DC: 5 James Smith
MR: 6 Craig Gillespie
ML: 7 Graeme Montgomery
MC: 8 Robbie King
MC: 9 Charlie Howard
FC: 10 Graham Barnes
FC: 11 John Bradley

MINUTE-TO-MINUTE;

7th : First shot of the game,Martin tried from 30 yards.

11st : Bradley was close,from 25 yards.

25th : GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!WHAT A MOMENT FOR JAMES SMITH!!!!IT'S HIS FIRST CAREER GOAL FOR THIS TEAM!!!HIS HEADER WAS JUST BRILLIANT!!!CANVEY IS IN THE LEAD!!!

28th : DAVID RAINFORD GOT A RED CARD!!!!!HE PUSHED YOUNG BARNES WITH HIS ELBOW AND EARNED DIRECT SENT OFF!!WHAT A CHANCE FOR CANVEY!!!

29th : Robbie King almost got lucky from about 35 yards!His ball skimmed the top of the bar.

34th : GILLESPIE SCOOOOOOOREEEED!!!!!HE USED MONTGOMERY PASS!!!!CANVEY HAS TWO GOALS IN FRONT!!!!

HALF TIME

48th : IT'S 2:1!San Lee doesn't want his team to be knocked out already!!!It is going to be a crazy match till the end!

55th : Smith and Finley hit the bar in the same attack,both time with a header!!What a lack of luck!

60th : AND KING HIT THE CROSSBAR!This is amazing!

75th : RED CARD FOR ANTONIO MURRAY!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING CHANCE FOR CANVEY ISLAND!!! BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE IS SOOOO CLOSE!!

FULL TIME!!!

View attachment 89781 View attachment 89782 View attachment 89783

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 89784 View attachment 89785 View attachment 89786
View attachment 89787 View attachment 89788View attachment 89789

SEASON REVIEW:

GAMES: 42 in the League,one in FA Cup,one in FA Carlsberg Trophy

WINS: 17
DRAWS:17
LOSTS: 10

GOALS FOR: 57
GOALS AGAINST: 54

LEAGUE POS: 5th (promotion)
FA CUP: eliminated in 2nd q.round
FA TROPHY: eliminated in 3rd 1.round

PLAYER OF THE YEAR: John Bradley (40 games,19 goals)

TEAM OF THE YEAR:

GK: 1 James Russell
DR: 2 Andy Smith
DL: 3 John Brackstone (c)
DC: 4 Mike Finley
DC: 5 James Smith
MR: 6 Nicky Southall
ML: 7 Graeme Montgomery
MC: 8 Simon Harrison
MC: 9 Robbie King
FC: 10 Jay Curran
FC: 11 John Bradley

SEASON RATING: BRILLIANT :D

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - HERE WE COME!!!

4000631.png

PRIDE OF ISLAND

Just to say a few things.

-first,thanks to all of you for supporting me from my first day on this until now,I couldn't do it without you :)

-second,next update will be tomorrow,a new interview...guests will be play-off hero Mike Finley,amazin youngsters Bradley and Graham,captain John Brackstone and of course,manager Nikola Kelovic :D ;) :)

-third,I hope you'll do some more comments and suggestions,as I really enjoy doing this,and I would like to make this story even better :) my currently rating is 4.17,so u certainly have some complaints ,and I would like very much to hear them :)

Thanks in advance,stay with us in the next season,too ;)

4000631.png

FOREVER CANVEY - PRIDE OF ISLAND​

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

derby game if im not mistaen as I have managed Chelmsford

Billericay are our biggest rivals,but yes,this is a derby game,too :)

You should centre your updates,
Good luck on next season, will be following

CANVEY ISLAND FOOTBALL BUGLE - WELCOME BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE!

CommunityRadioCartoon.gif

Good evening to everyone,this is Tarry Garrity in your favorite radio show.Last couple of days we were all celebrating an amazing success that our lads from Canvey Island FC brought from playoffs Final in Stevenage,so tonight you have a chance to hear a final word from them before approaching Blue Square Premier League.Our guests are play-off hero Mike Finley,season's best player John Bradley,our amazing captain John Brackstone and,of course,the man behind all this,Montenegrin manager,Nikola Kelovic.I would like to set up first question to our skipper,John.Tell us John,what is it feel to be the captain of this team after all of that you've done?

John: -It's simply amazing because no one expected from us do this.But I firmly believed in this team,so I have the most reasons to be proud of this enormous success.

