Man City - Clearing Out The Old Folks Home - Youth Challenge

Man City

View attachment 828445

May 2015

End of Season And FA Cup Final

Jesus Navas Wins Footballer of the Year After 12 goals and 13 assists in the Premier League

View attachment 277847

I win Manager of the Year After Winning Title In First Season

View attachment 277845

Hart, Kompany, Mangala and Lampard made the Team of the Year but Navas Didnt?!?

View attachment 277844

Fernandinho Hits 30 Too

View attachment 277843

FA Cup Final Build-Up

View attachment 277840

FA Cup Final V Chelsea

View attachment 277839

Aguero and Navas secure us the 3rd trophy of the season as we utterly dominate Chelsea in the Final, i think its all down to the amazing tactic that were doing so well. Big changes in the summer are coming though as Fernandinho, Zabaleta amd Lampard are all going to leave in the summer due to their age whilst Silva, Kompany, Aguero and Navas have 2 years at most left before they have to leave too.

Man City Celebrate Treble

View attachment 277838

Big Profits Made Hopefully Mean Big Transfer Budgets

View attachment 277837

Squad In Order of Most Apps

View attachment 277836

Top Goalscorer - Sergio Aguero - 24 Goals

View attachment 277835

Player of the Year - Jesus Navas - 18 Goals

View attachment 277833

Young Player of the Year - Mattias Kranevitter

View attachment 277832

Right so thats my first season over, and despite a brilliant first season we are looking at big changes to the squad in the off season. I also thought i would give a moment for all the players who are now 22 and i am unable to sign, luckily i bought one during the season, Pogba, Varane, Veratti and Iturbe among others.​

Man City

View attachment 828482

June 2015

So the first player set to leave the club this summer is second choice keeper Caballero who is 33 year old and on the move to Sunderland for just under £2.5Million

View attachment 277829

Right so my budget is set at around £80Million

First signing for the summer is 19 year old German Maximillian Meyer for £14.75Million from Schalke

View attachment 277828

I managed to beat Real Madrid's price down a fair bit and sign Jese for just under £20Million, hes now 22 but i secured the deal in February.

View attachment 277827

Fernandino who just turned 30 has joined Liverpool for £16Million

View attachment 277826

I didnt want to let Zabaleta go and certainly not to Cheslea but hes over 30 and i feel £13Million was a good deal for him especially when you see the 210k a week in wages Chelsea are paying him!

View attachment 277825

20 year old Algerian Nabil Bentaleb joins from London Rivals Tottenham for £18.25Million and is likely to replace Fernandinho in the side.

Munir hasnt exactly shone since joining on loan but i felt that with few other options available due to the under 21 rule i couldnt turn down a supposed Wonderkid for £26Million

View attachment 277824

Up to 12th in European Rankings

View attachment 277823

Navas Wins Man City Player of the Year

View attachment 277822

Best Eleven

View attachment 277821

I needed another keeper having sold my backup player and its one of the hardest for young keepers, i would love if people could recommend any who are 21 or under so i bought in this young German from Stoke for around £3.5Million

View attachment 277820

Right up next is all the loan players returning and whether or not they will make the first team or be sold on.​

Man City

View attachment 828678

July 2015

So first off was a few teams took up the options on the players they had on loan including Valencia paying £20Million for Negredo!

View attachment 277756

I would have liked to have kept Nastasic but he opted to join Schalke for £7Million

View attachment 277755

Scott Sinclair Joins Aston Villa for £2.5Million

View attachment 277753

Man City Stadium Capacity Increase Completed

View attachment 277752

Navas was our best player last season but with Meyer, Jese and Munir all coming into the side and Navas now 29 i felt i should cash in on him whilst he was on top form and PSG payed over £20Million upfront with a few more appearances for them it will rise to over £40Million!

View attachment 277751

The highlighted players will be promoted from the reserves along with Zuculini too, Rekik and Denyayer will be good defensive backup whilst Micah Richards may come straight back into the fold at RB.

View attachment 277750

The Premier League odds have come in and we have been touted as joint favourites to retain our Title along with Man Utd and Chelsea.
Chelsea have bought Zabaleta, Moutinho, Alex Sandro and Icardi so far whilst Man Utd signed Falcao for £39Million and signed someone called Darida.

Really like the way you are doing this mate, City should try and do something like this in real life. Shame you couldn't keep Nastasic, on my De Graf save City bought Nastasic back for 36 mil in Summer 2016 :p

Really like the way you are doing this mate, City should try and do something like this in real life. Shame you couldn't keep Nastasic, on my De Graf save City bought Nastasic back for 36 mil in Summer 2016 :p

Im glad he went in a way as Rekik has been an amazing 3rd choice cb so far

Man City

View attachment 829723

August 2015

Guidetti Joins Burnely For £5.5Million

View attachment 277335

Mangala Set To Miss Start of Season

View attachment 277334

Big Injury Concerns To Start New Season

View attachment 277333

Community Shield V Chelsea

View attachment 277332

It was a pretty even game considering how many of our first teamers we were missing and i was happy to take home the first trophy of the new season after we won on penalties. I was most impressed with Micah Richards who made a brilliant return to the first team and looks likely to slot into the void left by Zabaleta easily.

