Man City 1-1 Hull City

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's game between Man City and Hull City in the Premier League.

More...

Let's all laugh at city :D, again dropping points. All that money.....

In the words of a great man

JUST A SMALL CLUB, WITH A SMALL MENTALITY

Brilliant, all them draws.. Even with massive signings, lescott toure santa cruz, tevez, adebayor, barry, robinho, am i missing anyone? They have NO team spirit..

I wonder where all the City fans are? Oh wait.. They're crying.

lets hope it is draw number 8 next week. ( playing chelsea)

absolutely pathetic, hughes ****** off back to blackburn, get mourinho or hiddink in

No chance of champions league football next season if they keep playing like that.

though i hate to say it i agree with these comments, we will become a big club though wait and see

though i hate to say it i agree with these comments, we will become a big club though wait and see
Heard it last season. Heard it again this season. Probably gonna hear it next season.

nah i kinda agree with joe, they will be a big club soon

yea mate actual fans go and watch them play and oh wait u support Portsmouth and what's that? you have 7 points from 14 games! ye good one mate STFU!

Also minimum expectation is 6th for the season at the moment we are 6th with a agame in hand on most clubs! We'll see where we are come end of the season. Also shouldn't have lost becuse in no way was that a penalty you'll see on match of the day if your parent's let you stay up that late chump! end of!

I'm a City fan myself. I supported Chelsea and Manchester City last year. But i'm fully a City fan now.. I have to say that i'm happy at this moment in time. It could be worse.. (Liverpool.)
Almost every game we are gaining points, we will NOT win a trophy next year. Look at the state of our defence.. A few signings then we will be ready..

Also.. Hughes will be sacked, i can assure you. A higher reputation manager will be brought in maybe this season. If not, next. Wait and see :)

i thought he just un fairfully got annoyed and need to come down.

Back