Man City agree fee to sign Dzeko

Quotes? I'm sure the vast majority of people have been saying he will be good. And the minority have only said he might flop, which is a perfectly reasonable thing to say. You Man City fans seems to have an "us against the world" complex...

An "Us against the world" complex? It's not a complex mate it's a fact. Just start any thread to do with City and you will get the same boring, Bitter, Envious, Snide jibes about us. It's a bit pathetic but as soon as a blue shows up it's all "Fair play to City" etc... Very Sad.

An "Us against the world" complex? It's not a complex mate it's a fact. Just start any thread to do with City and you will get the same boring, Bitter, Envious, Snide jibes about us. It's a bit pathetic but as soon as a blue shows up it's all "Fair play to City" etc... Very Sad.

Agreed. Btw, it was a really nice footage about his first day at city. And it seemed like he was blending really well into the squad :D I can't want to see more of him at city soon :p

Nearly everyone said that they think he's going to be a good signing, it was the City fans who came in and started complaining people were saying he'd flop because "he signed for City" when very few said he'd flop, I'd say it is a complex when you all feel the need to twist our words to make it look like we're bitter and twisted.

Why is this thread still open?

Dzeko is a good player but i just dont get where man city are going to play him as they only play one striker and thats always Tevez so dont get where he is going to come into the game?