Man City 'close' to Kaka signing

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Brazilian superstar Kaka is "very close" to a world record-breaking transfer to Eastlands, Manchester City assistant manager Mark Bowen tells BBC Sport.

More...

Man City is crazy..they need more time to build the good team like Man Utd, Barcelona, Inter and others.

Hopefully he's wrong and Kaka will have the sense to say no....he's not even the type of player they need

£107 million :O No Player Iss Worth £107 Million!!! Ronaldo Was Going To Go To Madrid For £50 million and he's a better player at the minute. Its £60 million more than how much madrid paid for zidane and that is jus ridiculous!!! Zidane was twice the player than what kaka is and that's period. How Will Mark Hughes Fit Kaka In the team? Is he planning on getting rid of stephen ireland who has been city's best player this season? They Needed a striker not an attacking midfielder or a whole new back four with good defensive midfielders!!!

£107 million :O No Player Iss Worth £107 Million!!! Ronaldo Was Going To Go To Madrid For £50 million and he's a better player at the minute. Its £60 million more than how much madrid paid for zidane and that is jus ridiculous!!! Zidane was twice the player than what kaka is and that's period. How Will Mark Hughes Fit Kaka In the team? Is he planning on getting rid of stephen ireland who has been city's best player this season? They Needed a striker not an attacking midfielder or a whole new back four with good defensive midfielders!!!

----------------Santa Cruz*--------------
--Robinho-----Kaká-----Ireland------SWP--
----------------Kompany------------------
--Bridge---Dunne----Richards----Zabaleta--
-------------------Hart--------------------

*if they sign Santa Cruz as well, of course

It's funny watching the Manc scum fans quivering in their boots.

yeah defo Ad. Dream on. I'd rather see him at Chelsea or Liverpool tbh, because then at least he's showing he wants to go somewhere where he can win things. I'd also be more worried if he went there, because these teams are actually a threat to us. City won't win, or challenge for, anything for at least a few years (apart from FM, they're just too much there :P).

If he goes to City he's a ******* idiot.

Rumour has it Leeds fans are worried about this Delph chap leaving.

Rumour has it Leeds fans are worried about this Delph chap leaving.

I thought a "Deal" was done with Man United for Delph, $5million plus future stuff, plus a couple of players on loan at Elland Road.

i think we should be worried in genral if this deal goes through it won,t stop at kaka man city are going to try an line up terry next for between 40 an 60 million.I then wouldn,t be surprised to see them then going for messi who will be another 100 million plus deal.
fifa an uefa need to sit down an stat seriously look at a wage cap an transfer cap to keep football imploding on itself and the fact no team is going to compete fiancially with man city

terry next for between 40 an 60 million.

That's stupid money, at least £100m for Kaka is kind of worth it because he's one of the best players in the world. But John Terry is just average.

They need to buy 5 or 6 or quality 20 million pound players not one 107 million pound player haha

haha what idiots...100M for kaka...bs. they need to buy players like santa cruz...or obafemi martins because their forwards are ****...they also need a new left back...and a new cntr mid because kompany is ****...

haha what idiots...100M for kaka...bs. they need to buy players like santa cruz...or obafemi martins because their forwards are ****...they also need a new left back...and a new cntr mid because kompany is ****...

Santa Cruz = Terrible.
Martins = Average.
Kompany = Playing as a DM because they don't have one, he's a better CB than Dunne and Richards.

santa cruz isnt bad rofl, he doesnt wanna play for rovers anymore cuz mark hughes is gone...kompany should play DC with richards...not MC. they should buy a good cntr mid..then they will be set. they also keeping on the down low but DAVID VILLA is almost signed for them. only reason that he is leaving valencia is cuz he wants to help them cuz they are in debt.

Last edited:
santa crus isnt bad rofl, he doesnt wanna play for rovers anymore cuz mark hughes is gone...kompany should play DC with richards...not MC. they should buy a good cntr mid..then they will be set. they also keeping on the down low but DAVID VILLA is almost signed for them. only reason that he is leaving valencia is cuz he wants to help them cuz they are in debt.

Sorry but Santa Cruz just isn't good at all.

Oh you mean a midfielder like Nigel De Jong who they have made a bid for.

David Villa is not going to them either.

i don`t see any problem with it if the clubs r willing to sell and the players want to ***** themselves out to the highest bidder then why not! if all of your clubs had that kind of money wouldn`t you want the best know matter what they cost if a player truely wants to live the dream and become a legend in football he ain`t moving to man city, if he is there for the money then let him go there take the cash but he isn`t going to play like he has done for ac because there will be no passion in his play just a pay check i`m not going to kid myself fabregas n adebayor , kolo are all targets too but if they went ,then there hart was never in the our team anyway! i just think most of the top 4 clubs have done this on a smaller scale and there just trying to catch up asap. but it will backfire when they still finsh in the bottom half and have the wage bill of the top 4 combined! also why would the sign santa cruz? torres,ronaldo,rooney,adebayor, with the cash they have u wouldn`t spend it on a 2nd rate striker like cruz! no offence!

haha, have u been watching football lately?? i dont know if your stupid or not but none of those players would ever leave their team to go play for CITY...haha not even a chance..and santa cruz is class.

.and santa cruz is class.

I'm going to say it again. Santa Cruz is not good. He has had one decent season in his entire career and that was last season, apart from that he's been pretty poor.

Santa Cruz had something like 5 goals in 5 seasons in the Bundesliga.

Back