Man City 'close' to Kaka signing

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 3K
I'm going to say it again. Santa Cruz is not good. He has had one decent season in his entire career and that was last season, apart from that he's been pretty poor.

I have to agree with Lee, Never did it at Bayern and thats why he went to Blackburn and i suppose he did well last year but James Beattie and Andy Johnson also had 'one good season'

Blackburn are taking the **** looking for 15+ m for someone they got for pennies

yeah defo Ad. Dream on. I'd rather see him at Chelsea or Liverpool tbh, because then at least he's showing he wants to go somewhere where he can win things. I'd also be more worried if he went there, because these teams are actually a threat to us. City won't win, or challenge for, anything for at least a few years (apart from FM, they're just too much there :P).

If he goes to City he's a ******* idiot.

Rumour has it Leeds fans are worried about this Delph chap leaving.

Nah, I'd take ridiculous money for him, 'cos that's what it will take...:)

However, on the other hand, it was funny that like the first 3 posts was all man utd fans caking themselves, saying how it was a bad idea. Face it, whether it's this season, or next, or the one after, you know man city are going to be up there on par with manchester united and I think it's making you lot anxious.

However, on the other hand, it was funny that like the first 3 posts was all man utd fans caking themselves, saying how it was a bad idea. Face it, whether it's this season, or next, or the one after, you know man city are going to be up there on par with manchester united and I think it's making you lot anxious.

Hahahahaha, you're joking, right?

Ok, so if we accept what you're saying (which is b.s. for at least a few seasons) then you're right; and if we disagree with you we're actually in denial and you're right anyway?

I'd like to think Kaka has more brains than to join City. And money can't always buy success. Chelsea spent millions but it took them years-and even when Mourniho won shiz, his two best players were homegrown in Lampard (who I think was bought before Abramovich) and Terry.

I can honestly say whats going on at City doesn't faze me. Maybe if they get superstar after superstar in the summer-which they will need a good league pos this year-which won't happen atm-they will challenge for the CL, but not our title. The one thing that worries me about Utd in the next few years more than anything else is Ferguson retiring.

They need to buy 5 or 6 or quality 20 million pound players not one 107 million pound player haha

No one wants to join them though.

But if just one big player goes to them (ok Robinho is a big player but he was desperate to leave Real Madrid, whereas Kaka loves Milan and isnt exactly your average footballer out to mke as much money as possible) then it will show other players that City are the real deal. Look at Chelsea, noone went to them, they signed Duff and Joe Cole with the money at first, it took them a few seasons before the likes of Ballack and Sheva wanted to go to them.

And Lee your right, well it was even worse, in his 8 seasons at Bayern he never scored more than 5 goals in a season

Kaka is starting for AC Milan tonight v Fiorentina

Not sure if that means too much tbh, he always gona be in the squad, talks are resuming next when when his Dad is back from holiday :P. Although maybe he will realise he should stay at a big club...unless viola win....

kaka signing for man city:O the fans were chanting "kaka we love you" good move by AC because now they can get 5-6 quality players

in a few days kaka is going to be at man city...now they are going to attract more likes at the club:( they will take over the football nation...WE NEED SALARY CAP!

Dont double post, use edit.

Wheres your source as well for conformation?

Youre right about this being good for Milan, no way is he worth 108m but thats the only way city are gunna get him. Milans team is in desperate need of new blood.

gregor...you will see in the next few days that he will sign. the italian newspapers say so...the fans said "we love you, dont go" you will see...oh and my romanian newspapers also said the same thing:)

Oh yeah, cos what the newspapers say is ALWAYS true. Lol can't believe you're basing what you're saying on that. And of course the Milan fans would sing don't go...the bid has been accepted. Talks are to continue next week...that's been said...and Hughes himself said that there's a long way to go.

I dont think anyone would be surprised if he signed, but equally if he didnt, stop being a tool.

Whether it be Man City Man Utd or Accrington Stanley...600k a week id be off in a shot lol :P

im not sure of that, but im telling you that he will sign...and hes not my best friend hes my cousin:P

Back