Man City 1-1 Hull City

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 2K
Ive got love for Bullard's celebration, Hull turning things around?

City don't play like a team at all. Its actually agonizing watching them play sometimes. The thing is they have so much potential with all that pace in the team and they just don't use it. Even though I'm a West Ham fan I have plenty of City fans in the family so I am inclined to support them. I would really love to see them finally gel.

I wonder where all the City fans are? Oh wait.. They're crying.

Wow the bitterness on here is amazing , well rather sad if you ask me . We ( city ) are struggling at the mo , but will come good eventually so please don't worry about us , but to get a message like the above from a Pompey fan with there problems is ironic . Worry about your joke of a club and that shed of a ground which is an embarrasment to the premiership as thats a issue you need to face in the championship .

Chelsea had no troubles doing it, neither did Blackburn.

Ahh yes but remember when Blackburn and even when Chelsea did it the money was not going about as much as it is now. Teams like Stoke are now spending 20m + a season which makes it more difficult.

it did take chelsea 2 summers tho frankie. this is citys first

Indeed

Kris, don't say good things about Bullard, Jonny Crackson isn't being harsh, half of you came on his thread to take **** out of City, he has a right to defend his team. However they are under performing and need a solid Manager, they will finish in top 4 within next three years though, it is inevitable.

I can understand why you don't like him but he did keep you in the league a few years ago...him and Danny Murphy

Bullards celebration!!!!!!!:D

Total **** take, loved it

Back