Man city finally sign Boateng For undisclosed fee from Hamburg

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 5K
Boateng and Unuoha are centre backs, not sure why he wants them both at full back, there not exactly Evra and Dani Alves lol.
boateng can play across the back,, and even hold the mid, hes a decent crosser. onouha has the pace, but not the delivery.

of course they are not evra and alves. they are two of the best fullbacks in the world, there avery few plays who compare to them

Boateng and Unuoha are centre backs, not sure why he wants them both at full back, there not exactly Evra and Dani Alves lol.

I don't know much about Onuoha.

But i can tell you that Boateng can play every position in the defence, including the fullbacks.

Can i ask what makes you an expert on Boateng btw?

Well we cant really attract Dani Alves to the club, hes in the best team in the world,

Good buy, I don't think this is a bad buy at all.

Well we cant really attract Dani Alves to the club, hes in the best team in the world,
i' rather see nedum in the centre,postential to be a quality defender. we need to cap him soon so nigeria cant poach him

This would be an alternative defence for me

RB: Zabaleta
CB: Toure
CB: Kompany
LB: Boateng

I prefer the first one, primarily because its using younger players like kompany who will only get better

I think this buy has got really good potential.

Boateng has a great player and,to be honest,he should excel.

Joe, do you rate Toure, out of interest?

This would be an alternative defence for me

CB: Toure

I prefer the first one, primarily because its using younger players like kompany who will only get better
huh, superchump got banned......

no place for lescott? good

Joe, do you rate Toure, out of interest?
Honestly, i think Kompany is our best CB, and i really think we need to look to the future with the back four, But on the fact of Toure, he made a lot of mistakes last season, but hes a good player to have around, one of few people in the team with CL experience

Honestly, i think Kompany is our best CB, and i really think we need to look to the future with the back four, But on the fact of Toure, he made a lot of mistakes last season, but hes a good player to have around, one of few people in the team with CL experience

He has got alot of experience which is good but he seems pretty slow compared to Lescott and Kompany. In my opinion the back four for city should be

CB: Lescott

I mean Toure is slow not Kompany.

He has got alot of experience which is good but he seems pretty slow compared to Lescott and Kompany. In my opinion the back four for city should be

CB: Lescott

I mean Toure is slow not Kompany.

Toure is not slow.He's pretty fast for a play that's nearly cracking 30.

Agree on lescott, its pretty hard selecting a defence, how under rated Lescott is disgusts me, half the people who criticise him barely watched him this season, he looked bad under hughes, because hughes couldnt organise a defence and he relied on given to save our **** most of the time. Lescott under Mancini before he got injured was our best defender imo

Have heard mixed reviews from various places.

I guess the proof is in the playing (oO)) but I expect he'll have cost in excess of £12M.

Toure is not slow.He's pretty fast for a play that's nearly cracking 30.

Yea I didnt realise he was quite that old to be honest. Maybe hes not so bad, but he still makes a fair few mistakes.

Can't go wrong if it's about 7M.

He has the right attributes to be a success in the Prem.

he was just unter £10.5 million but still a good price

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Agree on lescott, its pretty hard selecting a defence, how under rated Lescott is disgusts me, half the people who criticise him barely watched him this season, he looked bad under hughes, because hughes couldnt organise a defence and he relied on given to save our **** most of the time. Lescott under Mancini before he got injured was our best defender imo
i watched a lot of lescott, hes not under rated, if anything he is over rated. there is no organisation when you partner toure and lescott. kompant is better than both, toure is better than lescott

Kolo Toure and Jolean Lescott were massive signings but both of them failed miserably until Mancini finalyy realised that Kompany was the finest central defender he had and with Boateng they both form a formidable partnership at the heart of the Eastland defence

Not that bad of a signing. He must be better than Lescott.

Back