Kelovic: -John has the spirit that gave us valuable motivation.He is the leader on the pitch and that's why he's our skipper.

My next question goes to all of you.Do you think this promotion is deserved,as some people are still declaring Canvey had crazy luck in the playoffs?

Kelovic: -It's fully deserved,because we deserved that luck,too.In some of the last games we were hardly damaged by the referees,those were the moments when luck just turned back to us.

Bradley: -Yeah,in that situations the team spirit can really be shaked,but we managed to pull ourselves up from that and battle for playoff spot.

John: -Those were the hardest days for us,but I'm still saying that sometimes you have a good luck and sometimes the bad one.It's the balance that must be satisfied,so I believed it will all came back to us in final games.

Mike: -Especially me,I was totally down.After getting that more than suspicious red card,I was depressed,but somehow my team-mates and my manager managed to bring my motivation back.When I scored that goal at Chelmsford,I just knew my career was back in track.

We can just leave all of this back and turn to Blue Square Premier League.What do you expect from the next season?Promotion,mid-table or battling for relegation?

Kelovic: -It is still early to talk about it,but this time I really think we don't have the necessary quality to battle for promotion.Our financies are bad,so we can't bring too many quality players.We must stick up to this team,our young players,and our way of approaching the game.If we do that,we should stay clear of relegation.But,promotion...it's pretty far...

Mike: -I think gaffer is too modest.We can do anything if we play our game.

John: No,actually,Gaffer is right.We mustn't be greedy,because no one planned this promotion either.Maybe luck will change the way and turn it's back to us.The most important is to stay in BSP as long as we can.

Now one question for our manager.Who is staying at Canvey,and who is leaving?

Kelovic: -The half of the team stays,the other half is leaving.Some of our players are simply not good enough to play at the upper level,so we must say good-bye to them,as they are just taking the money and not giving anything back.You will see on tomorrow conference.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CANVEY ISLAND CONFERENCE - FOR SEASON 2011/2012:

Canvey Island manager Nikola Kelovic has just announced which players will leave his team.Here they are:

Greg Cohen
Lee Watts
Craig Faulconbridge
John Wigglesworth
Joshua Howard
Danny Kersey
Marc Stevenson
Michael Hughes
Peter Trego
Mitch Walker (back from the loan)
Dave Henry
Fraser McLachlan
Nicky Sauthall

So these player are gonna be here next season:

Goalkeepers: James Russell,Grant Carson

Right backs: Andy Smith,Paul Keddle
Left backs: John Brackstone
Center backs: Matt O'Connell,Mike Finley,James Smith,Frankie Everett

Right mid fielders: Craig Gillespie
Left mid fielders: Graeme Montgomery
Center mid fielders: Robbie King,Mark Nunn,Charlie Hutton,Charlie Howard,Simon Harrison

Strikers: James Rowe,Jay Curran,John Bradley,Luke Ashton,Graham Barnes

New players need for these positions:

Left back
Center back
Left midfielder
Right midfielder
Striker

Pre-season matches:

12.07. Rapatona - Cavney Island
17.07. Velez - Canvey Island
23.07. Canvey Island - Leyton Orient
28.07. Canvey Island - Sunderland reserves
30.07. Canvey Island - Arsenal reserves

FANS PLAYER OF THE YEAR: John Brackstone

View attachment 89917

he means "align centre" your text

I guessed he meant that. :) I'll do it from the next update ;)

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

NEW SIGNINGS:

Zoltan Harsanyi,ML/ST from Bolton , free transfer ,

zoltan-harsanyi.jpg

Lewis Guy,ST from Doncaster , free transfer

b0577574-ca42-41d1-9272-93513350c95e.jpg

Stephen McPhee,ST from Blackpool , free transfer ,

stephen-mcphee.jpg

Andrew Milne,DC from Leeds United , free transfer ,

page15_blog_entry19_1.jpg

RAPATONA - CANVEY ISLAND 0:5(0:2)
(Milne 2,Guy 2,King)

Were dominating 90 minutes,Milne was simply brilliant,Guy very good,McPhee not bad,Harsanyi good...

VELEZ - CANVEY ISLAND 2:0(2:0)

Good to have some money after this game :) We've earned 8 000 $ for just playing with them ;) And the performance was very good :D

CANVEY ISLAND - LEYTON ORIENT 0:1(0:1)

Great play in second half,but they are the team two leagues up from us...

