Man city finally sign Boateng For undisclosed fee from Hamburg

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 5K
he will be solid, man city need a defence that is consistent or they wont get anywhere. i fee there downfall of last season.

he has pace from what iv seen too, good signing.

He's a full back isn't he, meh, when i've seen him, he's been alright, nothing special really. But probably paid WAY over his actual price

It's 12.5 Million € (out clause) unless City (again) wanted to overpay for a HSV player

Last edited:
fee is rumoured to be 12.5 million euros, not a bad price

How is this a waste of money, hes a german FULL international, hes quick, strong, plays all across the back four. the sort of player we need

to be honest hes big but hes not a commanding centreback, which is what you need

How is this a waste of money, hes a german FULL international, hes quick, strong, plays all across the back four. the sort of player we need

I don't mean to be rude but how can you support 6 different clubs, I guess you added Man City to your list after the Arabs came in lol.

Saw him at the u21 EC, at least i think it was that tournament. He was class.

Along with Mats Hummels he is probably the brightest defensive talent in Germany.

Good signing.

I don't mean to be rude but how can you support 6 different clubs, I guess you added Man City to your list after the Arabs came in lol.

I don't mean to be rude but you are a phallus.

Stop being a bender and ask him about why he supports those teams. That's like me calling you a glory hunter for supporting United - if I take the time to ask, I could find out that you may be a die hard fan.

So in the meantime, sit down, shut up and have a murray mint.

Brilliant player. Another decent signing from Hamburg like Kompany and de Jong. Even if hes not a first team regular he can cover in a number of positions. :D

I dont mean to be rude, go play in the traffic

i do mean to be rude. STFU with your pointless and inane ****. you know **** all about football, troll

Mate, everytime you post something you are trying to cause an argument.

Why?

Is it because you are trying to compensate for the fact you have a tiny *****?

i actually think he is a decent player, looked good in the europa league when i watched him this season, German international, young aswell, not massive fee.( nowadays)
good but if business

That guy was just owned and Joe hasnt even responded yet

Back