Making A Mockery of Manchester.

• Thread starter Thread starter LFC-Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 87
  • Views Views 14K
lol, this is funny and i'm a city fan!!! definitely keepin an eye on your progress

Well I'm reading, there's a few people commenting, and it's getting views. So keep going!

I will carry it on.
Just need a few new ideas and transfer targets so it doesn't become just about the matches.

Bye someone from bsp for shitloads and call him amazing till jan then fallout with him then sell him for 1k please, also play a 1-4-5 with 1 defender, 4 am and 5 stc for a game. Then do another one with aggresive tackling.

8th Aug.

Emile
'ComeAtMeBro' Heskey named as Manchester City captain.

Article on the back page of The Sun.
Manchester City
fans and football pundits have been puzzled by some of Danny Slater's recent signings.
But a source has suggested that Slater is interested in a highly prolific right midfielder, There has been no name mentioned as of yet, All we know is a right midfielder is expected to be joining in the next few weeks.

'Manchester City Analysis'
It's been a good start for Rookie manager Danny Slater, winning all six pre-season friendly's and a win against a strong Manchester United side in the Community Shield. Although City haven't been put to test by premier league opponents yet, They're looking like they have what it takes to run a successful campaign.
One thing that stands out are Slater's unusual tactics in which he fields a 3-1-2-4 formation.
We'll keep you updated with City's progress throughout the season.

BBC Sport.

Sky Sports Latest Transfer News.
Still none the wiser on who the Man City right midfielder is, We have got his first name though, Sergio.
Manchester City fans are waiting nervously and excitably to find out who the new man is.

Any guesses lads?
Will update in the next hour.

[EDIT] P.S if you guess correct you can pick the next person to be signed!
;)

Last edited:
Sergio Torres from Crawley??? He had sooo much hype a few years ago and did nothing!!! didn't even make it to the Championship

This has got to be one of the funniest stories I have read in ages. As a Man United fan, I don't usually read stories about City (unless someone is destroying them) but I can't stop laughing at this one. Keep up the good work :)

13th Aug.
Wolves v Man City

First game of the season ladies, do what i told you the other week i hope you remember because i don't.
Wolves are **** and you all know it, do your thangg'
And Heskey, remember your the leader now, do it right.

View attachment 229650View attachment 229651View attachment 229652

Not a bad little win all in all, and a goal from the main man. Take a bow son.

After the match i walk straight past the press into the dressing room, Well done disciples, I grin.
Heskey you did us proud, I knew you where the man for the job! He gave me a cheesy smile which was a little disturbing.
While we're altogether, I'd like to bring up the problem player that is Carlos Tevez, I said he could stay but he's not responded to any of my calls, he's missed he's training all month, he's been fined and their isn't much more i can do, nobody wants him, the useless ****.
If somebody would kindly 'fill him in' (if you know what i mean) their's a 100k bonus on your next pay cheque, no questions asked. I leave to dressing room feeling like the Godfather himself.

Last edited:
Short Transfer Update, nothing major.

14th Aug.
Manchester City have splashed out £10,000,000 on Crawley winger Sergio Torres.

Nobody suspected it would be the former League Two winger.

well, if Jody Morris still plays, he was a rapist (not convicted/just to be clear), and he's always been a hot head, if he's still not around, then Joey Barton back at City to course some damage in the dressing room

I approached the dressing room thinking that new boy Torres would be sat on his own in a corner, to my surprise he was playing Pogs with *** *** Aguero.
So, I take it everyone's met Sergio Torres then? i asked them. Everyone gave a welcoming 'Yeah' but there was a groan from someone behind me, I turned round..It's only Carlos ******* Tevez, I contemplated drop kicking him but i'm a professional. Looking at him in full view i noticed a partial black eye and a swollen cheek, God knows what happens to him, So i proceeded to ask him a few questions while i haven't seen him in a while.
So then Monkey Boy, why haven't you been in? Forgetting that he doesn't speak English. So we stare at each other for a while as we did on our first encounter, and i pointed him towards the door, he left quietly.
I turn to the rest of the group, So then..Who's this 100k Bonus going to? Nobody spoke, but i saw a smug look on new boy Alejandro 'Beast' Delorte's face, i shook his hand and said he'd receive the money the following week.

Sat at my desk once again i knew i had the players backing, as well as the boards, their is no way i can lose this job, talking to myself again.

I ask a member of a football site about a new addition to my squad, goes by the of 'kino4city' he recommended law-breaker Jody Morris, to whom I've offered a contract.

20th Aug.
Man City v Wigan Ath

Torres, your in the starting line-up, i know you've got what it takes to succeed in the Premier League and now's your time to shine, In front of our fans against a ****** Wigan side.
He seems reasonably relaxed walking out of the tunnel behind his new mate *** *** Aguero.

View attachment 229678View attachment 229679View attachment 229680
not the biggest win we've had, but a wins a win none the less. Thanks to Mika'

Back