CANVEY ISLAND - SUNDERLAND RESERVES 1:1(1:0)
(Pinault)

GREAT :D

CANVEY ISLAND - ARSENAL RESERVES 1:5(1:2)
(Guy)

:( :( :( Well,they have Wilshere,Mannone.Gibbs,Thiago,Hoyte,...:p

NEW TRANSFERS:

Fred Murray ,DLC from Grays , free transfer

0,,10423~159797,00.jpg

Junior Osborne,DR from Aldershot ,free transfer

Aldershot30248News1.jpg

Thomas Pinault ,AMC from Crawley, free transfer

13317_500_pinault.jpg

ALL THE NEW PLAYERS - SCREENSHOTS:

View attachment 89985 View attachment 89986 View attachment 89987
View attachment 89988 View attachment 89989 View attachment 89990
View attachment 89991

Hope for a right winger and left back,any suggestions? :)

I can't make a poll because i should have done it at the beginning,when I was starting this thread.So I must do it this way:

Those who wants to see MATCH-TO MATCH (FULL MATCH REPORTS AND SCREENSHOTS,BUT IT WILL GO SLOWER) write 1 in reply!

Those who wants to see MONTH-TO-MONTH (NO MATCH REPORTS,MONTH REVIEWS,JUST QUICK MATCH ANALYZES IN A FEW SENTENCES,BUT ALL WILL THEN GO QUICKER) write 2 in reply!

:D :D :D

AUGUST

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 1

ALTRINCHAM - CANVEY ISLAND 2:3(0:0)
(McPhee 2,Harsanyi)

What a start! :D Can't be happier than this :) We conceded two late goals,but it's ok,it was 3:0 for us 10 minutes to the end,that's something :D

View attachment 90014 View attachment 90015
View attachment 90016 View attachment 90017

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 2

CANVEY ISLAND - HEREFORD UNITED 0:1(0:1)

Conceded in 45+1......Arggghhhhhhhh i HATE that!!! :mad: And it was OG :OoO)

View attachment 90020 View attachment 90021
View attachment 90022 View attachment 90023

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 3

GRAYS - CANVEY ISLAND 2:1(2:1)
(Gillesspie)

Again we were better and again we lost :'(

View attachment 90031 View attachment 90032 View attachment 90033

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 4

CANVEY ISLAND - ACCRINGTON TOWN 1:1(0:1)

Pfffffffffffff......:S

View attachment 90040 View attachment 90041
View attachment 90042 View attachment 90043

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 5

LUTON TOWN - CANVEY ISLAND 3:0(2:0)

They are simply better team...

View attachment 90054 View attachment 90055 View attachment 90056

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 6

CANVEY ISLAND - BARROW 6:0(5:0)
(McPhee 3,Bradley 2,Burton OG)

CRUSHING!!!STUNNING!!!AMAZING!!!CANVEYISLANDING!!! :D :D :D :D :D

View attachment 90063 View attachment 90064 View attachment 90065

AUGUST REVIEW:

GAMES:6

WINS: 2
DRAWS: 1
LOSTS: 3

GOALS FOR: 11
GOALS AGAINST: 9

LEAGUE POSITION: 14th

MONTH RATING: GOOD (good play,solid results) :)

PLAYER OF THE MONTH: STEPHEN "PUNISHER" MCPHEE 8-| (6) ;)

stephen-mcphee.jpg

not a bad start to the league mate
BSP ain't an easy league

SEPTEMBER

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 7:

EBSFLEET UNITED - CANVEY ISLAND 1:1(0:1)
(McPhee)

McPhee is definitely my top signing as he really has something in his feet :) OK,they were far better,so we can be delighted with this draw :D

View attachment 90322 View attachment 90323 View attachment 90324

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 8

RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS - CANVEY ISLAND 3:0(1:0)

That hurts....:S But it's fair,they crushed us...poor match for Russell,but he has right to be bad sometimes (A)

View attachment 90328 View attachment 90329 View attachment 90330

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 9

CANVEY ISLAND - GATESHEAD 2:0(1:0)
(Bradley,Montgomery)

I would probably killed myself if we'd lost this one :D Very important win,and we finally learned to use our chances properly...:)

View attachment 90318 View attachment 90319 View attachment 90320

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 10

CANVEY ISLAND - DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE 2:0(1:0)
(Montgomery,Harsanyi)

Yeeeaaaahhhh sweet revenge for Montgomery :D He showed Dag & Red they made a serious mistake by letting him go :D And this is the win that puts us very very high on 9th place :D

