Man City - Clearing Out The Old Folks Home - Youth Challenge

Going nicely so far! Are you just not playing anyone over 30? Chelsea look like they could be tough to beat though.

Going nicely so far! Are you just not playing anyone over 30? Chelsea look like they could be tough to beat though.
To an extent yes, there 5 players over 30 in the squad, i managed to sell Demichellis, and put Yaya Toure and Sagna in the reserves when nobody wanted them, I have kept Lampard in the side as hes only on loan and im already giving Toure up without a replacement and Caballero will be going as soon as i can bring in a replacement backup keeper, thanks for reading

To an extent yes, there 5 players over 30 in the squad, i managed to sell Demichellis, and put Yaya Toure and Sagna in the reserves when nobody wanted them, I have kept Lampard in the side as hes only on loan and im already giving Toure up without a replacement and Caballero will be going as soon as i can bring in a replacement backup keeper, thanks for reading

Ahhh right, sounds good! No worries man, your stories are what originally inspired me to make my own :)

Man City

View attachment 823657

December 2014

Premier League V Sunderland

View attachment 279878

3 early goals sealed another victory whilst Mangala did try and make it hard for us by getting sent off a couple of minutes into the second half but we managed to hang on.

Premier League V Arsenal

View attachment 279875

Oh what a result! Frank Lampard rolled back the years as he scored a couple of penalties and grabbed a third goal for his hattrick and even young centre back Bossaerts got in on the action with a late goal to destroy Arsenal.

Champions League V Porto

View attachment 279874

I rested a few players and it really did show as we went behind early on before getting back on track with a Jovetic equalizer, We then had Nasri score what looked like the winner but Tello hit back almost immediately and we dropped points for the first time in Europe this season.

Champions League Group Table

View attachment 279873

Premier League V Swansea

View attachment 279872

Navas and Lampard scored a couple of very early goals before Jovetic notched a late penalty to confirm the victory but they did manage a late consolation goal.

Champions League 1st Knockout Rnd Draw

View attachment 279871

Oh ****** we probably get one of the toughest draws possible considering we topped our group and face Atletico Madrid.

Premier League V Crystal Palace

View attachment 279870

Another dominant display as we yet again get all of our goals before half time and Lampard has been in fine form in recent weeks whilst my Midfielders have been getting all the goals with strikers missing.

Sign A 2 Year Contract Extension

View attachment 279869

Premier League V Southampton

View attachment 279868

Navas scored a goal either side of a Pelle equalizer as yet again my Strikers fail to score but Midfielders dont.

Premier League V Stoke

View attachment 279867

A comfortable win yet again we seem to be the masters of the 3 goal victory but at least Aguero scored this time after Lampard and Silva had scored first.

December Results

View attachment 279866

League Table

View attachment 279865

16 wins out of 19 games but were only 3 points ahead of Chelsea before the turn of the New Year, Our goal difference is massive though mainly thanks to only conceding 9 goals in our 19 league games.

Man City

View attachment 824622

January 2015 - Part 1

Mangala Makes World Team of the Year

View attachment 279440

Kolarov is the first to leave this Winter in a £12Million deal to Shakhtar

View attachment 279439

Premier League V Hull

View attachment 279438

Oh ****** we had the better chances but we didnt put them away and our defending was sloppy, were really missing Aguero or some sort of decent striker at least.

FA Cup 3rd Rnd V Swindon

View attachment 279437

So i made a whole host of changes to the side and we really dominated the game with our younger side but again even our youngsters struggle to get the ball in the back of the net, Brandon Barker had a man of the match performance whilst Iheanacho scored the winner with 20 minutes to go.

Youngster Barker In Fine Form Again

View attachment 279436

31 Year Old Bacary Sagna Joins Sevilla For £2.3Million

View attachment 279435

Premier League V Chelsea

View attachment 279434

Oh ******, we had the better chances and more possesion but end the match losers after an even start Aguero had a chance to put us back in charge with a penalty but missed and it all went to pot from there with them scoring twice more as we lose to one of our main Title Rivals.

No One Wants My Players!

View attachment 279433

I dont have much money at the moment but i did manage to bring in a brilliant player on loan for the rest of the season and a future fee if we want to buy him of £26Million in the shape of Real Madrid Youngster Jese

View attachment 279432

Your injury woes with Aguero are astoundingly bad. If I were you, I'd consider signing Munir or Gabriel Barbosa. They are both brilliant strikers and they are both in the under 21 category.

If you want young English striker, I'd go with Cauley Woodrow or Saido Berahino.

Your injury woes with Aguero are astoundingly bad. If I were you, I'd consider signing Munir or Gabriel Barbosa. They are both brilliant strikers and they are both in the under 21 category.

If you want young English striker, I'd go with Cauley Woodrow or Saido Berahino.
Funny you should mention Munir . . . . .

