Man City v Everton

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 87
  • Views Views 3K
So glad City lost, especially after the yids beat us. The ***** :(

now man city v tottenham, and man city vs villa, are massive games, seriously they will be intense

now man city v tottenham, and man city vs villa, are massive games, seriously they will be intense
I can see you beating Villa but not Spurs for some reason.

Very pleased with the result, for obvious reasons. Well done Everton. If you had started the season better, I may have been hoping for a draw in this match. :)

Great great great, Jags was solid once again at the back, as were the rest of the team, Tim Howard is a soilder well done for carrying on, Lets hope lpool have a few more slip ups and we finish above them.

I've just checked the table, and if Everton keep winning and Villa keep drawing, then you may finish above them at this rate.

Villa or Everton for 4th. Please :)

Everton wont finish 4th, there 7 points behind us and have played an extra game. Plus it is hard enough to catch up one team let alone 4

i still think we will get 4th, its between us and spurs, i think liverpool are out of the race and so are villa

Villa are flopping again. They don't have the depth in the squad to finish 4th and I'm not surprised they threw away more points.

I think City may finish 4th. Spurs NEED to beat Pompey and Sunderland in their next two games because they have Arsenal, CHelsea and United after. If they come through unscathed I think it will go down to the City - Spurs game.

That City-Spurs one will be great, its gona be a close race. Glad City lost tonight cos I want Spurs for 4th, but also means Everton catch up with Liverpool!

Spurs' run-in is harder than City's though, and City's squad is arguably stronger so its gona be close. With Villa drawing what should have been a win I think its out of them two

4th Tottenham 55pts 30pld
5th Man City 53 pts 30pld
6th Liverpool 51 pts 31 pld
7th A.Villa 51 pts 30pld

Tottenham
Portsmouth H
Sunderland A
Arsenal H
Chelsea H
Man Utd A
Bolton H
Man City A
Burnley A

Man City
Wigan H
Burnley A
Birmingham H
Man Utd H
Arsenal A
Aston Villa H
Tottenham H
West Ham A

Liverpool
Sunderland H
Birmingham A
Fulham H
West Ham H
Burnley A
Chelsea H
Hull A

Aston Villa
Chelsea A
Bolton A
Everton H
Portsmouth A
Hull A
Bimingham H
Man City A
Blackburn H

Last edited:
I have counted what points I think each team will get from the remaining games, obviously bias towards Liverpool although we do have the easiest run in.

4th Liverpool 69
5th Tottenham 68
6th Man City 66
7th Aston Villa 66

Hopefully.

Really Happy just got from the Cinema watched Shank ! and I heard Villa drew and City lost PERFECT

Back