DC: 5 Frankie Everett
MR: 6 Nicky Southall (c)
ML: 7 Graeme Montgomery
MC: 8 Simon Harrison
MC: 9 Robbie King
FC: 10 Jay Curran
FC: 11 John Bradley

MINUTE-TO-MINUTE:

3rd : 1:0 FOR CANVEY ISLAND ALREADY!Curran scored after a while!And it was again well-known duo Montgomery-Curran!Graeme sent a brilliant ball from the left,and Jay scored with a cool header!

12th : Same position like from 3rd minute,but this time assist was from the right side by Andy Smith.This time,Curran failed to score.

35th : PENALTY FOR CANVEY!Canham handed the ball away,so the referee gave him a second yellow card and a penalty for home team!

35th : Southall scored from the spot!!Its 2:0!!

41st : Allan-Page brought the ball forward,but he lost it in the worst possible moment!

42nd : Robbie King sent the ball just over from 25 yards.

HALF TIME

51st : Bowman didn't connect with the ball in the right time,so his shot was weak.

62th : James Smith punched the ball with a great header after the corner,but he missed for a bit.

67th : Cryan fired the ball from the free-kick.Just wide.

88th : McDonald with a last chance of the game.He sent a vicious shot that was cleaned up by James Smith!

Fully deserved victory for Canvey,in a match they dominated in.

FULL TIME

View attachment 89236 View attachment 89237

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canvey Island - St.Albans
Blue Square South League - round 24
Park Lane
Attendance: 625

Canvey Island (4-4-2):

GK: 1 James Russell
DR: 2 Andy Smith
DL: 3 Mike Filnley
DC: 4 James Smith

MINUTE-TO-MINUTE:

13th : Bradley rattled the bar after a solo action!

25th : Southall had a chance after a long long attack,but he hit the side netting only.

45th : Bradley again with a chance,he found himself some space,but failed to take a shot.

HALF TIME

47th : St.Albans almost got scored from their first serious attack,as Pires was left out alone.Russel was clear-minded and concentrated enough to prevent goal.

56th : GOAL FOR CANVEY!!!Finally,Bradley scored!It was a fine double pass between him and Simon Harrison!John scored easily in one-on-one with the keeper!

60th : 1:1.Pires scored after a good counter-attack by Luke Jones.

68th : Bradley took a shot from the distance,Fox saved it,but Finley got the deflected header!His shot went near the right post.

82nd : IT'S 2:1!!!And after all we've seen,it is a well-deserved lead for Canvey!Montgomery took a fine pass by King to score with a beautiful left-leg volley!

88th : Curran had one-on-one with Fox,but St.Albans keeper was in the right place to pushed the ball aside.

It's all over.Canvey should have won with a bigger margin,but St.Albans sure caused some problems...

FULL TIME

View attachment 89233 View attachment 89234 View attachment 89235

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gloucester City - Canvey Island
Blue Square South League - round 25
Corinium Stadium
Attendance: 134

Canvey Island (4-4-2):

MINUTE-TO-MINUTE:

24th : Marshall blasted the free-kick,but the ball aimed the side netting.

26th : Russell saved a certain goal after Symons shot.

36th : Symons scored for his team,it's 1:0.Good ball by Tony Perfect and a brilliant header by Symons for the leading goal

43th : Curran with a long way effort.Over.

HALF TIME

46th : Lay blocked a superb shot by Robbie King.It should have been 1:1.

54th : Webb was very very close,his shot rattled the post!

60th : Curran had one-on-one,but Lay saved his goal again!

71st : 1:1,CANVEY SCORED.Or not?Actually,it was own goal by Stansfield.He made a big mistake after Lay's intervention.Canvey made it 1:1 with a great help of opposition defender!

Seems both teams are delighted with this result.Why we shouldn't be? :)

FULL TIME

View attachment 89294 View attachment 89295

Canvey Island - Merthyr
Blue Square South League - round 26
Park Lane
Attendance: 625

Canvey Island (4-4-2):

MR: 6 Paul Keddle (c)

MINUTE-TO-MINUTE:

12th : Lodge fired the free-kick near the left post.

28th : Morgan tried to push the ball aside and aim the left corner,but he missed the ball,so the shot went wide of the mark.

44th : GOAL FOR CANVEY!What a moment for scoring!Curran pushed a ball brilliantly to Harrison.Simon was left out alone,so he had one-on-chance he couldn't miss!

