Man City v Everton

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 87
  • Views Views 3K
we have no chance of finishing 4th?

Now really, do you think you deserve 4th place at the way your "Superstars" team perfomed this season? Just think a bit, you have Barry, Kolo Toure, Richards, Adebayor, Tevez, Wright Philips and you guys were struggle against teams like Burnley.

After thinking forward a bit, I gotta say that if we won't recover our Key Players untill the big clashes with Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd and Man City, we won't get any 4th place, and worst, any European Place. It would be shameless because we ran from this position almost an entire season...

Ok, now after I completed the remaining matches, here's what I got as a Spurs fan:

4. Tottenham Hotspur - 74 points
5. Aston Villa - 66 points
6. Liverpool - 65 points
7. Manchester City - 65 points
8. Everton - 59 points

I also tried as neutral and here's what I got:

4. Aston Villa - 69 points
5. Manchester City - 69 points
6. Tottenham Hotspur - 68 points
7. Liverpool - 68 points

8. Everton - 64 points

In conclusion, the weakest team I am considering to be Liverpool and I really think Tottenham have a huge chance of finishing 4th if they will get at least 3 points with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United.
Also, I have been looking on Villa/City/L'pool Fixtures and I can't see their fixtures so eazy, Villa have to play with Chelsea (A), Everton (H), Birmingham (H), Manchester City (A); City got to play with Tottenham (H), Villa (H), Arsenal (A), Birmingham (H), Man Utd (H); while Liverpool got Birmingham (A), Fulham (H) and Chelsea (H). {I wrote the most important matches they still have to play}
(H) - Home
(A) - Away [Lol...]

You can put up your results and see how it goes right here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/predictor/default.stm

I wouldn't treat a dead enemy the smaller teams, who can be beaten hardly, if they catch a good playing day.

Last edited:
Found this on the Daily Mail site, thought it would be of interest to the top 4 challengers.

article-0-08DF3D03000005DC-154_634x.jpg

The person who wrote that article doesn't seem to think much of Arsenal's chances at winning vs Tottenham and Man City, even though we have the latter at home and usually beat our North London Rivals... Strange.

Now really, do you think you deserve 4th place at the way your "Superstars" team perfomed this season? Just think a bit, you have Barry, Kolo Toure, Richards, Adebayor, Tevez, Wright Philips and you guys were struggle against teams like Burnley.

After thinking forward a bit, I gotta say that if we won't recover our Key Players untill the big clashes with Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd and Man City, we won't get any 4th place, and worst, any European Place. It would be shameless because we ran from this position almost an entire season...

Ok, now after I completed the remaining matches, here's what I got as a Spurs fan:

4. Tottenham Hotspur - 74 points
5. Aston Villa - 66 points
6. Liverpool - 65 points
7. Manchester City - 65 points
8. Everton - 59 points

I also tried as neutral and here's what I got:

4. Aston Villa - 69 points
5. Manchester City - 69 points
6. Tottenham Hotspur - 68 points
7. Liverpool - 68 points

8. Everton - 64 points

In conclusion, the weakest team I am considering to be Liverpool and I really think Tottenham have a huge chance of finishing 4th if they will get at least 3 points with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United.
Also, I have been looking on Villa/City/L'pool Fixtures and I can't see their fixtures so eazy, Villa have to play with Chelsea (A), Everton (H), Birmingham (H), Manchester City (A); City got to play with Tottenham (H), Villa (H), Arsenal (A), Birmingham (H), Man Utd (H); while Liverpool got Birmingham (A), Fulham (H) and Chelsea (H). {I wrote the most important matches they still have to play}
(H) - Home
(A) - Away [Lol...]

You can put up your results and see how it goes right here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/predictor/default.stm

I wouldn't treat a dead enemy the smaller teams, who can be beaten hardly, if they catch a good playing day.

They may struggle against Burnley but Spurs have also lost to Wolves (Twice) which is pretty poor considering you also have a team of super stars oO)

They may struggle against Burnley but Spurs have also lost to Wolves (Twice) which is pretty poor considering you also have a team of super stars oO)

I don't think we may struggle against Burnley, they are already a weak team since Coyle left. I would fear more about Sunderland, but they also don't ave an objective this season, so we could go on.
Also, I don't think our team is considered as a Superstars one, you may remember last season when we were struggle in the first matches. We were considered the team to break top 4, but we were really dissapointed about the way we performed last season, we didn't met any expectance.
This season, Man City have been considered to be that one who finally gets in top 4, but I can't see them doing it, not this season. They are missing something which Spurs/Villa/Liverpool have.

The person who wrote that article doesn't seem to think much of Arsenal's chances at winning vs Tottenham and Man City, even though we have the latter at home and usually beat our North London Rivals... Strange.

It's 4 different writers point of view.

Back