Making A Mockery of Manchester.

• Thread starter Thread starter LFC-Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 87
  • Views Views 14K
Please can you buy 'fat' Ronaldo in January please! Great story so keep it up.

2nd Sept.

So, I get a message saying some **** about registering players for the UEFA Champions League.
Which means i have to tell some of the lads they haven't made it into the selection, which i love doing!

K gays, all the squad have made it in the selection apart from two of you, Edna Gecko & Aleksandar Meerkat.
I won't be giving you a reason why because i answer to no man!
Oh yeah before i go, we have Swansea next week, just win the ******* game

Looking at my squad list i notice i have 7 strikers, i'm no maths expert but that's alot.
But i'll have to wait a whole 5 months before i can sell anybody! ******* ******* transfer windows, should be scrapped.

7th sept.
Ohhh new mail! seven new applications for the job to be my slave! (Assistant Manager)
There's a few names i recognize but that doesn't mean i like them.
Sammy Lee applied, the ******* reject.
I decided to find my own Assistant as all who applied where ******.
(Ideas needed readers)

10 sept.
Man City v Swansea

No keeper on the bench today, cause i'm cool like that.
Fowler, your starting up front with Heskey today, score and i'll buy you an 8 ball, and for you Heskey, a banana.

HT.
View attachment 229859
1st minute goal from the tank, i think he ate that banana a bit fast and i had to sub him due to fitness reasons, greedy bast.
Beattie your on lad, don't go being **** as usual, i wanna see some over head kicks and **** from you.

FT.
View attachment 229860
Well no drugs for you Robbie, but i'm sure you'll have some stashed away you big junkie.
And Beattie, that was ****. Work on your over head kicks or your going back to your ****** club.

Another win in the bag, If there's a better name for Genius, that would be me.

Chairman reckons i have to attend this post-match conference, the arab *******.

View attachment 229862
This is what happens when people tell me what to do.

Last edited:
How about Dennis Wise or Danny Cadamarteri, Paul Dickov, Richard Dunne, for the Assistant Manager job.

Attention students, i shout.
We are going to Romania for a little holiday, oh and playing a world class side called FC Otegul.
Once again Pantillimon, you aren't needed on my bench, go and do some star jumps away from me.

View attachment 229864
Job done kids, well done Alejandro your nearly as good as my man Heskey! your not yet, so don't get cocky.

18th Sept.

Sky Sports News.

Manchester City boss Danny Slater announces new assistant manager, 79 year old, Otto Baric.
He also unveils new scout, a friend of Silvio Berlusconi..Cesare Manldini, also 79 years old.
View attachment 229867

BBC Sport.
City manager Slater can't seem to get rid of unwanted striker Carlos Tevez, without paying 44k towards his wages until 2014.
He reportedly offered to clubs for a whopping £1.

21st Sept.

Massive fixture against Birmingham FC in the Carling Cup 3rd Rnd.
Serigo Torres and James Beattie are cup tied, what a *******.

My mean starting XI.

View attachment 229868

FT
View attachment 229870
We simply cannot lose and are the best team in the world. That man Heskey does it again.

View attachment 229871
'ComeAtMeBro' so far, top quality.

Last update for tonight, will post more tomorrow boys.
And keep the ideas coming! I do take them into consideration.

ask sol campbell to become your assistant!!! lol....... oooooo or ask heskey!!!

What about 'Robme Fowler'? Anyway, I love this story, please keep it going mate! It's one of the few I check regularly for updates, I love it so much! I also love how often you write updates, the humour of it and also the user interaction. Keep it going, and update soon again, please!

​- PZW

(6) is actually great mate maybe sign
Danny shittu, he used to be tank :wub:
Frimpong DENCH!!!:wub:
Bramble
gattuso
zigic 6'8
Up front with a midget.
Great story mate!!!

You've not managed to keep a clean sheet yet. You should try & sort out that defence. How about pulling out all the stops & bringing in this lad... lol

View attachment 229946

You've not managed to keep a clean sheet yet. You should try & sort out that defence. How about pulling out all the stops & bringing in this lad... lol

View attachment 229946

Well, looking at my fixture list, I've had 6 clean sheets so far.
So you obviously haven't read the story properly.

Transfer window shut before i could sign Bramble.

try to sign up any Man United youths you can, and all their staff ahahahaha

Back