Man City v Everton 8pm City of Manchester Stadium, Monday

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyck
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 160
  • Views Views 8K
Deserved win for Everton and man city look like they have gone to the usual and struggle at home

It would be easy to take a pop at city right now, but that would be taking away from a totally deserved victory by everton, they showed everything today, skill, techinque, flair, aggression, teamwork, bravery. having missed the 20 minutes i saw a team look to take apart a side, then defend brilliantly when under the cosh
Thank you Mike someone who understands the way we utilise what we've got. All these people saying Man City battered Everton 25 attempts to 4, doesn't mean out.

Does anyone think Rodwell has enough promise to be an England international when older

Hats off to David Moyes, really outclassed his opposite number in the tactical department. Man City just ran out of ideas, and I think Everton thoroughly deserved the win. Shouldn't have seen red for those two challenges, but city should have had a penalty...well done Everton

Yeah I agree I haven't seen him play to well yet, and I watch match of the day every week!!!

Undoubtedly, he wasn't great tonight though.
What game were you watching? He did a good job, wasn't hugely involved granted but he was good.

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

Yeah I agree I haven't seen him play to well yet, and I watch match of the day every week!!!
MOTD shows games in 10 minutes. A football match is 90 minutes. He has looked better than Arteta has for the start of this season since coming into the side.

It would be easy to take a pop at city right now, but that would be taking away from a totally deserved victory by everton, they showed everything today, skill, techinque, flair, aggression, teamwork, bravery. having missed the 20 minutes i saw a team look to take apart a side, then defend brilliantly when under the cosh

You sure u r not a City fan, you defend Tevez and now don't slag them off, when they have been given it some in the press and tv stop acting like a tool (6)

man city wont win he league they need to play better at home and more consistent, maybe next year roberto

MOTD only show like 5 minutes of a game so that wouldn't be much help to see how well he is playing and he has only just come back from a serious injury in the past few weeks so you won't see his best form for a few weeks

What game were you watching? He did a good job, wasn't hugely involved granted but he was good.

I watched erm, City vs Everton. I never said he didn't do a good job. He did okay don't get me wrong but he wasn't one of Everton's better players.

You sure u r not a City fan, you defend Tevez and now don't slag them off, when they have been given it some in the press and tv stop acting like a tool (6)
Are you honestly calling him a tool for making a decent analysis of the game?

Money buys players. Not victorys.

I wish people would stop ******* saying this every time City lose. Money buys players, which get victories. Believe it or not, United and Chelsea have actually spent money you know. People act like they haven't and they somehow have the moral high ground over City, it's rubbish.

I only saw the second half of this game. From what I saw, City didn't play too badly, just a mixture of bad luck/ great defending and lack of a killer instinct when chances arose. Everton will be delighted with this result. They didn't need to attack after the red card, just stand firm. This they did and you have to admire their commitment to keep the ball out of the net. Howard was excellent.

I've seen him play well many a time. MOTD is pretty poor to tell the truth.

I watched erm, City vs Everton. I never said he didn't do a good job. He did okay don't get me wrong but he wasn't one of Everton's better players.
Better than 80% of City players.

I've seen him play well many a time. MOTD is pretty poor to tell the truth.
Especially seeing as Everton are always the last on, with the most limited highlights.

Just because he doesn't have a one eyes view on the game doesn't mean he's a city fan. If more fans acted like him it would be better on here

Back