Man City

View attachment 824975

January 2015 - Part 2

Premier League V Everton

View attachment 279277

Not a bad debut for Jese! He grabs two goals and sets up both of Aguero's goals too! Everton had two players sent off late on when the game was all but over.

Kompany Out For A Month

View attachment 279276

This is a concern as we only have youngsters left to fill the void with Demichellis being sold in the Summer too i have left myself a bit short.

Bony Joins Ajax For A Mere £7.75Million After Torrid Man City Spell

View attachment 279275

We finally bring in a player in the shape of A CM from Argentina called Matias Kranevitter, one of my goals for this save was not to just bring in young players but some of the lesser known players and he looks good for just £7.5Million and is seen as better than Fernando and Fernadinho in the DMC role already

View attachment 279274

Matias Kranevitter - DMC/CM

View attachment 279272

FA Cup 4th Rnd V West Brom

View attachment 279270

Good all round for us as we progress in the cup, Boyata fills in well for Kompany, Kranevitter had a decent debut and Aguero looks back to his best with an amazing hattrick.

Kranevitter Debut

View attachment 279269

Iheanacho Joins Espanyol On Loan

View attachment 279268

Despite selling Bony the youngster was not going to get a chance upfront this season with Aguero, Dzeko and Jovetic all ahead of him in the pecking order and only playing one upfront.

Premier League V West Brom

View attachment 279261

Mangala puts in another assured performance and gets his 7th goal of the season whilst Lampard got his 12th goal of the season who thought those two would be key to our success?!?

Premier League V Newcastle

View attachment 279259

Bore Draw to end the month

January Results

View attachment 279258

Premier League Table

View attachment 279257

2 points clear of Chelsea but they have 2 games in hand on us now and Man Utd could also catch up with us if they win their game in hand.

Man City

View attachment 825021

February 2015

Huge deal to end the transfer window as we secure Wonderkid Munir on loan for the rest of the season and have a decent £26Million future fee included too.

View attachment 279254

Draw Blackpool In FA Cup 5th rnd

View attachment 279253

Premier League V Tottenham

View attachment 279251

Navas gets the important goals whilst Aguero nets again, he seems to be really enjoying being Captain whilst Kompany is out injured as his goalscoring touch has returned.

Premier League V West Ham

View attachment 279249

All 3 of my winter signings start for the first in this match but Jese went off injured shortly after half time, we did have Munir to thank for the 3 points though as he scored a wonderful solo goal on his official debut.

FA Cup 5th Rnd V Blackpool

View attachment 279248

A lot of changes were made to the first team including young prospect Barker who scored the only goal of the game to see us through to the FA Cup Quarter Finals.

Premier League V Leicester

View attachment 279247

Aguero and Silva get the important goals as we beat another one of the lower teams, we really dont seem to lose our focus when facing the lesser teams and have only lost to Chelsea and Liverpool in the league so far this season.

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 1st Leg V At Madrid

View attachment 279246

We dominated play but ended up 2-0 down before Aguero managed to get a goal seconds after they got their second but it didnt light the fire i was hoping for and we trailed off and even had Kompany sent off after only just getting him back from injury.

Premier League V Burnley

View attachment 279245

We beat lowly Burnley but only just whilst Navas got the only goal of the game before going off injured not long after.

February Results

View attachment 279243

Premier League Table

View attachment 279242

So were currently just behind Man Utd thanks to a worse goal difference in second place but Chelsea could go top if they win their game in hand.

Man City

View attachment 825285

March 2015

Mangala and Kompany Fall Out

View attachment 279135

Jovetic Out For Rest of Season

View attachment 279134

Draw Man Utd In FA Cup 6th Rnd

View attachment 279133

Poor Youth Intake

View attachment 279132

FA Cup 6th Rnd V Man Utd

View attachment 279131

4-3 to us and we march on to the Semi Finals but we really should have had it easier, we dominated play and they only had 4 shots and scored 3 goals! Nasri scored a very late winner for his second goal of the afternoon and Lampard netted twice. The big shock for us was Man Utd Youth Intake Player scoring 1 minute into his debut!

View attachment 279130

Man City Draw Southampton In FA Cup Semi Finals

View attachment 279129

Premier League V Man Utd

View attachment 279128

So it was back to back derby games for us and we came out on top again as all 3 goals are scored before the half hour mark with Jese grabbing the winner before the half hour mark. Mangala made it difficult for us by getting sent off around half time and i had to take off Navas to give us an extra defender which all but killed our attacking options.

Premier League V QPR

View attachment 279127

A gave Munir a chance to impress and he did well scoring after a couple of minutes whilst Jese secured the win late on, who would have thought a loanee from Real Madrid would link up so well with a loanee from rival club Barcelona.

Champions League 1st Knockout Rnd 2nd Leg V At Madrid

View attachment 279126

We were missing key players Kompany and Aguero but it didnt matter as we smashed them 4-0 to turn the tie on its head and win 5-2 on aggregate thanks to an inspired display buy forgotten man Dzeko.

