Status
Not open for further replies.
im currently running 30 without lose with my Citizens. Gonna share my tactic as soon as i solve away problem (too much draws when away)

:( are you restarting when you lose...cuz 30 games without defeat espescially with city is kinda hard to believe...

:( are you restarting when you lose...cuz 30 games without defeat espescially with city is kinda hard to believe...

are you calling me a cheater :O:( i aint lieing, never would. anyway to be more precise, there is 20+ without lose in premier, rest are in Cups.

i have 18 wins 3 loses and 11 draws what definitely upset me, and most of draws are from away, what upset me even more. and what is worst - i cant find a solution :(

P.S. I curse **** N'Gog breaking my loseless streak with 2 goals in FA cup semi-final! :mad:

well in that case i believe you:D and as away form goes...i use 1 forward, play defensive and counter attack..i just beat chelsea and man utd...consecutive games:) but man utd hammered me in FA 4-1.

I'm about to play man.u any good tactics? (Im man city)

If I win i go top of table!:)

Last edited:
np:p btw i just beat man utd 3-2 away from home..fellaini last gasp header:D and currently winning 2-0 against chelsea..minute 34:D just took of pogrebnyak and put on dunne..playing with 5 defenders:D

im defeated! Blackburn did it in their own square ;(

Woo!:D Beating man u 1-0 in 23rd minute Diarra just scored a blasted shot in top corner from 35 yards!! I changed it to 2 strikers instead bcoz all my good strikers are injured.

What shall i change tactics to? Now im winnin

to speedylad123:press the print screen..go to ms paint.. then press CTRL+V .(paste)..then u can crop or whatever u want..and save

in playin man city in 2008..i have quite a formidable defence:javier garrido;sakho;richard;zabaleta.. zabaleta is good..but i think..after a few games, he need to be rested..or else he will do LOT of silly mistakes..zabaleta is good when going forward..provide quite a number of crosses to initiate attack..

to speedylad123:press the print screen..go to ms paint.. then press CTRL+V .(paste)..then u can crop or whatever u want..and save

in playin man city in 2008..i have quite a formidable defence:javier garrido;sakho;richard;zabaleta.. zabaleta is good..but i think..after a few games, he need to be rested..or else he will do LOT of silly mistakes..zabaleta is good when going forward..provide quite a number of crosses to initiate attack..

not at all! Zabaleta is on top for the whole seazon for me with average ratting 7.28

im in 3rd position clearing only one point against 5th ManU. 3 games left against still unbeaten Arsenal (away), most important match of the season against ManU (home) and 2nd placing Chelsea (away). so stupid schedule but god bless me!

update1: Arsenal keep unbeaten run with comfortable vicotry 2:0 against me. in this case im now in 5th position and ManU have 2 points clear

update2: Hail to Robinho! i won ManU 1:0 so now i have 1 point clear, holding 4th place. in third place with 3 points clear stands NewCastle. So now all depends on me!! i wont ask the bless of god cuz it did help against Arsenal hehe

Last edited:
****...so i lost Chelsea 1:0 and left out of UEFA board :( final 5th place is not what i expected

steaua how your ManC season runs?

p.s. Arsenal got 50 games unbeaten lawl. so owerpowered

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.