Making A Mockery of Manchester.

• Thread starter Thread starter LFC-Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 87
  • Views Views 14K
Ohh please let me choose new signing... James Beattie or Rivaldo... Please love this story!

Decided to turn up to a training session today to check on my new signings, they looked lively.
The other reason i was there was to catch slackers, there is no place for them in this squad.
I see most of them are enjoying it, so i leave..give myself to day off for a change.

I get back to my comuter desk and begin looking at the squad report Iain sent me.
I saw how low he had rated our star man, Emile Heskey, I wasn’t best pleased.
So i ring him up, Ring ring (phone noise) ..
Alright mate, he answers with a high pitched drug fuelled ****** up voice.
No Iain, I’m not. I’m looking through the squad report you’ve sent me and you seem to have mistaken Emile Heskey with someone else.
To which he replies, Naa it’s alright that report i spent ages on it and it’s all accurate.
So you think Heskey’s **** do you? My tone deepening.
Well Yeah, to be honest pal he is! laughing after saying it.
Right Dowie, I’m gonna rip yer throat out’ you don’t speak about a national icon in that way.
The phone went dead.

24th​ Aug.
Sky Sports News.

Manchester City Assistant Manager Iain Dowie resigns due to personal problems, i heard on the TV..

The soft ******* wouldn’t even face me, I think i’ll keep quiet about the threat i made via the phone though.

So, time to search for a new assistant, i could do with a non-nonsense kinda guy like Roy Keane but he's not interested in being my wing man.

Daily Star article.
City boss Slater was spotted at the Carling Cup 2nd Rnd game at Bramall Lane, Where Sheffield United hosted Cardiff City.
He was supposedly furthering his report card on experienced striker James Beattie.
Recommended by an associate who goes by the name of 'Tobe'.

Next Post will be, Champions League Group Stages, Transfers, Match Updates and my quest to finally get rid of TEVEZ
!

Leave a few comments if people are still following, it'll get boring for me if nobody's talking haha.

You keep going, mate, this is brilliant! I would consider it to be one of the best stories currently active, it is just so funny and, surprisingly, gripping! I love the humour in it (which is really original, by the way) and the user interaction! Can I recommend the legend that is Andriy Vorinin? Keep it up, I am following this closely!

- PZW

Sent from my iPod Touch via Tapatalk, please bear with me if there are any errors! Thank you!

You keep going, mate, this is brilliant! I would consider it to be one of the best stories currently active, it is just so funny and, surprisingly, gripping! I love the humour in it (which is really original, by the way) and the user interaction! Can I recommend the legend that is Andriy Vorinin? Keep it up, I am following this closely!

- PZW

Sent from my iPod Touch via Tapatalk, please bear with me if there are any errors! Thank you!

Cheers mate.
I'd have him but honestly I've got about 8 strikers now haha, could do with either a left mid or a libero defender, somebody who's a well known character preferably, it's hard trying to think of players when i'm used to buying people like Cavani, Hamsik etc.

Champions League Group Stage Draw.

View attachment 229684
Not the group i had in mind but it'll be a test for my 'squad'.

27th Aug.
Fulham v Man City

Okay, boys. We know Fulham are a good side at home but look at our squad, we have Emile ******* Heskey! with this current squad we are world beaters, Anyway..Good luck young ones.

View attachment 229685
Shocker, 2-1 down then BAM, 2-5 at HT, What a effort from these bunch *******.
When we scored the seventh goal i lost it, ran up to the keeper i sold to Fulham, Stuart Taylor, in just my boxers and started doing the Poznan, i don't know what came over me. Anyway, I got a small fine of 160k for whatever reason, I didn't read the letter.
New signing Jody Morris came on as a sub at half time and was injured after 20 minutes, out for 3 week with a pulled hamstring.

Carling Cup 3rd Rnd Draw

Birmingham v Man City

SkySports Transfer News.
Yet another puzzling transfer to Manchester City, this time it's troubled striker and Liverpool Icon, Yes you guessed it, Robbie Fowler!
Along side him comes
out-of-favour Sheffield United striker James Beattie, on loan until the end of the season with a view of buying him for a massive 16k!

1st Sept.
Season starts now boy's, we've got our squad, our tactics, and we all get **** loads in our wage packets thanks to those lovely arab owners.
Welcome back Rolo! (Kolo Toure) bit of advice, don't take anymore pills, and go getting yourself banned again, ****.
Carlos 'Itchyneck' Tevez is rotting in the reserved after having the cheek to ask me to pay 64k towards his wages until 2014 while he swans off to Inter Milan, the fat monkey ****.

So followers, After some effort of actually trying to fail, I manage to succeed.
Lets see how long this run can go on, and keep following along with a few posts now and then please!

updates coming tomorrow
(H).

View attachment 229689View attachment 229690

Last edited:
Read this from the start. Absouletly brilliant! Possibly the funniest story on here.

I dont normally read others story but this is rather amusing :) lol!

what about Benni "KFC bucket" McCarthy?

or how about Sol Campbell, he should be available for free! Maybe even Matterazzi?

Jan Vertonghen is the only real quality Libero.. you can get him for around £7.5m

wonderful. so funny. please keep going- for inspiration, you might want to look at averagejoe's 'one foot in the grave'. the stories are very similar- but both really funny!

Lol, can't believe you keep winning with those players and that suicidal formation.

wonderful. so funny. please keep going- for inspiration, you might want to look at averagejoe's 'one foot in the grave'. the stories are very similar- but both really funny!

lol mate I very much suspect this happened before he even started..... VERY similar.....

Cheers for the compliment though ;)

no worries mate, update tonight?

Hopefully bud! Have you checked last nights? - anyway dont wanna take up Dannys thread with posts about my story any more lol.

Danny - nice work with getting games played and updating your story so far :) updating today?

Back