Just for fun.

sky-sports-news.jpg

Roberto Mancini sacked as
Manchester City manager.

Manchester City
hire Danny Slater
as their new manager.

Day one at Manchester City.
Checking my emails at home i see a message from the chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak, which i place into spam mail without reading, And with that out of the way i head to the stadium.

As i step into the empty dressing room to wait for the players, An ugly little man walks in. He was speaking in a language i couldn't understand to which i assumed he was an immigrant who'd wandered in. A man walked in behind him who spoke English, Hello Mr. Slater, I'm Carlos Tevez's agent and he'd like to ask you if he could stay at the club, to which i replied 'Tell him to **** off back to the golf course, the little ******'. He said something to Tevez which resulted in him itching his neck then storming out with his agent.

Not a bad start to the day i say to myself.As the squad stroll in looking cocky, I tell them all to sit down and listen up.
I'll learn your names another time, right now all i'm saying to you lot is if you get on the wrong side of me i'll drop you. Right then, that's settled.
If any of you have concerns tell your mothers, brothers, sisters etc etc don't come to me, I simply do not care.
One more thing dickheads, new tactics are going to be introduced. I call it 'I'mAGenius3-1-2-4' get used to it girls.

View attachment 229522

Next on my list is someone by the name of 'Mario', Sounds like a little trouble making *******.
Right everyone can leave the dressing room now, Apart from you, Mario.
What's up boss? says the lad with a funny looking haircut.
Don't 'boss' me laddy, it's Mr Danny Boss to you.
I pulled you to one side just to tell you i think your a bit of a **** and if you carry on i'll be forced to wrestle you to the ground and do the people's elbow on you, just saying..behave yourself.

What a busy day, and that's only day one!
I took the rest of the week off, that's why their's backroom staff, right?

Sat at home i think of possible transfer to 'strengthen' my squad.I have a striker in mind who many, many people rate highly.

**** sake, gotta attend a press conference.

Q: You sit here as the new manager of Man City. Is this your dream job?
A: **** this, I'm going home and stormed out.(I'm no good under pressure)
View attachment 229521

Wake up the next morning with a text from the physio telling me Vincent Kompany is injured for 4 week to which i reply' Fix him in 3 week or your sacked, LOL'.

Saturday 9th July.
Manchester City sign world class striker Emile Heskey for a fee in the region of £15,000,000.
He has signed a 3 year contract earning 100k a week.

Can't wait to unveil Heskey to the fans, what a bargain!

12th July.
My first friendly is against Santos Laguna, told the lads win or your all in the reserves, simple.

View attachment 229528
Balotelli came on as a sub and saved the lads from dropping into the reserves, as promised.
Heskey picked up a knock like a ****, was looking forward to chucking them all in the reserves!

A few nicknames I've come up with for the lads, we're all friends
View attachment 229541

Had nothing to do the day after my first friendly so i decided to text my assistant, the text read..Alright Brian, just letting you know that I'm kicking you out of my backroom staff, i don't like you and your a *****, soz xx.

I've offered a contract to drug abuser Iain Dowie, I'm sure those eyes will spur on the players to do better.

Sent a message to Tevez's agent saying he can stay as long as he wears a scarf.

I'm a nice guy.
My line-up for the friendly against Al-Jaazera, thought i'd play it safe.

View attachment 229551
Team Talk, Aggressive - I expect a win! Full Time
View attachment 229553
I think keeping his neck warm was key to his performance, well done lad.

Well, 2 games, 2 wins. Safe to say I'm a genius and should have a statue of me built immediately.

Dare to try my genius tactic? muahaha.
View attachment 229570

Last edited:
Haha, you're a genius! Laughed my *** off at 'Haven't Gotta Kalou'.

David Gold Silva Bronze hahahah! I'm definitely following this one ;)

Micah Richturd, Comehere Nasri, Eden Gecko :P

lol at the other names :)

This reminds me of a certain brilliantly written story for some reason..... Haaa.

Heskey signing is top class mind.

20th July.

Caught my Youth Coach Tim Dittmer fondling youngster Kieran Kennedy today.
I gave him a kidney punch and sent him packing, also released Kieran for enjoying being touched inappropriately.

View attachment 229559
Luca Scapuzzi is gonna be a world beater, being trained by the best!

View attachment 229560
Showing him who's the boss, moaning injury prone *****.

22nd July.
Man City v HSV.

Playing best mates Emile Heskey & Luca Scapuzzi up front, nice lads.

View attachment 229561

Dirty get's! How dare they injure the worlds best striker.
He's got a dead leg for 4 days, poor sod.
That aside, another pleasing result with my genius no-nonsense attacking formation!

I've got a day to spare until our next fixture, massive fixture infact. A friendly against FC Brussels, i know right?
So, I guess i should pick on one of the youth kids, you know cause i'm the boss'

Iain, Could you tell Courtney i want to see him, now.
I hear a knock on my door. 'Enter boy' i shout.
In walks a frightened Courtney Meppen-Walters.
Yes boss you wanted to see me? Don't speak just listen, i replied.
Your name is no longer Courtney it's a girls name, and girls have no place in football (Andy Gray will tell you) from now on your called Bruce, Bruce Brick. Oh, and while your here tell your mate, Sean Tse he's a lanky ***** and i could take him any day off the week, that is all now sod off.