HALF TIME

54th : Lodge with a solid free-kick.

61st : Smith was so close with a header,but he had no luck in past attack.

68th : Palmer had a chance after the corner.Wide header.

72nd : Marcus Griffiths made it 1:1.Deserved goal for Merthyr,as they were better team in past 25 minutes.

Poor game,not so much quality football,the game could have gone in both favour,so draw is fair.

FULL TIME

View attachment 89292 View attachment 89293

Eastburne Boro - Canvey Island
Blue Square South League - round 27
Priory Lane
Attendance: 500

Canvey Island (4-5-1):

DL: 3 John Brackstone
DC: 5 Mike Finley
MR: 6 Ryan Martin
MC: 9 Robbie King (c)
DMC: 10 Mark Nunn

MINUTE-TO-MINUTE:

1st : Harrison and Martin did a great combination at the start of the game,but it was declined by Eastburne defense.

35th : Atkin had a brilliant chance,but his header after the corner was bad,so the ball went for a throw-in.

HALF TIME

48th : Weatherstone easily passed Nunn,but the finish wasn't so good as he hoped.

74th : Subs,away team.Rowe for Bradley,Howard for Martin.

80th : Johnson found Taylor at the edge of the area,but his shot was successfully pushed away by Russell.

85th : Elphick ran with the ball for a while,passing three Canvey players,but his shot went far over the bar.

91st : PENALTY FOR CANVEY ISLAND!!!Ohhhh what a dramatic finish!Howard was fouled 2 yards into penalty area,the foul indeed was suspicious,but the referee showed to the spot!What a chance!

92nd : Brackstone scored from penalty!!!Canvey took all 3 points today!!!

FULL TIME

View attachment 89289 View attachment 89290 View attachment 89291

JANUARY REVIEW:

GAMES: 7
WINS: 4
DRAWS: 2
LOSTS: 1

GOALS FOR: 11
GOALS AGAINST: 7

LEAGUE POS: 4th

MONTH RATING: GREAT

PLAYER OF THE MONTH: GRAEME MONTGOMERY

THE CANVEY ISLAND FOOTBALL BUGLE : DREAMING THE PROMOTION

CommunityRadioCartoon.gif

Good afternoon to everyone,hope you are feeling good and warm in this cold,last day of January.It's Monday and time for your favorite show with Terry Garrity!Today,we have two guests,both from our lovely local football club Canvey Island.I'd like to present James Russell,the goalkeeper,and Graeme Montgomery,Canvey's "player of the January".We had a chance to see some great games by these two lads.They are the most valuable players that Canvey had in past month.Tell us,lads,are the confidence high after some good results in January?

Russell: -Of course,no one expected from us to be so high in the league just 15 games to the end,but we deserved it.Our games were fantastic through the past weeks.If we continue like this,we can hope for promotion spot.

Montgomery: -Yeah,I agree totally with Russ.We are delighted with our currently games and especially results,so we just hope our run of good games will last for a long time.

Expectations were coyly at the begining of the season.Club wanted to stay clear of relegation and maybe aiming the mid-table,but promotio was just a dream and a plan for the next season.Can you explain this overachieving?

Russell: -Well,it's not hard to explain.This is the team from last season,strengthen with some experienced players.We were playing very good last season,and now we are even better.

Montgomery: -I wasn't here last season so I can't judge,but I think that we have a team spirit that many other teams don't.It's something very important and it's pushing us forward to be better and better.

Who are your favorite team-mates on the pitch?

Russell: -Well,I'm trying to be example to the rest of the team,as I'm the longest at the club.Everyone respect me,and I'm trying to do the same for them,so I can't just give one name to you.It wouldn't be fair.

Montgomery: -On the pitch,I like to play with Jay Curran,because we are perfect combination.We scored a lot of goals together,so he is definitely my choice.

What do you think,which team has the strongest team,and who will win our League.Of course,if we don't count Canvey(laugh)!

Russell: -I think Crawley has the best team,but I doubt they will win the league.We'll do our best to stop them.

Montgomery: -It's definitely Lewes.They are currently behind us,and we'll make sure they stay there (laugh).But they are the best for me.

Fans are delighted with recent games,and with the whole season.How important is that to you?

Russell: -We live in a small town,so when I see 500-600 people in our games,I can just be privileged to play in front of them.It's very important to us,and we are always keen not to disappoint them.

