Man City v Everton

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 87
  • Views Views 3K
I have counted what points I think each team will get from the remaining games, obviously bias towards Liverpool although we do have the easiest run in.

4th Liverpool 69
5th Tottenham 68
6th Man City 66
7th Aston Villa 66

Hopefully.
this isnt narnia mate, its earth, real life

What the **** are you going on about? It was a rough estimate, don't start getting touchy because I put City in 6th it was just my opinion/prediction, get over it.

What the **** are you going on about? It was a rough estimate, don't start getting touchy because I put City in 6th it was just my opinion/prediction, get over it.
it was a joke mate

Ben's prediction was actually pretty realistic seeing as L'pool have got the easiest run in. I still want Spurs, Villa or Everton to finish 4th though.

L'pool have a good chance if they can keep Torres fit, if not then they are screwed.

In my opinion Liverpool don't deserve to finish 4th right now. If they win all their remaining games then fair play to them but I'm hoping someone else pips them.

i think liverpool will **** up in a few of those games, im glad we have a few big four top team games left as we are always up for them, man city tottenham is going to be such a massive game,

I think from the remaining fixtures, the points accumulated will be something like this:

Tottenham - 15 points
Manchester City - 14 points
Liverpool - 18 points
Aston Villa - 17 points

This means that according to my calculations, the standings shown below will occur:

4th Tottenham - 70 points
5th Liverpool - 69 points
6th Aston Villa - 68 points
7th Manchester City - 67 points

Manchester City finishing 7th? Probably won't happen. My calculations also assume we'll draw against Chelsea and Arsenal at WHL.

I enjoyed Moyes and Mancini squaring up to each other. I can see Moyes waking up with an unexpected gift in bed with him in the morning,a severed horses head.

I enjoyed Moyes and Mancini squaring up to each other. I can see Moyes waking up with an unexpected gift in bed with him in the morning,a severed horses head.

'Like'. That made me laugh :D

Manchester City finishing 7th? Probably won't happen. My calculations also assume we'll draw against Chelsea and Arsenal at WHL.

Bit ambitious maybe, can see you drawing with one of them maybe. Hoping Chelsea :P

I hate these kinda games. My head always says, city banker, but my heart wants it to be everton 2-0 win.

I am going for my heart this time.

2-0 everton

Why didnt i go with my heart. and why didnt i do the fm-base predictions.

god ****

Bit ambitious maybe, can see you drawing with one of them maybe. Hoping Chelsea :P

Our home record has been impressive this season. I am quite confident that we can get a draw against the top four sides at WHL. It's just a case of whether it will happen despite being possible on paper.

Spurs have been gutless against United and Arsenal though.

In my view, I would rather Man City finish fourth as I feel they can represent England the best in the Champions League as they would obviously bring in far better talent then last year. If it wasn't Man City I would obviously want Liverpool due to there great record in the champions league.

Meanwhile if Tottenham or Villa got fourth I feel it could be a struggle to get past the group stages let alone progress any further then the first knock-out where they will be playing alot harder opposition with better financial backing.

In my view, I would rather Man City finish fourth as I feel they can represent England the best in the Champions League as they would obviously bring in far better talent then last year. If it wasn't Man City I would obviously want Liverpool due to there great record in the champions league.

Meanwhile if Tottenham or Villa got fourth I feel it could be a struggle to get past the group stages let alone progress any further then the first knock-out where they will be playing alot harder opposition with better financial backing.
i agree with you, if we make the champions league people will want to come to us, especially inter players as we have mancini

I think Spurs' squad could give it a good go. Obviously if City make it they could buy nearly anyone (though they will even if they don't) and on paper would do better, but on paper Real Madrid should win this year's CL....oops. Villa's squad would probably be too weak-it already can't last the season, just like last year. Liverpool would do ok, you'd think anyway :P

Loved the Moyes/Mancini bust-up, but its being a bit exaggarated. It was just heat of the moment at the end of a big game. They had a drink after the game anyway.

once again we beat the billionaires

as moyes said they can have all the money in the world but they will never have the team spirit that everton has

and i don't know why liverpool are so happy that we beat man city as they have no chance of finishing 4th they should be more worried that everton are only 3 points behind them

once again we beat the billionaires

as moyes said they can have all the money in the world but they will never have the team spirit that everton has

and i don't know why liverpool are so happy that we beat man city as they have no chance of finishing 4th they should be more worried that everton are only 3 points behind them
we have no chance of finishing 4th? are you nuts mate, were one of the front runners

Back