Status
Not open for further replies.
like i said before keep it simple 4-4-2

DONT constantly change your tactics let your players get used to your formation tactics etc be PATIENT

it takes like 5-6 games for them to get going.

do u think i should change things like mentality and tempo and the other bars u can change?

:| push the print screen button then go on paint then copy and paste it on paint then save it lol.

like i said press print screen then go on paint and copy and paste it then save it.

im trying to be nice answering all your questions, But my fingers hurt typing too much now giving them a 10min break ;)

do u think i should sell petrov he isint happy at the club and wants to leave and there are teams intrested

in the first season i bought veloso,moutinho,balotelli,asenjo,srna,agüero,palombo .. which tactic do you think i should use .. ?

first thing you shouldnt do on fm is -

Dont BUY players that you aint got a clue what do with him.

before you buy anyone i mean anyone you should have a formation and tactics in your head already and then buy the people you need.

man city for me..approaching mid december only first season, and i qualified for UEFA knocks...and currently 7th in the premiership:( that will improove and i hope to push for another UEFA appearance next yr because man utd and arsenal are unbeatable ( i beat man utd..handed them their only loss) cardozo-19 apps-18 goals:) pogrebnyak 22 apps and 15 goals

in my first season with Citizens im currently on League Cup final, quarter-final of FA cup and qualified Euro Cup group stage. Unfortunately i have pretty bad run in Premier Division with standing on 9th place. Best scorer Robinho with 18 goals abd Cardozo is injured hard, out for 5 months :|

on the paint screen just press ctrl and v! then save as ! should now appear in ( my pictures)!

Status
Not open for further replies.