Montgomery: -The fans are fantastic here.Their support is our biggest prize for winning.They are the best!

One question each for the end of our show.Russ,are you considering yourself as a leader of this team,and Graeme,are you going to stay for the next season in Canvey?

Russell: -As I already said,I like to be an example to follow.Maybe that's the way of leadership,maybe not.But I am giving all of myself on the pitch,and that's something the leader must have.

Montgomery: -It's still early to talk about it.Dagenham is the club of my life,my dream is to play for them.But maybe I'll stay for one more season.That depends of results.I'm happy here at the moment.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Rate this thread please!It only takes a couple of seconds!Next update soon!Thanks!

Now a little speed up,because we are approaching the end of the season :) Last couple of games will be like those until now ;)

Blue Square South League - round 28
Canvey Island : Chelmsford 2:1(2:0)
(Bradley,Howard)
Park Lane: 1109

View attachment 89416 View attachment 89417

Blue Square South League - round 29
Dover - Canvey Island 2:1(1:0)
(Southall)
Crabble Athletic Ground: 825

View attachment 89422 View attachment 89423 View attachment 89424

Blue Square South League - round 30
Canvey Island - Weston Super Mare 1:0(1:0)
(Gillespie)
Park Lane: 742

View attachment 89425 View attachment 89426 View attachment 89427

Blue Square South League - round 31
Lewes - Canvey Island 4:0(1:0)
Dripping Pan: 426

View attachment 89431 View attachment 89432 View attachment 89433

FEBRUARY REVIEW:

GAMES: 4
WINS: 2
DRAWS: 0
LOSTS: 2

GOALS FOR: 4
GOALS AGAINST: 7

MONTH RATING: GOOD (BECAUSE OF TWO HOME WINS)

PLAYER OF THE MONTH: Craig Gillespie

I must say I'm delighted thet Gillespie is back after a long long injury :D He scored on his first match and named a man of the match :) Unfortunately,we lost Montgomery for a month :( Also,it's good that we are still unbeaten at our Park Lane,8 victories and 8 draws in 16 matches.Great run of form and that keep us near the play-off zone! ;)

4000631.png

***PRIDE OF THE ISLAND***

Blue Square South League - round 32
Eastleigh - Canvey Island 2:1(0:1)
(Everett)
Silverlake: 470

View attachment 89455 View attachment 89456 View attachment 89457

Blue Square South League - round 33
Canvey Island - Havant & W 2:1(2:1)
(O'Connell,Bradley)
Park Lane: 639

View attachment 89458 View attachment 89459

Blue Square South League - round 34
Canvey Island - Newport County 1:1(1:1)
(Bradley)
Park Lane: 605

View attachment 89460 View attachment 89461

Blue Square South League - round 35
Bromley - Canvey Island 0:0
Hayes Lane: 262

View attachment 89462 View attachment 89463

MARCH REVIEW:

GAMES: 4
WINS: 1
DRAWS: 2
LOSTS: 1

GOALS FOR: 4
GOALS AGAINST: 4

LEAGUE POS: 6th

MONTH RATING: GOOD

PLAYER OF THE MONTH: John Bradley

Bradley is a goalscoring machine ,Montgomery is fully recovered from his injury ,we are still unbeaten at home and still aiming the promotion spot :) Good month :D

4000631.png

PRIDE OF ISLAND

Full match reports from now on again on this thread :D 7 matches left,we need your support! New update very soon,and a new interview,the best until now! Stay with us! Don't forget to rate this thread! Thanks ;) :D

THE CANVEY ISLAND FOOTBALL BUGLE : CANVEY ISLAND U18 LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!!!

newspaper_5-701804.gif

Canvey Island Under-18 team had won the League!5 games to the end,they are amazing 17 points ahead of Bromley!Seems like Nikola Kelovic shouldn't be worried about the club's future,this lads played just brilliant through the whole season!And here they are:

GK: Craig Angus,Alan Baratt,Alan Davis,Marcus Royle

View attachment 89466 View attachment 89467
View attachment 89468 View attachment 89469

DF: Mario Clegg,Marlon Horwood,Eddie Evans,Dale Osbourne,Liam Brazil,Mark Emery,Peter Hewitt,Dwayne Moore,Iain McLaughlin

View attachment 89471 View attachment 89472 View attachment 89473
View attachment 89479 View attachment 89478 View attachment 89477
View attachment 89475 View attachment 89474 View attachment 89476

MF: Mark Clarke,Marc Manning,Lewis Deacon,Jamie Gough,Chris Hogan,Joe Shepherd,Ryan Heckingbottom,Andrew Baldwin

View attachment 89486 View attachment 89482 View attachment 89484
View attachment 89485 View attachment 89483 View attachment 89481
View attachment 89489 View attachment 89490

ST: Dave Briggs,Graham Barns,Liam Clarke

View attachment 89491 View attachment 89492 View attachment 89493

With of course,Mike Finley,Luke Ashton and John Bradley,youth players playing for senior team.

