Man City transfer spree to go on

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather than do this, if I were a mulit multi billionaire owner, I'd much rather spend my money creating
state of the art youth facilities, get the best coaches in the world and that way build a legacy - Much more satisfying.

Rather than do this, if I were a mulit multi billionaire owner, I'd much rather spend my money creating
state of the art youth facilities, get the best coaches in the world and that way build a legacy - Much more satisfying.

I imagine they are doing both.

You couldn't count the amount of first team strikers City have on both hands :/

This is getting silly

Utterly pointless as City will probably need to strengthen again next season if they get into the Champions League.

They can **** off with Donovan, he's a blue.

If you have got it flaunt it i wish my team would just make one signing

Dont worry we will but if we didnt we would still tank celtic's arses even if they sign 20 players lol , Big Laff will take Boydys place no problem watp !

we have a great youth set-up, historically Man Utd nicked our youths, not any more :P

Landon Donovan maybe a 'BUSINESS' signing - creates a fanbase abroad, buying shirts and subscribing to TV channels etc.......

Personally, I don't want him, but whatever....

Its ok guys we can all laugh at City when in 4-5 years time they are bankrupt and the owener is looking to sell!

Its ok guys we can all laugh at City when in 4-5 years time they are bankrupt and the owener is looking to sell!
not going to happen is it.
City will go banrupt when the billionaires run out of money. Considering the owners are relted to the prince of dubai. I dont see that happening very soon. Plus he happens to own an oil firm worth billions. And his new toy is man city. He wont get boredwith winning, he's a billionaire. They love life at the top

Ironically i fear that your comment applies to liverpools current situation :)

Dont be bitter just because that is what happened to Liverpool.;)

No but it just proves how they can't find there own players and need to wait for teams like us with good scouting systems to find/develop a player and then they're in with big bucks. City are starting to become more of a hate of mine than the Pool.

No but it just proves how they can't find there own players and need to wait for teams like us with good scouting systems to find/develop a player and then they're in with big bucks. City are starting to become more of a hate of mine than the Pool.
you didnt find donovan, he has been a good player for a very long time, the man has over 100 caps for the us

Surely must be running it close on the 25 over 21 years old players squad limit. :/

There is no squad limit I don't think. Register 25 players for the PL, all the rest will rot in the reserves.

As for long term benefit. There is none. Yes the might challenge for the title, but youth development is just as important and you hear nothing. If they don't get that right, they'll have to spend this amount every few seasons.

you didnt find donovan, he has been a good player for a very long time, the man has over 100 caps for the us
Still the first English side to take a chance on him, so that counts for something.
You seriously are the most argumentative creature I've seen on this site.

Still the first English side to take a chance on him, so that counts for something.
You seriously are the most argumentative creature I've seen on this site.
I don't think he's argumentative, I think he's pointing out you have no 'claim' on Donovan....

Read up his previous threads then, every time I see his name come up there's an argument brewing. And i disagree we completely do have a claim to him, guranteed you would have no interest in him whatsoever if you hadn't seen him tear your side apart for us last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back