View attachment 90315 View attachment 90316 View attachment 90317

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 11

KETTERING - CANVEY ISLAND 2:0(2:0)

This was probably the most strangest game I've ever played on FM.Harsanyi scored on 22nd and he got fouled from the back a second later.But the referee disallowed our goal :O :mad: and they scored from they next counter-attack! But,ok,we got 2 victories at home in these 5 matches plus one point from Ebsfleet :) Good for a team that is battling for staying up :D ;)

View attachment 90325 View attachment 90326 View attachment 90327

CURRENT LEAGUE STANDINGS : View attachment 90321

SEPTEMBER REVIEW:

GAMES: 5
WINS: 2
LOSTS: 2

GOALS FOR: 5
GOALS AGAINST: 6

LEAGUE POS: 12th

MONTH RATING: GOOD

PLAYER OF THE MONTH: GRAEME MONTGOMERY :)

0,,10692~6812598,00.jpg

JOHN BATCH : KELOVIC,RIGHT MAN FOR THIS JOB!

JOHN_BATCH%20(300%20x%20386).jpg

Canvey Island FC director,John Batch,have told the local newspapers that Nikola Kelovic is the right man to lead Canvey Island on the road of victories:

-We knew Nikola will be the best choice for our club.We trusted him,and he gave it all back to us with victories and good games.Canvey Island got promoted twice in a row,which is an amazing success.We sure owe him a lot.

John revealed that Kelovic was the only unexperienced one they could choose from:

-We had a choice of three men,three great and talented managers,but we decided to choose Nikola,because he had something to prove,as same as our club.Through the months,we are proving together that Canvey Island is growing into a football giant,and we hope one day we'll be a Europen giant,that is our dream.

Batch states he is not affraid of losing his manager,as some medias are speculating that Wycombe Wanderers want to sign Kelovic:

-Nikola got a chance of his life,he is loyal to Canvey,as he stated so many times,so I'm sure we aren't going to lose him in a years to come...but,one day...who knows?

Just started reading, you've done a great job mate! Good luck for BSP and hopefully by 2020, the Championship/Premiership :)

OCTOBER

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 12

CANVEY ISLAND - FOREST GREEN 2:1(0:1)
(Harsanyi 2)

ULTRA WIN with an ultra defensive 5-4-1 formation :D I wanted to have 0:0 but they scored from 30 yards to get a 1:0 lead.But our counter-attacks crushed them :D Harsanyi is a BEAST (6)(6)(6)

View attachment 90506 View attachment 90507
View attachment 90508 View attachment 90509

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 13

NORTHWICH VICTORIA - CANVEY ISLAND 3:0(1:0)

I'm hardly SHOCKED with this :O

View attachment 90510 View attachment 90511 View attachment 90512

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 14

CANVEY ISLAND - WREXHAM 1:1(1:0)
(Harsanyi)

****...:mad: We didn't deserve a win,but I still can't believe how bad CB I have...

View attachment 90513 View attachment 90514 View attachment 90515

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 15

KIDDERMINSTER - CANVEY ISLAND 3:0(1:0)

NOT FAIR!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

View attachment 90517 View attachment 90518 View attachment 90516

FA CUP - 4th QUAL.ROUND

CANVEY ISLAND - WOKING 2:1(1:1)
(Baldwin,Guy)

We don't need this competition,so I sent a reserve team on the pitch.But they've won :p :)

P.S.We got Southport in 1st round...good chance to proceed :)

View attachment 90519 View attachment 90520

BLUE SQUARE PREMIER LEAGUE - ROUND 16

CANVEY ISLAND - AFC WIMBLEDON 5:1(2:0)
(Harsanyi 4,McPhee)

THANK YOU Wanderers for letting me Harsanyi :D I love you even more now xD Man of the MONTH!

View attachment 90522 View attachment 90523 View attachment 90524

OCTOBER REVIEW:

GAMES: 6

WINS: 3
LOSTS: 2

GOALS FOR: 10
GOALS AGAINST: 11

LEAGUE POS: 13th

MONTH RATING: GOOD

PLAYER OF THE MONTH: ZOLTAN "THE BEAST" HARSANYI (6)

zoltan-harsanyi.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Just started reading, you've done a great job mate! Good luck for BSP and hopefully by 2020, the Championship/Premiership :)

Cheers! We have a lot of work to do here,it's a tough league

You have done a great job with this teamand should be proud.

btw what tactic are you using ?