View attachment 89494

Blue Square South League - round 36
Canvey Island - Thurrock
Park Lane
Attendance: 708

Canvey Island (4-4-2):

DC: 4 Mike Finley
MR: 6 Craig Gillespie
ML: 7 Andrew Baldwin
FC: 10 Graham Barnes

MINUTE-TO-MINUTE:

15th : Beautiful move by youngsters up front,Bradley and Barnes.Barnes headed the ball brilliantly to Bradley,but the best scorer's shot was successfully denied by goalkeeper Kelly.

24th : Proctor managed to send a solid header,but Russell didn't have much problems.

39th : Now Barnes had a good shot after Bradley passed him the ball,but the shot went only near the upright.

HALF TIME

49th : Smith saved a certain goal after he cleared the ball from the line!

55th : Proctor had one-on-one with Russell,but Canvey keeper had proved his class!

56th : Now Barnes had one-on-one with Kelly,but this is the day for the goalkeepers!

70th : All missed chances got punished.1:0 for Thurrock,and Paine is the scorer.

74th : Graham had one on one again,but Kelly was the winner!

77th : And again Graham!This time he won the place to shot,but he missed for a bit!

81st : What a day for young Graham!He had his third one-on-one chance with Kelly,but again he was unsuccessful.Kelly was simply brilliant today.

88th : Harrison tried from 25 yards,but he missed for a yard and a half.

Canvey deserved at least a draw,but Thurrock had some luck.Kelly was amazing today.Hard lost for home team,this can kill their promotion chances,as they are now 4 points behind play off spot.First defeat at home at the very bad moment. :(

FULL TIME

View attachment 89584 View attachment 89585 View attachment 89586

Blue Square South League - round 37
Hampton and Richmond Borough - Canvey Island
Beveree Stadium
Attendance: 535

Canvey Island (4-4-2):

DC: 4 Matt O'Connell
MR: 6 Nicky Southall

Canvey Island can't afford to lose this match!This is at the moment,match of the season!

MINUTE-TO-MINUTE

15th : James almost got lucky with a header,but Russell was in the right place.

22nd : Hodges score for home team with a header.1:0.

35th : King overran the whole Hampton defense,but he lost the ball in crucial moment.

37th : Low range shot by Quinn.Wide.

41st : Wells out-jumped Bradley to put a header on the goal,but Russell managed to push it away!

HALF TIME

51st : RED CARD FOR Williams!He earned second yellow card after he handed the ball!So important for Canvey!

60th : Robbie King missed a big chance,after Bradley found him alone on the right side!Bad volley by King...

66th : Another big chance went behind,this time Harrison missed a goal from 7 yards!

71st : Barnes missed for a bit after his ball wrapped the bar!

stoppage time : BARNES SCORED FOR CANVEY!!!!!!!And this goal is leaving Canvey in promotion chances!!!Graham definitely made up himself for all the misses against Thurrock!

Valuable draw for Canvey!

FULL TIME

View attachment 89599 View attachment 89600 View attachment 89601

Blue Square South League - round 38
Canvey Island - Basingtoke Town
Park Lane
Attendance: 562

Canvey Island (4-4-2):

DC: 5 Mike Finley
MR: 6 Nicky Southall

MINUTE-TO-MINUTE:

5th : Superb move by Canvey,great double-pass by King and Graham.Robbie missed for a bit,but it was brilliant attack.

43th : One-on-one chance for Robinson,but Russell saved his goal!

HALF TIME

52nd : BRADLEY SCORED!!!15th goal of the season for John Bradley!Montgomery sent a nice pass on the far post,and Bradley was in the right place to score a leading goal!

64th : Another chance for Bradley,but he missed a clear chance.

67th : Brinkhurst passed Brackstone,but Russell denied the shot.

78th : Rigg's shot rattled the post!!!Great header but a lack of luck for Basingtoke!

