Man City vs Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 181
  • Views Views 9K
Status
Not open for further replies.
hence saying it didnt affect the game, read my post please, nani swore at the linesmen, no booking, neville pulled adebayors shirt about 3 times, no booking,

Orrrrr he pulled Adebayors shirt three times--- send the lad off...
what about Barry's blatant dive in the box cos he lost his **** to shoot.

STATTO's mean nowt....Tottenham have summat to play for today. In the past its just been about pride..Today means a lot to Tottenham..as does next week...
CMON SPURS!!!!!

you know aswell as i do fixtures have a habbit of re-peating

derby day, the day when friendships and rational thinking go out the window... im pretty sure my city supprting girlfriend wont be talking to me for the rest of the weekend, but the win is worthit (H)

What's 'under us' supposed to mean?
Before he took us over we were in the Champions League.
Where were you?
You were just like Manchester City before the sheicks. And I am not talking only about 2000-2005, in '80 years you were tottaly under us. Don't forget we are playing at WHL, mate, not on SB. :)

This isnt a chelsea Spurs thread 8-|

How united didn't conceed in that goal line scrap was amazing... also whoever said "we didn't have the Tevez magic".. United never had the "Rooney magic", if anything... freaking Berbatov changed the game for us :O

Guys, there's a separate thread available for Tottenham v Chelsea. Let's not get this one locked.

I enjoyed that.
I love those last second wins. :)

This isnt a chelsea Spurs thread 8-|

How united didn't conceed in that goal line scrap was amazing... also whoever said "we didn't have the Tevez magic".. United never had the "Rooney magic", if anything... freaking Berbatov changed the game for us :O
didnt scholes score from a nani cross? sorry if im wrong

Please stay on topic those talking about Chelsea and Spurs, if you want to talk about them do so in pm's or is this thread

didnt scholes score from a nani cross? sorry if im wrong

It was Evra, but the actual cross wasnt what changed the game, i think Berbatov actually liked quite firey today when he came on, sounds silly, but i definatley saw a change from his normal laid back style

You were just like Manchester City before the sheicks. And I am not talking only about 2000-2005, in '80 years you were tottaly under us. Don't forget we are playing at WHL, mate, not on SB. :)

the 80s living in the past mate,

How about thr 90s when Zola and the boys, where better then you.

Edit: sorry for offtopic posted whilst others where. No more from me on spurs or chelsea.

Manchester United remain the most luckiest team in the universe with todays win.

:P Good on them though, does great for our champions league race. Great header too.

_47662253_neville66.jpg

just though i would share

Edit: Neville is not even a player anymore, he is just a fan pretending to be a player.

Last edited:
After this result, even the hot weather is getting on my nerves.

I thought United where the better team today, and did what they do most game, Never gave up and it paid off.

Well done United.

Manchester United remain the most luckiest team in the universe with todays win.

:P Good on them though, does great for our champions league race. Great header too.

A liverpool fan (or Aston Villa/Wolves :S) calling Utd lucky.. some things never change. But yes a brilliant header

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

I thought United where the better team today, and did what they do most game, Never gave up and it paid off.

Well done United.

"like"

I'll be cheering on Liverpool when they face Chelsea.. a first :D

phew that was extremely squeaky *** time lol, a much needed result well done scholesy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back