Champions League Quarter Finals Draw Bayern Munich

View attachment 279125

Premier League V Liverpool

View attachment 279124

With Aguero still out injured i let Jese go up top and he did well getting an early goal before former City player Savic equalized, Fernandinho then put us back into the lead 20 minutes later before Jese grabbed the 3rd another former City player in the shape of Balotelli scored another for them but it was just a consolation.

March Results

View attachment 279123

Premier League Table

View attachment 279122

Everything is even with Chelsea up at the top but they have a slightly better goal difference, in the run in i would say we have it easier with Arsenal and Southampton left to play out of the better teams whilst Chelsea have Arsenal, Southampton and Liverpool.​

Really nice season so far man! I signed Munir once and he seemed to underperform, will be interesting to see how he does for you. Nice to see Utd drop off as well ;)

going well mate. will be good if you can win the league first season. do you think you will/can buy munir and jese in the summer?

Really nice season so far man! I signed Munir once and he seemed to underperform, will be interesting to see how he does for you. Nice to see Utd drop off as well ;)
Thanks mate, yeah im hoping Munir works out for me but im guessing getting him game time is going to be the biggest thing for me.
going well mate. will be good if you can win the league first season. do you think you will/can buy munir and jese in the summer?
Im not sure, to buy both of them your looking at around £60Million so i think i may have to chose one or see who else i can get for cheaper, but with the under 21 rule i have in place i have less than a year before Jese is out of reach.

Man City

View attachment 827130

April 2015

We Secure at least a top 4 finish and Champions League football for next season.

View attachment 278393

Premier League V Aston Villa

View attachment 278392

A dominant performance but it was DMC Kranevitter who got the only goal to continue our march towards the Title.

8 Match Winning Streak

View attachment 278388

Premier League V Sunderland

View attachment 278383

Nasri gets the only goal of the match right before half time whilst Munir is ineffective upfront all Aguero managed to do when he came on was miss a penalty.

Champions League Quarter Finals 1st Leg

View attachment 278381

We did well against a top Bayern team but they just knew how to put the ball in the back of the net it didnt help that Jese and Munir are both cup tied.

FA Cup Semi Final V Southampton

View attachment 278380

Well it didnt start well with Mangala scoring an own goal before Aguero managed to equalize we then took the lead early on in the second half thanks to Navas before Pelle equalized for them immediately.
Aguero then managed to get a second goal of the day which secured our place in the FA Cup Final.

We Will Play Chelsea In The FA Cup Final

View attachment 278379

Champions League Quarter Finals 2nd Leg V Bayern

View attachment 278378

Former player Boateng scores an early goal for them and thats the tie over, we did better than most people expected to reach this far and next season we will have a better squad to chose from.

Premier League V Arsenal

View attachment 278377

Arsenal could well be the Title Deciders as they hold us to a draw before going on to face Chelsea next in the league, We had the unfortunate time of having two important players go off injured before Joe Hart scored an own goal on the hour mark, but that man Jesus Navas popped up again and managed to save our Title Bid with a very late equalizer.

April Results

View attachment 278376

Premier League Table

View attachment 278375

1 point clear at the top of the table with 4 games to play whilst surprise package Navas tops the assists chart and highest average rating chart.

Man City

View attachment 828003

May 2015

Premier League V Swansea

View attachment 278029

Navas and Aguero link up again to score a couple of early goals and gain us 3 more points.

Just noticed consistent performer Zabaleta is 30 now and will have to be sold in the summer

View attachment 278028

Premier League V Stoke

View attachment 278026

At this stage of the season a wins a win and im not bothered that we struggled to score after Mangala netted the winner in the opening minute.

Premier League V Southampton

View attachment 278025

It was actually a pretty even game right up until their defenders scored a couple of own goals in the space of 10 minutes and we then ran out easy wins but Kompany did decide to make things difficult by getting sent off late on.

Premier League Title Is Won

View attachment 278024

Back To Back Titles For Man City

View attachment 278023

Premier League V Crystal Palace

View attachment 278022

A bore draw to end the season but were already looking past this match an onto the FA Cup Final.

Man City Set New Points Record

View attachment 278021

May Results

View attachment 278020

Premier League Table

View attachment 278018

So in the end we won the league by 4 points ahead of Chelsea, Stoke were the shock team to get relegated whilst Leicester where the surprise package, next season Nottm Forest, Leeds Utd and Cardiff will enter the Premier League​

Really nice season man! 96 points is unreal! Chelsea were really unlucky not to win the league with 92 points. Cant wait to see what happens in the summer :)

Really nice season man! 96 points is unreal! Chelsea were really unlucky not to win the league with 92 points. Cant wait to see what happens in the summer :)
Thanks mate, i couldnt believe that we broke the record as i felt we never played that well a stages during the season! Now the 1st season is over the real challenge of the save begins i feel, i can bring some of the youngsters who are out on loan into the team next season and sell some of the older players now they have been here for a season