Man City 3-3 Burnley

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester City are held to a fifth successive draw as Burnley pick up their first away point in the Premier League.

More...

LoL, and do you Money-Guys want to go in Champions League with a team who do 3-3 with Burnley and 0-0 with Birmingham?
You would be of shame there...

This result has made my day. It's hilarious.

the best thing about this result is city's reaction, you can just tell all the blues fans were gearing up to talk about this game after coming from 2-0 down to make it 3-2, and then burnley grabbed the equaliser and all that hard work went to bol**x, this result makes me very very happy =]

Last edited:
Fair play to Burnley for getting their first away point of the season. My prediction for Man City is becoming more realistic which is why I'm happy :)

Fair play to Burnley for getting their first away point of the season. My prediction for Man City is becoming more realistic which is why I'm happy :)
at least we didnt lose to them:)
anyway this is ******* me off, we give away another penatly for handball, then its 2-0, we pull it back so i think that we will see it off, and some guy ive never heard of scores late on, but hughes will stay, who the **** is gonna replace him,
Mourinho wont come
mancini is over rated
lippi wont come
O neill possibly but has had some major flops as villa boss eg heskey, im getting frustrated though get someone else in but someone good

Brilliant. Well done Burnley. All those millions, can't even beat Burnley.

Oh We Drew With Burnley, But BATTERED Arsenal =] ADEBAYOR ! ! !

In scoreline you did yeah, it's unfortunate we didn't win when we deserved to in that game.

That being said where are you on the table? What's your form been like? ;)

Oh We Drew With Burnley, But BATTERED Arsenal =] ADEBAYOR ! ! !

You just drawn five games in a row, and you can come out with comments like that? How idiotic

Its how high you finish in the table mate? not the other way round.

alright guys theres no need to get like that is there, man united fans arent commenting because burnley beat them, and to be honest beating the **** was great, but they will finish higher than us, and unless hughes gets in a winger who can actually cross a ball then we are stuffed, we will finish top 6 the big four will remain the same, villa will be 5th with spurs 6th

You said you will finish top 6 then say the top 4 will be the same then Villa then Tottenham? I don't get it. Is there a 5.5th position?

and mate to be honest one result does not set the picture for a season, man u lost to burnley but are they struggling? no, but it was embarassing i see your point

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

i meant us 6th lol

Wouldn't have happened if City had gone with an unknown manager with sunday league experience. We would of battered Burnley if I was manager :)

Seriously tho, our poor form is due to Mark Hughes lack of balls, we have been rubbish since Tevez got fit because instead of fitting Tevez into the system that was working, he changed the system to fit Tevez.....
I am seriously hoping we dont qualify for europe so we can replace Hughes with a talented money grabbing manager who has the ego to manage these players

Liverpool and top four don't really qualify to be in the same sentence atm, we'll find out soon enough though, depends on what Spurs and Villa can do against the 'big teams'.

and mate to be honest one result does not set the picture for a season, man u lost to burnley but are they struggling? no, but it was embarassing i see your point
Your a massive hypocrite. You can't say all this stuff about one result does not set the picture for a season, when all you've said before was about your Arsenal result.

beating one of the big four is a great feeling, i never remember saying that we would win everything though, im too modest according to some people about our league finish, and hughes sunday league experience? are you barking mad, he was one of the best strikers in the world in his prime, and he took blackburn to the uefa cup semis with no money, so mate dont come on here slagging off hughes, and you as manager city would be in the blue square south fool

Liverpools form isnt actually that bad, winning 2, losing 2 is much better from a points perspective than drawing 4. The media put too much emphasis on losses

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

you obviously cant read mate, I was referring to myself, it was a reference to FM I figured that would be obvious consider we are on a FM board.

Liverpool's form is played 8 won 1 drawn 1 lost 6

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

And this thread is not in a football manager area, its in football england

Back