Rekik and Bentaleb Make Man City Debuts

View attachment 277316

Premier League V Crystal Palace

View attachment 277290

Jovetic gets a goal before Rekik got the second right before half time, Jovetic then went off injured whilst Kompany got sent off leaving Rekik to steady the ship and get the man of the match.

Meyer Makes Debut

View attachment 277288

Zivkovic is brought in for around £8Million

View attachment 277287

Premier League V Liverpool

View attachment 277286

Everyone's strikers had an off day today but we were very lucky we had a fresh wonderkid in the shape of Munir to bring off the bench with 10 minutes to go and grab a late winner.

Denayer Makes Debut

View attachment 277284

Quite a tough Champions League group as we draw Bayern Munich and Sevilla

View attachment 277283

Premier League V Aston Villa

View attachment 277282

We just about sneak another win but the big story was 3 of our key players getting taken off injured during the match.

Nasri Out for 3 Months

View attachment 277281

Zivkovic Joins Sevilla On Loan For Season

View attachment 277280

August Results

View attachment 277279

Premier League Table

View attachment 277278

Man City

View attachment 830192

September 2015

The Summer Transfer Window closes as we spend over £90Million but bring in even more

View attachment 277157

Kompany Out for 3 Months

View attachment 277156

So just as Denayer would get a chance in the first team due to Kompany's injury he gets injured too

View attachment 277155

Premier League V Newcastle

View attachment 277154

A decent win with a bit of a threadbare defence as we have to push Richards into the middle and put Milner in at RB but still win with a couple of decent Silva goals.

Zuculini Makes Debut

View attachment 277152

View attachment 277151

Champions League V Sevilla

View attachment 277150

This is a bit typical of Aguero as he goes missing in recent games to netting a hattrick whilst i had to play a couple of poor centre backs and we still won.

Randoms Make Debuts

View attachment 277149

Were Now Youngest Squad In League

View attachment 277148

Premier League V Arsenal

View attachment 277147

A decent result against a top team, but their new striker looks amazing and i thought he was some youngster i had never heard of but hes from the Brazilian league and 27.

Eric Dier Set to join in January After Our Defensive Injury Woes

View attachment 277146

Capital One Cup V Ipswich

View attachment 277145

So i made a whole host of changes but it was Rekik who got the only goal one of the few players who kept his place from the previous matches.

We Draw Arsenal In The FA Cup 4th rnd

View attachment 277144

Premier League V Nottm Forest

View attachment 277143

See what i mean Aguero goes from Hattrick Hero to non existent bystander as we have an own goal from their GK to thank for the 3 points.

23 Match Unbeaten Run

View attachment 277141

Champions League V Steaua

View attachment 277140

A comfortable 3-1 win despite playing Fernando in defense and youngster Maffaeo in at RB.

September Results

View attachment 277139

Premier League Table

View attachment 277138

Youngest squad in the league, injuries galore & still an unbeaten start. Well done mate, keep it up!

Will try and get some updates on over the bank holiday weekend as im almost a season ahead of the thread! oops

Man City

View attachment 835012

October 2015

Premier League V Swansea

View attachment 274986

We smash Swansea despite a makeshift defence whilst Zuculini gets his first goal for the club and young German Wonderkid Meyer puts in a man of the match performance.

Premier League V Hull

View attachment 274985

Aguero nets a first half penalty but goes off at half time injured but Jovetic who replaced him got the second to seal the 3 points.

Champions League V Bayern

View attachment 274983

Kind of parked the bus Chelsea style

Premier League V West Ham

View attachment 274982

Aguero was still a little injured i guess but we had young defender Rekik to thank for the only goal of the game whilst Nolan got sent off late on in a huff.

Capital One Cup 4th Rnd V Arsenal

View attachment 274980

This was actually a pretty close game considering our injuries but a fully fit Arsenal side were too much for our injury ravaged side.

Premier League V Man Utd

View attachment 274979

AAArgh ****** injuries! Not only are we already playing a makeshift team but Munir, Bentaleb and Jovetic all go off injured as we lose back to back games for the first time ever.

Bentaleb Out for 5 Weeks

View attachment 274978

First League Loss In 26 Games

View attachment 274977

October Results

View attachment 274975

Premier League Table

View attachment 274974

So despite losing our last match to Man Utd were still top of the table after some impressive early league form with 8 wins from 10 whilst the big shock has got to be some of those players in the Top Goalscorer list.​

Man City

View attachment 835908

November 2015

Champions League V Bayern

View attachment 274598

Probably without 5 first teamers and even a few second choice players but we manage to come from behind a draw against Bayern in a game we deserved nothing from.

Premier League V Everton

View attachment 274596

We dominated the match and should have scored more than just Aguero's winner but you can see their defence were in fine form .

Premier League V West Brom

View attachment 274595

So were finally starting to get some of our players back from injuries and our defence is starting to look back to normal but Joe Hart missed this game due to injury, Aguero opened the scoring in the first half before former player Lescott got an equalizer in the second half but their comeback was short lived as we then had Nasri score a winner not long after.

