Man City vs Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 181
  • Views Views 9K
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I've wanted a United win in ages. :D

Nice one Scholes, you've earned that new contract with a single goal.

All eyes to White Hart Lane now. C'mon Chelsea

I think first half was United's really, and 2nd half was probably more City's, but it's players like Scholes who count in these derby's, the one's that actually know what it means to the fans and give 100%.

Good decision to play people like Scholes, Giggs and Neville today by SAF, a lot of desire shown by all of them and City just didn't have anyone like that really apart from Tevez who worked his socks off.

well, i wonder how much money it will take to make the Man City team good enough to not concede in the last minute? :P

I can bet you won't, mate. :)

i cant belive your so certain. yes you beat arsenal but you arnt the only team to do that this season are you. 1 win and you think your world beaters typical spurs it really is.

Gudjohnsen to score winner later. that being the goal that cost chelski the title, how much of a story would that be.

Absolutely heartbreaking, really it is, now we need chelsea to do us a favour, we played really well too, back four was brilliant, feel sorry for onouha, he was the one who didnt mark the guy out left, very very sad about this, good to see the ref on utds side as usual, didnt effect the game though, but still, gary asswipe neville had too many chances

For **** sake City, all they had to do was keep the ball.
Have to beat Spurs now. Hope they are all tired from the Arsenal game.

i cant belive your so certain. yes you beat arsenal but you arnt the only team to do that this season are you. 1 win and you think your world beaters typical spurs it really is.
I am not so confident just because we beat Arsenal, I would say that because we will be even more motivated after City loss, I am sure we will have a great match on WHL. ;)

I think first half was United's really, and 2nd half was probably more City's, but it's players like Scholes who count in these derby's, the one's that actually know what it means to the fans and give 100%.

Good decision to play people like Scholes, Giggs and Neville today by SAF, a lot of desire shown by all of them and City just didn't have anyone like that really apart from Tevez who worked his socks off.

Agreed. Tevez worked hard. Neville,, scholes and giggs showed why they will be still playing for utd next season.

Utd Born and Bred.

In my mind im telling : C'mon Evra deliver the best cross in the world!! And then i go wild:D

Absolutely heartbreaking, really it is, now we need chelsea to do us a favour, we played really well too, back four was brilliant, feel sorry for onouha, he was the one who didnt mark the guy out left, very very sad about this, good to see the ref on utds side as usual, didnt effect the game though, but still, gary asswipe neville had too many chances

bitter much? the ref had nothing to do with your negative outlook and poor marking late in the game,

I thought kompany was MOM today, it will go to scholes for obvious reasons, and tevez was not at his best today, we saw no tevez magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back