silveira95

Reaction score
I'm in first season, in need a striker to replace Adebayor. I was thinking in Dzeko. Any ideas?
( 80 million to spend)

Go for Dzeko I signed him with spurs and he got like 32 goals in 35 games so at Man City he will probz be even better.

Have a look at Lukaku as well he turns out to be great.

For now: Dzeko (24m) or Aguero (39m)
For future: Lukaku (10m) or Babacar (12m) or Yaya Sanogo (5m)

Defo Dzeko and I forgot about Sanogo so probz would be him over Lukaku

Go for Dzeko I signed him with spurs and he got like 32 goals in 35 games so at Man City he will probz be even better.

Have a look at Lukaku as well he turns out to be great.

I'll buy Dzeko. I hope he scores a lot of goals, I always have problems with strikers.

As man city, im pretty sure you could even buy torres RVP if you wanted, that being said Dzeko is fantastic and wont cost nearly as much as the previous 2 i mentioned

I like Aguero but I need a striker with good heading and jump, I have Tevez and its better than Aguero. Thanks

Same I am currently with Rangers and cant get any decent strikers in so playing with Jelavic and Michael Owen up front and Owen is terrible

I heard Torres could be a big flop. Is really expensive and I would like to buy a left winger too.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Same I am currently with Rangers and cant get any decent strikers in so playing with Jelavic and Michael Owen up front and Owen is terrible

Budget to spend in a new one?

Sanogo, Babacar, Dzeko, Ba, Ibisevic, Falcao, Hulk etc.

No money thats my problem lol

Complicated situation lol
Try to work with the rest of the team so your strikers just need to give a touch into the goal.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

I need a player right now. Not a prospect. Dzeko is ready to sign. Thinking if "yes" or "no" lol

Complicated situation lol
Try to work with the rest of the team so your strikers just need to give a touch into the goal.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

I need a player right now. Not a prospect. Dzeko is ready to sign. Thinking if "yes" or "no" lol

just get dzeko he an animal and he plays for man city

I heard Torres could be a big flop. Is really expensive and I would like to buy a left winger too.
for left wing get hazard and train him on the left wing ;)

Dzeko confirmed ;)

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

for left wing get hazard and train him on the left wing ;)

Hazard left winger? Really?