Man City 1-1 Hull City

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 2K
Bullard seems to galvanise teams he plays for, Same happened when he was with Fulham. Hull are on good form these last few weeks and it's good to see the pressure off Brown. Bad result for Man City but you can't just call them **** and say 'all that money' If you change your full squad about then obviously it's going to take time for them to gel.

Jony Crackhead...
Just hating that guys who are talking about another team while their team are ****, even they are the richest club in this ******* world. Man City are just an epic fail club, that's all.

6th can't be minimum expectation? Top 3/4 at least with spending that kind of money. Wow.

yea mate actual fans go and watch them play and oh wait u support Portsmouth and what's that? you have 7 points from 14 games! ye good one mate STFU!

Also minimum expectation is 6th for the season at the moment we are 6th with a agame in hand on most clubs! We'll see where we are come end of the season. Also shouldn't have lost becuse in no way was that a penalty you'll see on match of the day if your parent's let you stay up that late chump! end of!
1. It was a joke.
2. Yes, we do have 7 points, but that's because we have no money unlike you who has bought your way up the league table.
3. Minimum expectation of 6th? After spending that much money? Don't think so.
4. No need to get personal ******.

6th can't be minimum expectation? Top 3/4 at least with spending that kind of money. Wow.

It's never that easy when Aston Villa and Everton are so well established and Tottenham have spent over 100m in the last year 6 months (i think) so it's never going to be that easy.

I think this must be the Man City badge:

[img
epic-fail.jpg
]http://onlylol.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/epicf.jpg[/img]

What do you guys are thinking?

It's never that easy when Aston Villa and Everton are so well established and Tottenham have spent over 100m in the last year 6 months (i think) so it's never going to be that easy.

Chelsea had no troubles doing it, neither did Blackburn.

it did take chelsea 2 summers tho frankie. this is citys first

Kris, don't say good things about Bullard, Jonny Crackson isn't being harsh, half of you came on his thread to take **** out of City, he has a right to defend his team. However they are under performing and need a solid Manager, they will finish in top 4 within next three years though, it is inevitable.

it did take chelsea 2 summers tho frankie. this is citys first
Well City had last season and they didn't buy the players they needed. Plus Chelsea didn't have Mourinho first season, but I get what you mean

City can't get Mourinho like that, because they want, or because their money want, they need to perform well first.

hey flory spurs arent really a club that dont spend are they... idiot

absolutely pathetic, hughes ****** off back to blackburn, get mourinho or hiddink in

Hughes will be with you for sometime.

though i hate to say it i agree with these comments, we will become a big club though wait and see

Been waiting last season and this season and if you keep drawing and not doing well players will want to leave and not many big players that you need to be a big club will want to come to you.

hey flory spurs arent really a club that dont spend are they... idiot

LoooooL, then why stats are saying we spend the most in Premier League in the last years?

City can't get Mourinho like that, because they want, or because their money want, they need to perform well first.

If you perform well, you wouldn't sack your Manager and therefore wouldn't employ Mourinho, Mourinho is waiting for Fergie to retire while he cruises to the Serie A for as long as he stays at Inter

lads,

as much as i hate to say it.

man city will have a good year. they came from being very **** to lots of money. inlike chelsea before them, already in the champs league. it will take a few years for city to challenge at the top. but will finish very highly soon.

Ive never ever rated mourinho as a manager tbh the day he takes over man utd or city i'll laugh my head off.

Back