What a fantastic relationship i have built with the players i think to myself.

Right lads we've got a new addition to our **** squad, i'm sure a few of you would still regard him as the worlds best centre back.
Come on in, Sol. I see the joy on everyone's face as Sol Campbell enters the dressing room.
Okay girls, Sol is our main man at the back, if anyone's got a problem you can **** off.

I know FC Brussels are a brilliant team but i expect a win today, nothing else or somebody's getting the chop, with a meat cleaver.

Sean Tse is on the bench today, I like throwing things at him, the ***.

View attachment 229566
A narrow win against the mighty FC Brussels, my strike force know how to hit the target! :S

Manchester City boss Slater, is supposedly hot on the trail of Alejandro Delorte.
When questioned about this unusual transfer target, Slater quoted the following.
He's 6'6 & 15 Stone, that's what i call built like a brick **** house, i also think he'll get along great with our Emile.

If anybody has ideas about what i could add to this story feel free to suggest, kthanksbye!

Last edited:
Titus 'the rape wall' Bramble would be a solid transfer. As would then handsome Luke Chadwick

This is class! Im going to manage aston villa just so that i can play with the worlds best defender, heskey, i liked ur conversation with owen.

Bye some rubbish player(from bsp) for ur whole transfer budget and offer him max, then talk to press about how good he is and then sell him for 1k in january after insulting him and telling him to leave aggresively.

Just spent 20mins reading this. Love this. LOL

HESKEY!!!:wub:

Gonna be doing updates through the day, if it gets boring let me know! haha.
Watch this space.

29th July.
Antwerp v Man City

Right Pantillimon, now's your chance you lanky piece of ****, I'm sure that lifted his spirits.

View attachment 229591
Heskey failed to score for the fourth game running, he's just settling so it's alright, he's a nice chap.
As for *** *** Aguero, he can get ******.

31st July.
Charleroi v Man City

Oi Rocky (Stefan Savic), Your the main man at the back today, do a good job or i'm letting Heskey take you home for the night.

View attachment 229594
After that performance, I think i'll buy Heskey a prostitute for the week, The boy done good'

Come here Mario, I ask nicely.
Yes, Mr Danny Boss?
You did good kid, but if you don't sort that **** hairstyle out I'm releasing you.
But..
**** off Mario I've said my piece.

It feels like a big family being with those bunch of lads.

Sat back at home on the couch with a sausage roll, I look at our recent fixtures, smirking away to myself.
6/0/0 GF21 GA6, I really am a tactical genius.

Genoa next, Then a cup called Community Shield against a side they call Manchester United.

I've got 4 days off till the friendly so i leave Iain 'Addict' Dowie in charge off stuff i can't be arsed with.

I'm back boys, their little faces lit up as i walked in the dressing room, they actually love me..queers.
A young lad who i hadn't seen here before stood up and asked me, Boss can i play in the next game? I feel i'm ready to take the next step.
What's your name? I asked.
Devante Cole, Sir.
Okay Cole, I like your attitude. But I'm a strict man, if you don't score you get released. Still want your chance?
Yes I can do it! he replied, with a crazed look in his eye.

Another new signing for us today squad, I give you..ALEJANDRO DELORTE!
Not the expression i was hoping for, but never mind..they'll soon fall in love with the big chap.

Sat at my desk checking emails, i get scout reports coming at me left right and ******* centre.
I decide to ring Iain to see what's going on,
Hello, Iain?
Yes, Danny?
Who's told them scouts they can go on ******* holiday?
I don't know, Shall i recall them?
Yeah, then terminate all their contracts the cheeky bastards!

4th Aug.
Genoa v Man City

This is our last friendly kids, play well out there, you no the consequences if you don't, waving my meat cleaver around as i address the squad.

View attachment 229600
Devante Cole didn't score, lying ****. He's been released as agreed.

View attachment 229603
I'm a suspicious man so i am.

Will update later if anyones still following.

Need suggestions for a right mid, no preference the worst the better haha!

Last edited:
Sign James Beattie lol! As a right mid... Try Ronaldo but treat him ****!

large_charity_shield.jpg

Community Shield.

7th August.
Man Utd v Man City

Here we go boys, your first cup game with me in charge.
I'm not expecting a win today, nor do i care for this cup, just play good football and don't tire yourself's out.

View attachment 229618View attachment 229623
MOTM - Joe Kidney
Some would call it robbery, some could call it skill and others would say luck.
For me, It was my ****** players and my genius tactic that won the game, FACT.

Alright lads calm yourself's down, It's only a cup.
To which they all up and leave, Leaving me stood there alone like a ****.

K people,
gonna leave it here until i know people are actually reading haha or else it's pretty much pointless!

Back