Man City 3-3 Burnley

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 3K
this is on the football thread, if you think you could do a good job in real life you are so wrong, its a game its nowhere near the real thing though i play it everyday and its the best game ever, anyway mate benitez is an idiot, hughes is much better

this is on the football thread, if you think you could do a good job in real life you are so wrong, its a game its nowhere near the real thing though i play it everyday and its the best game ever, anyway mate benitez is an idiot, hughes is much better
The thread title says "Man City 3-3 Burnley". Not "Benitez vs Hughes", or "Thread for GaboneseTiger to talk about Man City again".

Everytime i see Man City they look terrible. They should be performing alot better with those players.

Cant see Hughes still being City manager by May.He's keeping the seat warm for Jose Mourinho i reckon.

Everytime i see Man City they look terrible. They should be performing alot better with those players.

Same, might start watching them more often then hehe.

C'mon, let's be serious and realistic... Man City can't perform like a big team just with money, there must be a lot of work in the club too, like changing the name of the club and automatically its record, which is hilarious. And I think teams like us (Spurs) and Villa can do the difference in the table, just by having a better squad.
I think those guys put a lot of work in the clubs, that's why we and Villa are here, without superstars. Even Everton.

I think it was a joke:$ and then you misunderstood him and had a go.:(
Looking forward to seeing this on MOTD.:D

alright mate you havent got there without spending cash have you, anyway not a great result and i hope mourinho comes and our owners somehow get him, but i dont think he will come

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

I think it was a joke:$ and then you misunderstood him and had a go.:(
Looking forward to seeing this on MOTD.:D
good to see you back date name guy

i hope mourinho comes and our owners somehow get him, but i dont think he will come

Do you know what you are talking here?
It's like we would say that Ferguson will go to Saudi Arabia to manage them just because they want and they give him money....
Money it's not everything....

i think it is mate, if you were offered more money you would take it, difference is fergie has been at utd for 20 years or more, and its his home and he would NEVER leave, mourinho has only been there 2 years, its not his home yet

anyway mate benitez is an idiot, hughes is much better

How to you get that? What has Hughes done is managerial career that could even be considered as slightly successful? Why is Benitez an idiot? Who are you to judge our manager? When your team actually does something with there £250M+ they've spent, then you'll get the time of day. I mean Chelsea spent what, £300M? And they've become one of the most successful teams in the world. That's how it should be done... City just fail. You need a better manager, and you need to stop wasting all your money on people like Hughes and Bellamy and Lescott and get some real footballers in.

alright mate you havent got there without spending cash have you, anyway not a great result and i hope mourinho comes and our owners somehow get him, but i dont think he will come

Two things to say about that. You are right, he won't come. Because he doesn't need the money! And because you are *****.

Last edited:
i think it is mate, if you were offered more money you would take it, difference is fergie has been at utd for 20 years or more, and its his home and he would NEVER leave, mourinho has only been there 2 years, its not his home yet

C'mon dude, I just got ****** how Man City fans think they can do everything with their **** money. Just know this: You are a **** club! Take it!

Back on topic, City have been terrible recently with 5 draws from 5. And they want Champions League? it's jsut my opinion but I can't see it happening. With Liverpool's poor form recently, there has been a massive chance for City to show everyone what they are made of and pull away from us yet we have lost 5 out of 11 league games yet we are only a few points behind? Pfft, when we have our squad back to full fitness I can see us getting 4th.

Pfft, when we have our squad back to full fitness I can see us getting 4th.

Not too late, but it's a little difficult because Villa and Spurs are already on it. And if Liverpool will got more defeats, I think your owners will fire Benitez, then the hard era come to your club.

Not too late, but it's a little difficult because Villa and Spurs are already on it. And if Liverpool will got more defeats, I think your owners will fire Benitez, then the hard era come to your club.

But I don't think they are willing to fire him.. They are trying so hard not to spend anything on the club and just want out. I think they will leave Liverpool to rot.. I just hope we can get through this

Ok, it isn't like Villa and Spurs have set the world alight and they haven't pulled away from us either. And is it Benitez's fault we have injuries? Nah, lets wait and see.

But back on topic I really hope burnley stay up this season.

But I don't think they are willing to fire him.. They are trying so hard not to spend anything on the club and just want out. I think they will leave Liverpool to rot.. I just hope we can get through this

Yeah, just like Mike Ashley one.

yeah it is a proper debate, and city a **** club come on everyone has to start somewhere, im sure liverpool were once not that great, in 3 years or so and city are still struggling mid table then call us ****

Back