What a valuable win for Canvey!They are now again just one point from play off!

FULL TIME

View attachment 89614 View attachment 89615 View attachment 89616

Four games to the end.we are 7th with 60 pts,only one point from play-off spot.I hoped we could have 63 in this situation and battle for direct promotion spot but we lost to Thurrock,so with 60 pts,we are nine points behind of 1st placed Dover ,so it's impossible to reach them.Anyway,hope we could get 9 points from last four matches in order to reach the play-offs.I always like to play them,because I'm good when knockout matches are in the game.So,I hope for the best!Follow us,next update will be soon,only 7 matches until the end!(Counting the play-offs,too...3:) ) :D :D :)

This is wanting me to do a lower league team and push them up the ranks. Great story!
UPDATE, UPDATE! SOON, SOON! :D

Blue Square South League - round 39
Weymouth - Canvey Island
Wessex Stadium
Attendance: 529

Canvey Island (4-4-2):

DL: 3 John Brackstone (c)
DC: 5 James Smith
MC: 9 Charlie Howard

MINUTE-TO-MINUTE

15th : Smith hit the upright!Great shot and a lack of luck for him..

22nd: It was almost 1:0 as Allen passed Finley and took a shot,but Russell saved his goal.

44th : Second woodwork of the game,again it was Smith!

HALF TIME

47th : Bradley had a good chance,but his shot hit the side netting.

55th : BARNES SCOREEED FOR CANVEEEY!!!A stunning performance by youngster!!!He was agrresive and that came back to him i right way!Get in!!

71st : Rowe and Nunn in the game for Barnes and Howard.

76th : Rowe almost made it 2:0,but his shot went inches from the right post.

stoppage time: Ohh noooo.McKetchnie scored for Weymouth!!Canvey were defending perfectly,but deep into stoppage time,McKetchnie were left alone in the penalty area!What a lack of luck for Canvey...

stoppage time: Finley got second yellow card for protesting angrily after the goal.

Here is the reason:

View attachment 89656 View attachment 89666
Up to you lads :)

FULL TIME

View attachment 89653 View attachment 89654 View attachment 89655

Blue Square South League - round 40
Canvey Island - Crawley
Park Lane
Attendance:

Canvey Island(4-4-2):

MINUTE-TO-MINUTE

3rd : 1:0 Crawley.Leon McKenzie is the scorer.Bad start...

11th : Bradley had one-on-one but he nlasted the ball over the goal!

33rd: McKenzie had a chance to make it 2:0,but Russell denied his shot.

38th : GOAL FOR CANVEY!Graham Barnes is the scorer again!He used a perfect assist by Montgomery!

HALF TIME

60th : BRADLEY SCORED,IT'S 2:1!!!!!!What a superb combination by youngsters in up front!Graham and Bradley are proving their class through the matches!The win is so close now!

88th : Canvey were defending great,like against Weymouth,but they almost conceded again near the end!Captain Ben Smith left out alone,but his shot went wide for Canvey's great victory!

FULL TIME

View attachment 89669 View attachment 89670 View attachment 89671

Only two games to the end,we are sharing 5th position with 64 pts with Bishop's and Hayes!So,It's pretty clear to me.We need to take 6 pts to be 5th no matter what,but maybe we can join the play-offs even with 4 pts.Hope for the best! ;)

Blue Square South League - round 41
Dorchester - Canvey Island
Avenue Stadium
Attendance: 621

Canvey Island (4-4-2):

MINUTE-TO-MINUTE:

22nd : Poor game cut out by Gaisie's strike,but it went wide from the goal.

35th : Gaisie brought the lead for his team.1:0.

HALF TIME

48th : IT'S 1:1!!!BARNES SCORED AGAIN!He ran 40 yard to get into one-on-one situation,and when he got there,he just couldn't miss!

53rd : BAAAAAAAARNEEEEEEES!!!!OHHHHHHH WHAT A STRIKE!!!This lad is just amazing!!!2:1 for Canvey and what a turn around!

81st : Grooves scored from offside but the goal stood!!!It's unfairly 2:2...

It's all over.Canvey must win against Bishop's and hope Hayes won't beat Staines at away...

