Man city finally sign Boateng For undisclosed fee from Hamburg

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 5K
I don't mean to be rude but how can you support 6 different clubs, I guess you added Man City to your list after the Arabs came in lol.

I don't mean to be rude but I bet you regret typing that now<)<)

Boateng is a decent player but no better then what they already have at the club, waste of my money in my opinion.

Boateng is a decent player but no better then what they already have at the club, waste of my money in my opinion.

Hes better than Garrido so even if we only use him as a back up LB its still worth it. And one or two of the other defenders could be on their way out as Mancini never uses them.

He is a great attacking fullback,good going forward.Did well for me when I briefly played as Hamburger SV and testing out a couple of tactics.

Good signing by Mancini.

this would be my back four for next season ( without any more defender signings)

RB: Onouha
CB: Kompany
CB: Lescott
LB: Boateng

from what i've seen off him he seems good but need too improve on the premiership

this would be my back four for next season ( without any more defender signings)

Boateng and Unuoha as full backs, you sure???

Thats probably a good shout but I do like Zabaleta at RB. I can see Mancini selling one or two of the english defenders that he has hardly used.

Don't no why people are doubting Boateng here, he was Hamburg's best player against Fulham in both legs and I am sure he will slot right into the Premier League, he's a bit like Rio Ferdinand if I was going to make a comparison.

onouha at right back? hes not known for his ball delivery

Don't no why people are doubting Boateng here, he was Hamburg's best player against Fulham in both legs and I am sure he will slot right into the Premier League, he's a bit like Rio Ferdinand if I was going to make a comparison.

Some one with some sense and maybe a half decent knowledge of football. :)

Boateng and Unuoha are centre backs, not sure why he wants them both at full back, there not exactly Evra and Dani Alves lol.

When a player can play in more then one position, there manager might not always play them in there favourite position, more wheres best for the club, Hence why Carragher might play RB for england. Wes brown played RB for a whole season at utd. O'shea played Left back.

Fletchers played RB. it just whats best.

Back