BEHAN , ST from Hartlepool United , free

0,,10326~6840353,00.jpg

CRAIG EASTMOND , DR from Arsenal , free

player41.jpg

JOAN ANGEL ROMAN , MC from Southend United , loan 12 months

TRANSFERS OUT:

ANDY SMITH released
ANDREW MILNE released
JAMES SMITH to Thurrock , loan
GRAHAM BARNES to Carshalton , loan
LEWIS GUY to Rochdale for 7,000 $
MARK EMERY released
CRAIG ANGUS released
LEWIS DEACON released
ALAN DAVIS released
BILLY GARRITY released
NEIL MINTON released
JONH BRACKSTONE released
LUKE ASHTON released

FRIENDLIES:

Swindon Supermarine - Canvey Island 0:1(0:1)
(Montgomery)

Club Brugge - Canvey Island 3:2(3:1)
(Niven,McPhee)

Canvey Island - Arsenal Reserves 1:2(0:1)
(Behan)

ITTU - Canvey Island 1:2(0:1)
(Harsanyi,McPhee)

Canvey Island - Newcastle United 1:1(0:1)
(Thorpe)

Villareal "C" - Canvey Island 0:3(0:1)
(Behan 2,Thompson)

MY CURRENT SQUAD:

Keepers: Peter Loveday,Grant Carson

View attachment 91761 View attachment 91762

Left backs: Adam Eckersley,Fred Murray

View attachment 91765 View attachment 91766

Right backs: Junior Osborne,Craig Eastmond

View attachment 91764 View attachment 91763

Centre backs: Tom Thorpe,Sean McCashin,Mike Finley,Frederic Veseli

View attachment 91769 View attachment 91770 View attachment 91772 View attachment 91771

Left wingers: Graeme Montgomery,Andrew Baldwin

View attachment 91774 View attachment 91775

Right wingers: Craig Gillespie,Steve Dwight

View attachment 91773 View attachment 91786

Central midfielders: Thomas Pinault,Joe McKee,Victor Palsson,Derek Niven,Joan Angel Roman,Charlie Howard,Hamze Ismail

View attachment 91777 View attachment 91778 View attachment 91776 View attachment 91779 View attachment 91782 View attachment 91781 View attachment 91780

Strikers: Zoltan Harsanyi,Stephen Thompson,Stephen McPhee,John Bradley,Denis Behan

View attachment 91789 View attachment 91790 View attachment 91788 View attachment 91787 View attachment 91785

NEW CAPTAIN: Charlie Howard
VICE-CAPTAIN: Peter Loveday

SEASON EXPECTATIONS:

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE: Play-offs
FA CUP: whatever
FA TROPHY: whatever

m_33d580d548ae4a3aaf442cf6716a1cc7.jpg

PRIDE OF ISLAND