Man City 3-3 Burnley

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 3K
But listing Chelsea's signings proves nothing.. :S

Teves is useless though;)
who cares mate, you united chavs threw a coin at him, sums up how pathetic supporters get sometimes, and we can afford it, your yankee owners cant afford ****

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

But listing Chelsea's signings proves nothing.. :S
it does andy because you spent a whole load of money, dont make me get the prices on them lol

Well don't want to list Benitez's signings, it could be a rather long list, hasn;t he spent 226 million since he joined pool anyway?

Actually they were struggling. They had terrible debt issue's and did not make any signings the whole summer until Roman stepped in.

Sure Aannddyy is Right Man City have went about alot of things the wrong way. Public interest in Eto'o and Kaka to be exact.

Since then thought they have settled. I for one want them to succeed. I don't think Hughes is the man to do it but give it time. Ferguson took three years before he won anything with Man U.

Roman came in in June 2003. The transfer window isnt even open then, so its not whole summer is it.

And it was a smoother transaction in a way, we finished 4th the year before Roman came in (desperately needed the money to clear some debt). Then 2nd in the first year Roman took over. Then 1st in Mourinho's first year. I doubt City will finish 2nd this season, even though they have brought players of a higher quality than Chelsea when they were taken over. I agree that Hughes needs time and will be under constant pressure, but having him replaced in the future is almost inevitable if they want to grow as a club and attract in better players.

who cares mate, you united chavs threw a coin at him, sums up how pathetic supporters get sometimes, and we can afford it, your yankee owners cant afford ****

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

it does andy because you spent a whole load of money, dont make me get the prices on them lol
I'm not a chav^^) and your city scum sing about munich. we all have our bad fans.
To be precise, with a lot of borrowed money, our Yank owners afforded the best team in manchester.^^)

I support Liverpool mate.

Sure, Chelsea have lost a lot of money from these deals but were all excellent players when Chelsea signed them. I mean most of these players such as Mutu and Veron were signed purely for Abramovic's pleasure, I mean he bought a lot of players because he could. Everyone knew it, but it was funny at the time..

But look back on Man City's transfers in the past 2 years.. It's not pretty..

Last edited:
I don't understand what is wrong with Man Citeh's signings, the only 'superstars' they've really signed is Robinho and Tevez, Given, Toure, Adebayour, Bridge, Bellamy, Barry, Lescott, Given are all proven in the EPL, the transfer fee's are just a bit inflated. Comes with Man Citeh's package i suppose

You United Chavs is the best best you could come up with.?

Roman came in in June 2003. The transfer window isnt even open then, so its not whole summer is it.

And it was a smoother transaction in a way, we finished 4th the year before Roman came in (desperately needed the money to clear some debt). Then 2nd in the first year Roman took over. Then 1st in Mourinho's first year. I doubt City will finish 2nd this season, even though they have brought players of a higher quality than Chelsea when they were taken over. I agree that Hughes needs time and will be under constant pressure, but having him replaced in the future is almost inevitable if they want to grow as a club and attract in better players.

There was not a Transfer Window when he took over. Even so it does not matter. Everyone knew you were in debt and could not afford anyone apart from your free transfers who arrived before the takeover. If it wasn't for Roman you would not be where you are today. FACT

Back