Man City v Everton 8pm City of Manchester Stadium, Monday

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyck
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 160
  • Views Views 8K
Obviously I dont just see him MOTD, in other games he seems to play well but maybe he is slightly overrated, I don't wanna cause another arguement again though :-)

dont frickin believe it. Sacrificed the match to watchin fricin Twilight Eclipse (to keep fiancee happy on birthday), and what happens. Miss Everton beat Man City. Gutted? You have no idea how much :@. But well done me toffees. Absolutely over the moon!!! :)

Forums have been stricter recently so don't have a go at anyone even in the mildest way

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

dont frickin believe it. Sacrificed the match to watchin fricin Twilight Eclipse (to keep fiancee happy on birthday), and what happens. Miss Everton beat Man City. Gutted? You have no idea how much :@. But well done me toffees. Absolutely over the moon!!! :)

She will pay you back ;-)

****** hope so. 3 hours of my life I won't get ba k lol. Can't stand Twilight lol

I would not propose to a girl who didn't understand that I must watch Everton.

I'm sure in a few days you'll have all the books and you will be playing dungeons and dragons, hahaha

Trust me. This WILL be a one off lol. But I'm just so happy we won. Now we have to carry on that form for the rest of the season and make i big push up the table

Are you honestly calling him a tool for making a decent analysis of the game?

As a suppose Man Utd fan, it was a great time to poke fun at Man City, I pointed out not to stick up for them. And not to act like A tool, so he return and gives me 5 points for breaking rules
As you would of seen I congratulated Everton in one of my posts

As a suppose Man Utd fan, it was a great time to poke fun at Man City, I pointed out not to stick up for them. And not to act like A tool, so he return and gives me 5 points for breaking rules
Fair enough if your having a laugh, but to call him a tool seems way OTT.

P.S - If you don't want points, don't call a mod a tool.

And he explained why he didn't take a dig at City. Yes, it's a good time, but it's a brilliant result for Everton, and the thread would have derailed into United vs City rather than appreciating what is a great result for Everton.

Fair enough if your having a laugh, but to call him a tool seems way OTT.

P.S - If you don't want points, don't call a mod a tool.
I did not call him a tool, just stop acting like one, this is what he said to me a few days ago, so I was repaying the complaint as a joke

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

I agree well done Everton you had to fight hard for your win. Hope this kicks off your season

I did not call him a tool, just stop acting like one, this is what he said to me a few days ago, so I was repaying the complaint as a joke

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

I agree well done Everton you had to fight hard for your win. Hope this kicks off your season
ive already replied to your PM. twice. and its not like you hadnt been warned before, and not just by me

All I want for Christmas......... is more snow so Cahill can't fly home!!

Mario-Balotelli-hat.jpg

sad face hat

Back