I always prefer dark skins because the ones with many colours are to tiring for the eyes I think. Check out these two if you want : 1. Alavanja 15 Pro Eyegasm
2. FM FLUT skin dark version v.2.7.

I'll have to have a look at those, I think I would prefer dark skins as well so it's not too bright. Thanks very much :)

Malmo are looking depleted! I bet the players you have signed from there, the values will have quadrupled!

Malmo are looking depleted! I bet the players you have signed from there, the values will have quadrupled!

More or less, they've certainly shot skyward at any rate! A whole host of clubs picking up some absolute bargains :/

That's a bit of a daft offer for a player like Zouma...

Definitely! They've since come back with a larger offer but I turned it aside too. I like the ambition they're showing though, hopefully they can bring in players of a similar quality.

Definitely! They've since come back with a larger offer but I turned it aside too. I like the ambition they're showing though, hopefully they can bring in players of a similar quality.

That 's exactly what I thought when I saw the tranfer offer ! But who can blame them , they manage to improve amazing as a club with you in charge !

That 's exactly what I thought when I saw the tranfer offer ! But who can blame them , they manage to improve amazing as a club with you in charge !

Great minds think alike! ;) Their reputation is pretty high now so hopefully they can sign some quality players and at least be Champions League regulars :)

I've just read all story, and one word - amazing :) the greatest menager story I've ever seen, keep it going !!;)

I've just read all story, and one word - amazing :) the greatest menager story I've ever seen, keep it going !!;)

Thank you very much my friend, I really appreciate the kind words, and I'm glad that you've enjoyed it so far :) There is more to come!

Thank You!!!

I just want to thank everyone who has read, followed, supported and commented on this story! Thanks to you guys, Malmö FF - A Swedish Adventure has been an unprecedented success, having reached and surpassed 200,000 views, 1500 responses and 1600 likes! I never imagined that my first ever story would be so well-received and particularly well supported! There have been times when I'd lost interest in it, but thanks to your encouraging comments, I kept going, and I still am! Who would have thought that a story about a little Swedish club would have been so well received? Not me!

So thanks everyone, and I hope you continue to enjoy the ride, even if it's with Juventus now. I'm looking forward to beginning a story with FM16 closer to it's release date, rather than 6 months later, and hopefully it will be even more enjoyable for you guys to read!

Speaking of which, for those of you who haven't seen it, I'd love for you to check out my relatively short Be A Player story, which is also incomplete. I hope to make more progress on it in the next couple of weeks, although I don't expect to finish the career as was the original aim, but hopefully it's still an enjoyable read.
:)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ries/298851-kid-plan-patrick-liljenqvist.html

Special thanks to Lippo255, JamesScott2908, Yeti01 and Barca4ever11, who have been the biggest supporters of this adventure, right from the beginning, through 150 pages and more! You guys, with the occasional exception of Lippo (
(6)), are awesome! (H)

Congratz man , amazing story !

can u post team and player instructions for your 4-2-3-1 tactic ? Thanks

Thanks for the shout mate, Been a really enjoyable read, Kept me interested through 152 pages! Enjoyed the Malmo domination and I am looking forward to seeing what happens with Juventus! Hopefully a big cup will be on the horizon for you! Keep it up mate!

Thanks man for including me in the "PatrickLFC's story hall of fame" :p
It's a huge honor,and i hope and wish to continue your great story,cause i enjoyed every second reading it,it's a massive pleasure,and i'll give u my support. ;)
Also,i readed every singlo post in your Bap story,fantastic story,even you're kinda newbie,you're a legend !
Hail Patty,Hail Malmo,Hail Juve and at last but not the least,hail Liljenqvist ! :D ;) :p

Congratz man , amazing story !

can u post team and player instructions for your 4-2-3-1 tactic ? Thanks

I'd be happy to except that I'm in a couple of intense online games at the moment :p Send me a PM and I can send it to you if you like :)

Thanks for the shout mate, Been a really enjoyable read, Kept me interested through 152 pages! Enjoyed the Malmo domination and I am looking forward to seeing what happens with Juventus! Hopefully a big cup will be on the horizon for you! Keep it up mate!

It was the least you deserved, thanks for all your support! Hopefully I can succeed with Juve too!

Thanks man for including me in the "PatrickLFC's story hall of fame" :p
It's a huge honor,and i hope and wish to continue your great story,cause i enjoyed every second reading it,it's a massive pleasure,and i'll give u my support. ;)
Also,i readed every singlo post in your Bap story,fantastic story,even you're kinda newbie,you're a legend !
Hail Patty,Hail Malmo,Hail Juve and at last but not the least,hail Liljenqvist ! :D ;) :p

Haha no problem my friend, thanks for all of your support! Glad to hear you enjoyed the BaP as well, hopefully I can make a bit more progress on that too before FM16 :)