FULL TIME

View attachment 89689 View attachment 89690 View attachment 89691

GREAT NEWS: :D :D :D

View attachment 89692 View attachment 89693

Blue Square South League - round 42 (final round)
Canvey Island - Bishop's Stortford
Park Lane
Attendance: 874 (I expected over 1 000 :( )

Canvey Island (4-4-2):

MINUTE-TO-MINUTE:

7th : BRADLEY YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! IT'S 1:0!!!!Montgomery intercepted the pass and sent the perfect ball to far post!!Bradley was in the right spot to score the most important goal so far for Canvey!!!

37th : BRRAAAAAAADLEEEEEEEEEYYYY AGAIIIIIN!!!!!!IT'S 2:0!!!!Now Barnes intercepted the ball,he and Bradley were alone in front of the keeper,so it was two-on-one chance!Anyone would take that chance!!!CANVEY SO CLOSE!!!

HALF TIME; Canvey Island - Bishop's Stortford 2:0,Staines - Hayes & Yeading 1:1 (so far so good,but Hayes scored at 43rd,**** :mad: )

51st : Green had a beautiful chance to score for his team,but Russell showed his class again!

53rd : New chance!Green was one-on-one with Russell!Again Canvey keeper won!

67th : Sheringham caught up in ofsside twice in a row.

72nd : Harrison hit the post!!!It was a solis shot,the ball had weird direction,but it ended on the far post.So unlucky.

77th : Barnes hit the bar!!!!Ohhh it could be 4:0 until now!

IT'S THE END!!! CANVEY ISLAND-Bihop's Stortford 2:0 , Staines - Hayes & Yeadig 1:1 !!!!

THANK YOU STAINES LADS!!! :D :D :D :D :D

FULL TIME

View attachment 89695 View attachment 89696 View attachment 89697

Yeeaaahhhh we are in the play-offs!!!We got Basingtoke Town,as they were 2nd!We beat them 1:0 at home few weeks ago,but lost at them 1:3.It will be hard,but I believe we can do it! PLAY-OFFS UPDATE LATE TONIGHT!!DON'T MISS IT!! :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Blue Square South League - Playoff Semi Final 1st leg
Canvey Island - Basingstoke Town
Park Lane
Attendance: 1988

Canvey Island (4-4-2)

MINUTE-TO-MINUTE:

3rd : PENALTY FOR BASINGTOKE!And this decision is quite doubtable!

3rd : Rice from the spot,0:1.

9th : 1:1 CANVEY!!!Barnes is simply amazing!!His new goal provided an early equalizer for Canvey!!!

15th : James Smith headed the ball,but only to sent it across.

18th : Smith again!The same situation,but the ball skimmed the bar this time!

25th :Bradley blasted the ball for a top corner,but he missed!

31st : 2:1!!!It's a complete overrun!Gillespie scored the most valuable goal so far in this season!He was unmarked after Bradley sent him the ball brilliantly,so he scored easily!

45th : Killeen maked him some space to score.2:2.Bad moment indeed for Canvey...

HALF TIME

59th : Buchanan sent the ball greatly to the left corner,but Russell saved the goal with a brilliant intervention!

88th : McGrail scored for 2:3!!!Unbelievable what just happened!Canvey was the better team today,but Basingstoke took a win that probably guarantee them spot in the Finals.

FULL TIME

View attachment 89775 View attachment 89776 View attachment 89777

Blue Square South League - Playoff Semi Final 2nd leg
Basingstoke Town - Canvey Island
The Camrose
Attendance: 2109

MC: 8 Robbie King

MINUTE-TO-MINUTE:

25th : Killeen passed Smith and managed to shoot from the distance,but his shot went wide!

28th : Bradley missed a chance that you must use in these mathes!Big blow for him...

34th : Rubiales missed for a bit from free-kick...

HALF TIME

54th : BRADLEY SCORED!!!!IT'S 1:0!!!He headed the ball after Montgomery sent his 15th assist of the season!!With this result,we would go to ET.

76th : Canvey is battling for a second goal that would give them a well-deserved lead of needed two goals,but unssuccesful

88th : PENALTY FOR CANVEY!!!!!!!Montgomery was fouled and it's a perfect chance for away team to reach the Finals!!!

89th : FINLEY SCORED!!!!!HE IS A HERO!!!!CANVEY ARE IN THE FINALS!!!!

FULL TIME

View attachment 89778 View attachment 89779 View attachment 89780

THE FINAL GAME IS WAITING FOR US!!! CHELMSFORD - CANVEY!!! :D

derby game if im not mistaen as I have managed Chelmsford