Status
Not open for further replies.

YounG

Reaction score

ok since there is load of threads about Man City i decided to create one dedicated to this team only where all ManC managers can give or get advices, share tactics, transfers and everything that includes Citizens. i hope this thread will save a lot of time for City fans who are wasting their time searching for help. and of course - prevent people from creating new threads about the same thing. so feel free to discuss

so i start first here. i would like to ask about brazilian striker Jo. how is he going after couple of seasons? do he and how he improove? should i loan him or just sell?

another thing im about to ask is ManC defence line. im currently using Garrido (WBL) Richards (DC) Dunne (DC) Zabaleta (WBR) but im not very happy with it. any advices how to improove my defence line?

i have something that should help you a bit. its not created special for Citizens but its good generaly. its smart training settings for Senior and Youth teams. put it to "schedules" forlder in my documents. if there is no "schedules" folder simply just create one

Cheers

I NOT a man city fan but ill like to help u you all

jo you should just sell him he is rubbish

i would recommend you to sign sakho and breno two future stars at centre back

and do NOT sign too many players just sign like 2-3, Dont sign a whole new squad put your club in depth just wait till january when much more quality players will come to u.

when i download stuff of this it comes up sayin you have to open using internet then it dosent work can u help with that cause i cant download that thing u said to use

what internet browser are you using? im on Firefox and i have no problems to download it

I NOT a man city fan but ill like to help u you all

jo you should just sell him he is rubbish

i would recommend you to sign sakho and breno two future stars at centre back

and do NOT sign too many players just sign like 2-3, Dont sign a whole new squad put your club in depth just wait till january when much more quality players will come to u.

thanx for advice, im going to check these defenders immediately

does any one think that the team talk makes a real diffrence and if they do what should i say to boost the team

team-talk are important. when your players morale are low team-talk are very useful

no dont no what it is i stll cant get it
dont no what im doing wrong
when i download it and it asks you what to open it with what should i use cause nothing seems to work

no dont no what it is i stll cant get it
dont no what im doing wrong
when i download it and it asks you what to open it with what should i use cause nothing seems to work

oh lol, dude you must have winrar or any other rar files supporting program. you can download winrar from www.download.com

what do u suggested i say for team talks

for example players have low morale

you just lost a game dont say harsh team-talks try and encourage and try and boast your players confidence for the next game.

just simple things like these makes all the difference.

do u guys think u should change ure tactic depending on the team u are playing and they way they are playing or stick to a consistant tactic

Status
Not open for further replies.