Champions League V Sevilla

View attachment 274594

Another draw in a game we really needed to win, we have made hardwork for ourselves in the Champions League after 3 draws in a raw albeit 2 against Bayern Munich

November Results

View attachment 274590

Premier League Table

View attachment 274588

We drop a point behind Chelsea into second place but do have a game in hand on them, whilst newly promoted duo Nottm Forest and Leeds Utd are yet to win a game in the league this season.

Man City

View attachment 836116

December 2015

Premier League V Sunderland

View attachment 274543

Aguero gets a goal in a game we dominated but i just wished we could go out there and thrash a few teams, we always seem to have plenty of chances but not much end product.

Premier League V Chelsea

View attachment 274540

Thats more like it as we beat Chelsea easily as we finally manage to play our main first team but it all goes down the drain at the end with Richards and Kompany going off injured again.

Aguero Out for 3 Weeks

View attachment 274539

Champions League V Steaua

View attachment 274538

A comfortable win in Europe which sees us go through to the knockout rounds but not make top spot.

Make it to the Knockout Stages

View attachment 274535

Champions League Group Table

View attachment 274536

We had the better goal difference but Bayern end up top of the group due to head to head results, even though we drew both of them im guessing their 1-1 at our place was better than our 0-0 in Germany!

Kompany Injured too!
I feel like i only just got half my team back

View attachment 274534

Premier League V Leicester

View attachment 274533

Leicester get all 3 points in a totally undeserved win as we struggle to yet again put the ball in the back of the net after plenty of chances.

Despite coming second in our group we get a decent draw against Zenit

View attachment 274532

Premier League V Leeds Utd

View attachment 274531

We manage to pull Edin Dzeko out from the shadows and he puts in a decent shift and gets the only goal of the match against lowly Leeds in a match were we should be thrashing them.

Premier League V Cardiff

View attachment 274529

The front three of Nasri, Munir and Dzeko linked up well and all got a goal in a much more impressive display as we win 4-1 despite Dzeko missing one penalty whilst Aguero steps up his recovery from injury with a goal late on.

Premier League V Southampton

View attachment 274528

Munir gets a very early goal to seal the win but Aguero came back into the side and put on a fine display which really deserved a goal.

Premier League V Crystal Palace

View attachment 274527

A comfortable win as Aguero gets a Penalty Hattrick and the man of the match performance whilst Zaha managed to get a yellow card and then a red less than a minute apart.

December Results

View attachment 274526

Premier League Table

View attachment 274523

So we reach the halfway stage of the season and were 3 points clear of Arsenal in second place whilst all 3 recently promoted teams are looking likely to go straight back down.

Man City

View attachment 837010

January 2016

Mangala Makes the Team of the Year Whilst Aguero Makes The Bench

View attachment 274162

Somebody finally takes Yaya Toure off my hands, 18 months after i put him up for sale and its Tottenham who pay a small fee but more importantly take on his 170k a week wages at 32.

So first off Eric Dier finally arrives after confirming his deal back in September.

View attachment 274161

So after losing the likes of Fernandinho, Yaya Toure and Frank Lampard in the last few months we were a bit short in the midfield and i brought in someone i have been signing since his Dinamo Zagreb days in the shape of Kovacic for a big £58Million, but we did have the money and nobody else was near his level.

View attachment 274160

Kovacic Is Our Record Transfer Breaking Our old one by £20Million

View attachment 274159

FA Cup 3rd rnd V West Ham

View attachment 274158

Kovacic made his debut in a game were Meyer managed a wondergoal and Aguero notched a penalty before they could really mount any sort of comeback but Carroll did get one and then Rekik made it nervy late on getting a yellow and then red card in the space of 9 minutes.

Kovacic Makes Debut

View attachment 274157

We Draw Yeovil In the Next Round

View attachment 274156

In a rather surprising move Barcelona came in for Dzeko after he had been on the transfer list for a year, hes recent goalscoring splurge must have been enough for them

View attachment 274154

Premier League V Tottenham

View attachment 274153

Kovacic scores his first goal for the club just a few minutes into the match but Dembele soon equalizes for them and then it only got worse as Bentaleb went off injured and Yarmelenko scored a late winner for them.

Premier League V Aston Villa

View attachment 274150

Aguero gets the only goal of the game as we get back to winning ways in the league but Hart and Kovacic have injury scares.

Young Winger Brandon Barker Joins QPR On Loan

View attachment 274149

Whilst we managed to bring in young Wonderkid Martin Odegaard on loan from Real Madrid for the rest of the season

View attachment 274148

Premier League V Liverpool

View attachment 274147

Our new look midfield of Kovacic and Odegaard did well and set up Aguero twice for a comfortable win.

Finally for part one, we have to let 30 year old left back Clichy leave and he joins Liverpool for around £7Million.

View attachment 274146

Loved your Limerick save and went back and read all of the Limerick careers from the earlier FMs. Phenomenal! I will follow this one closely as well. :)

****** **** you've not had much luck with injuries mate!

Good story, keep it up