Man City 3-3 Burnley

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 3K
Hughes needs time.Bringing in so many new players and trying to get them to play your way is hard. People slagging them off for every poor result is ******* me off. What have the fans or the club done to deserve all the ****? Nobody done this to Chelsea. Give the club some time.

thank you someone who actually sees the truth, kris you know your stuff

But when Chelsea did it, it was smooth and cool. Man City are going about it in such a tacky way it's just making us all cringe.

Chelsea were good when they were bought to be fair while man city were failures.

smooth and cool? what a load of **** they bought more than us, they signed about 16 players, im not being funny mate kris hit the nail on the head, city fans were not hated by anyone, i am not getting cocky because we are getting good, i will always love city, if our owners leave and you liverpool fans keep calling us **** and we are in league 1 i will still love them, anyway how did they do it cool and smooth, and hughes hints at favoured big four is spot on also, at least he has the balls to say it unlike any other manager

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Chelsea were good when they were bought to be fair while man city were failures.
it doesnt matter though date name guy so its not ok for any team outside the big four to spend money? if thats the case then the big four will forever rule, its ******* me off that if arsenal were doing this then no one would care.

Actually they were struggling. They had terrible debt issue's and did not make any signings the whole summer until Roman stepped in.

Sure Aannddyy is Right Man City have went about alot of things the wrong way. Public interest in Eto'o and Kaka to be exact.

Since then thought they have settled. I for one want them to succeed. I don't think Hughes is the man to do it but give it time. Ferguson took three years before he won anything with Man U.

smooth and cool? what a load of **** they bought more than us, they signed about 16 players, im not being funny mate kris hit the nail on the head, city fans were not hated by anyone, i am not getting cocky because we are getting good, i will always love city, if our owners leave and you liverpool fans keep calling us **** and we are in league 1 i will still love them, anyway how did they do it cool and smooth, and hughes hints at favoured big four is spot on also, at least he has the balls to say it unlike any other manager

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

it doesnt matter though date name guy so its not ok for any team outside the big four to spend money? if thats the case then the big four will forever rule, its ******* me off that if arsenal were doing this then no one would care.
I didn't say their was anything wrong with it, their is thoughXD, i was just saying chelseas transition to top force was smoother as they were already quite good while you were *****;)

Do you know what you are talking here?
It's like we would say that Ferguson will go to Saudi Arabia to manage them just because they want and they give him money....
Money it's not everything....

sorry but today game it is

I think Tottenham are a annoying club that spend lots of money and win nothing just like Man City, no Intertoto Cup for you guys

To be honest if Phil Brown was told that he is going to get an infinate amount of money and will inharite a squad with Robinho in then he will start shouting about a top 4 finish! Anybody can buy a spot in Europe.. That's not the point.. Spend your money, we don't care!

Everything about Man City in the last 2 years since that Thailand guy owned you has been dodgy. Chelsea didn't go through half the **** Man City have.. Because there was a difference, Chelsea had potential, and didn't have to pay insane amounts of money for players, because their scouting system was good. They had a good set-up and that's why they turned into a household name almost instantly. Man City are and always will be the reserve side to Manchester United. There's nothing you can do, okay maybe when SAF goes United could fall apart, but I doubt it..

I have nothing against Man City or the fans, I just think you are being very naive. I wish City the best of luck but your doing it all wrong.. You've got, probably the 6th or 7th best team in the league.

One of the main reasons Chelsea did things better....Peter Kenyon.

Although we need to remember the money Chelsea wasted on Johnson,Veron, Duff, Crespo,Mutu,Paulo Ferrera (sp) and there could be more.

To be honest if Phil Brown was told that he is going to get an infinate amount of money and will inharite a squad with Robinho in then he will start shouting about a top 4 finish! Anybody can buy a spot in Europe.. That's not the point.. Spend your money, we don't care!

Everything about Man City in the last 2 years since that Thailand guy owned you has been dodgy. Chelsea didn't go through half the **** Man City have.. Because there was a difference, Chelsea had potential, and didn't have to pay insane amounts of money for players, because their scouting system was good. They had a good set-up and that's why they turned into a household name almost instantly. Man City are and always will be the reserve side to Manchester United. There's nothing you can do, okay maybe when SAF goes United could fall apart, but I doubt it..

I have nothing against Man City or the fans, I just think you are being very naive. I wish City the best of luck but your doing it all wrong.. You've got, probably the 6th or 7th best team in the league.
didnt have to pay heres the list of their signings
Ranieri
Glen Johnson
Wayne Bridge
Frank Lampard
Damien Duff
Joe Cole
Geremi
Juan Veron
Arjen Robben
Claude Makelele
Adrian Mutu
Hernan Crespo
Petr Cech

Mourinho
Paulo Fereira
Ricardo Carvalho
Assier Del Horno
Tiago
Michael Essien
(That young fella Diarra?)
Shaun Wright-Phillips
Didier Drogba
Mateja Kezman
at least some of ours are good, some of those are ****

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

shaun wright phillips 21 m a class player
we bought him back for 10m, thats bad business

Yes thank you for looking more into my point :)

I thought lampard shouldn't have been their<)
Though obviously chelsea have made some **** buys i think the point still stands that chelseas transition period was smoother since in their first season with roman they finished 2nd while you finished midtable:P

Last edited:
If Man City aren't allow to declare interest in players such as Kaka and Eto'o, Fergie never minds doing it does he but no one comes on here to complain about it, at the end of the day you have money, spend and clubs like Everton can just re-develop there sides, Man City haven't got that much better because Fulham can still go to Eastlands and get a result

If Man City aren't allow to declare interest in players such as Kaka and Eto'o, Fergie never minds doing it does he but no one comes on here to complain about it, at the end of the day you have money, spend and clubs like Everton can just re-develop there sides, Man City haven't got that much better because Fulham can still go to Eastlands and get a result
thats true i guess, but we signed many players in the summer, and the likes of barry toure adebayor clingon play every week
i have been pleased with hughes signings, especially his january ones, given is class, bridge is very good and under rated in my opinion, de jong is just immense i love him, and bellamy has been a surprise package to be honest

Why have Chelsea been brought into this, I've supported them since I was 5 (not just in it for the money) This is about Man City being in bad form and Burnley doing well, not Chelsea.

Teves is useless though;)
Dunno it just happened. it was aannddyy's fault.^^)

Why have Chelsea been brought into this, I've supported them since I was 5 (not just in it for the money) This is about Man City being in bad form and Burnley doing well, not Chelsea.
some guy had a pop at me saying city are ****, amazing how far having a pop at me can go mate,

Back